Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
i52 LAN great plays discussion
0 Frags +

4k+ viewers on the stream, this is the most back and forth, intense TF2 of the year. There was simply too many highlights to count, post some here in case someone who wishes to make a frag vid knows where to look for plays..

War is piping everything (the fade away pipe on bonobo, airshot on a soldier near gully mid)
Sheep is an untouchable lord with too many consistent headshots to count..
b4nny completely denying kaidus' kritz and 2k on him and Mirelin on gullywash
termo survived with 4hp at mid and hid from the scouts then got crossbow healed fought back
bash won a 1v1 against an iM soldier under gullywash last point and capped with 1hp!

etc, etc :)

4k+ viewers on the stream, this is the most back and forth, intense TF2 of the year. There was simply too many highlights to count, post some here in case someone who wishes to make a frag vid knows where to look for plays..

War is piping everything (the fade away pipe on bonobo, airshot on a soldier near gully mid)
Sheep is an untouchable lord with too many consistent headshots to count..
b4nny completely denying kaidus' kritz and 2k on him and Mirelin on gullywash
termo survived with 4hp at mid and hid from the scouts then got crossbow healed fought back
bash won a 1v1 against an iM soldier under gullywash last point and capped with 1hp!

etc, etc :)
5 Frags +

Hey, I know some people can't handle the hype, but stop making these threads. There are quite a few i52 threads floating around already.

Hey, I know some people can't handle the hype, but stop making these threads. There are quite a few i52 threads floating around already.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.