Our Lord and Savior, Tyrone
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

5 Frags +

Saw him in the TFTV2 stream chat too.

Saw him in the TFTV2 stream chat too.
4 Frags +

-10 Frags +

He also said that he was in a team with Serv0 and somebody else, go get hyped.

He also said that he was in a team with Serv0 and somebody else, go get hyped.
18 Frags +
AlwaysHe also said that he was in a team with Serv0 and somebody else, go get hyped.

Yeah, a CS:GO team with clockwork too

[quote=Always]He also said that he was in a team with Serv0 and somebody else, go get hyped.[/quote]

Yeah, a CS:GO team with clockwork too
56 Frags +

So I'm building a stream computer for home, currently have i5 2500k + GTX650 and it doesn't seem to stream smooth at all. I'm thinking of purchasing a 3770k + gtx680. Will that be good enough to stream well and game with 200+ frames for TF2 and CS GO?

So I'm building a stream computer for home, currently have i5 2500k + GTX650 and it doesn't seem to stream smooth at all. I'm thinking of purchasing a 3770k + gtx680. Will that be good enough to stream well and game with 200+ frames for TF2 and CS GO?
5 Frags +

that should be more than enough especially if you OC the processor.

that should be more than enough especially if you OC the processor.
20 Frags +

It's going into a baby case as well, BitFenix Prodigy because I happen to have a mini atx, should be no problem right? I have a water cooler too!

It's going into a baby case as well, BitFenix Prodigy because I happen to have a mini atx, should be no problem right? I have a water cooler too!
7 Frags +

it doesnt matter if your internet sux

it doesnt matter if your internet sux
12 Frags +

hi ty. mod for mod?

hi ty. mod for mod?
-23 Frags +
Ggglygyhi ty. mod for mod?

why not some Jordans?

[quote=Ggglygy]hi ty. mod for mod?[/quote] why not some Jordans?
1 Frags +
enorytIt's going into a baby case as well, BitFenix Prodigy because I happen to have a mini atx, should be no problem right? I have a water cooler too!

Speaking from experience, it might be a little hard to build everything into the case. Especially with a large GPU and CPU cooler. Try micro atx maybe? It'll be pretty small but everything won't be super cramped.

[quote=enoryt]It's going into a baby case as well, BitFenix Prodigy because I happen to have a mini atx, should be no problem right? I have a water cooler too![/quote]

Speaking from experience, it might be a little hard to build everything into the case. Especially with a large GPU and CPU cooler. Try micro atx maybe? It'll be pretty small but everything won't be super cramped.
4 Frags +
enorytIt's going into a baby case as well, BitFenix Prodigy because I happen to have a mini atx, should be no problem right? I have a water cooler too!

There are two versions of the prodigy. One taxes mini itx and one takes mini itx as well as micro atx. Mini atx doesn't exist. Make sure you get the right one.

[quote=enoryt]It's going into a baby case as well, BitFenix Prodigy because I happen to have a mini atx, should be no problem right? I have a water cooler too![/quote]
There are two versions of the prodigy. One taxes mini itx and one takes mini itx as well as micro atx. Mini atx doesn't exist. Make sure you get the right one.
19 Frags +
FogGgglygyhi ty. mod for mod? why not some Jordans?

fuck you fog

[quote=Fog][quote=Ggglygy]hi ty. mod for mod?[/quote] why not some Jordans?[/quote]
fuck you fog
-3 Frags +

I just got an erection.

I just got an erection.
-2 Frags +

enoryt palace of worship

enoryt palace of worship
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.