Upvote Upvoted 22 Downvote Downvoted
Hey, it's something
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

Earlier today, "The Know," an offshoot of RoosterTeeth, released their first eSports recap. In that recap is a short bit on TF2@i52. While the audience isn't the greatest for eSports news, I think it's great that we were included.

http://youtu.be/PVYEdniy1RQ?t=43s

Earlier today, "The Know," an offshoot of RoosterTeeth, released their first eSports recap. In that recap is a short bit on TF2@i52. While the audience isn't the greatest for eSports news, I think it's great that we were included.

http://youtu.be/PVYEdniy1RQ?t=43s
8 Frags +

Maybe some of their regular viewers will recognize TF2 and look into it, who knows

edit: TF2 got a minute segment, that's actually pretty good

Maybe some of their regular viewers will recognize TF2 and look into it, who knows

edit: TF2 got a minute segment, that's actually pretty good
19 Frags +

We will take what we can get. I think that should pretty much be our community motto.

We will take what we can get. I think that should pretty much be our community motto.
24 Frags +

I like how they even recognize clockwork's a monster. I think it's a good thing they pointed him out-who knows? Maybe a little fanboying will inspire players to take up competitive and strive to be the best.

I like how they even recognize clockwork's a monster. I think it's a good thing they pointed him out-who knows? Maybe a little fanboying will inspire players to take up competitive and strive to be the best.
8 Frags +
dashnerThey actually did some research into the segment if they counted clock's stats. That's more attention from outside this community than I remember us usually getting.

And its little things like that, that make having a TF2 world championship worth having. It gets attention and it gets people talking.

[quote=dashner]They actually did some research into the segment if they counted clock's stats. That's more attention from outside this community than I remember us usually getting.[/quote]

And its little things like that, that make having a TF2 world championship worth having. It gets attention and it gets people talking.
12 Frags +

Sam Lingle ladies and gentlemen, getting TF2 the recognition it deserves.

Sam Lingle ladies and gentlemen, getting TF2 the recognition it deserves.
8 Frags +

hopefully now whenever i tell people i play tf2 they wont call me gay or a fag

hopefully now whenever i tell people i play tf2 they wont call me gay or a fag
20 Frags +
Ferskinhopefully now whenever i tell people i play tf2 they wont call me gay or a fag

nah too good to be true

[quote=Ferskin]hopefully now whenever i tell people i play tf2 they wont call me gay or a fag[/quote]

nah too good to be true
0 Frags +
Ferskinhopefully now whenever i tell people i play tf2 they wont call me gay or a fag

Usually whenever I tell people I play tf2 they say, "what is that, is it like CoD?"

[quote=Ferskin]hopefully now whenever i tell people i play tf2 they wont call me gay or a fag[/quote]
Usually whenever I tell people I play tf2 they say, "what is that, is it like CoD?"
3 Frags +

Usually when i tell people i play tf2 they don't know what I'm talking about.

Usually when i tell people i play tf2 they don't know what I'm talking about.
7 Frags +

13 Frags +

Or they just say "Oh." And then that's it ._.

Or they just say "Oh." And then that's it ._.
37 Frags +

I accidentally wore my Twitch shirt to Chipotle today. The guy behind the counter asked me "Oh my god do you play League of Legends?" and when I said no, he said "Oh." and then proceeded to give me smaller portions of everything.

I accidentally wore my Twitch shirt to Chipotle today. The guy behind the counter asked me "Oh my god do you play League of Legends?" and when I said no, he said "Oh." and then proceeded to give me smaller portions of everything.
38 Frags +

get fucked slin

get fucked slin
-1 Frags +

i am looking for a support/toplane

plat+

i am looking for a support/toplane

plat+
1 Frags +

ask for extra sauce on the side when they get to it instead of asking for it at the register and they don't charge you extra

then you pay for just chips instead of chips + sauce !

ask for extra sauce on the side when they get to it instead of asking for it at the register and they don't charge you extra

then you pay for just chips instead of chips + sauce !
3 Frags +

When people say TF2 is stupid I just show them insane frag clips

When people say TF2 is stupid I just show them insane frag clips
2 Frags +

If I told anyone that I played any game competitively they would think that I'd need help

If I told anyone that I played any game competitively they would think that I'd need help
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.