The real question is why he didn't advertise it as "Tagged by Tagg"
4 Frags +

that's the way she goes

that's the way she goes
19 Frags +

12 year olds

12 year olds
44 Frags +
I have a strange festive one signed by Max! the Platinum ranked sniper for Highlander who is one of the best snipers in tf2 as well! Nice Weapon m8! :D

holy cringe

[quote]I have a strange festive one signed by Max! the Platinum ranked sniper for Highlander who is one of the best snipers in tf2 as well! Nice Weapon m8! :D[/quote]

holy cringe
40 Frags +
Anyway, I was in a pub match just now and someone asked me if this was signed by the famous Tagg (the YouTuber. Used to play COD and now he plays with STAR_ all the time)
[quote]Anyway, I was in a pub match just now and someone asked me if this was signed by the famous Tagg (the YouTuber. Used to play COD and now he plays with STAR_ all the time)[/quote]
10 Frags +

didn't you know
you're an internet superstar now

didn't you know
you're an internet superstar now
31 Frags +

I know where to go for all of my Tagg needs

I know where to go for all of my Tagg needs
26 Frags +

traders like this guy are honestly not even humans
sorry if i offended somebody

traders like this guy are honestly not even humans
[size=10]sorry if i offended somebody[/size]
4 Frags +

Some guy bought a JH signed sniper rifle for a craptonne too.

And one of my friends was offered 15 keys for a quad signed pistol, don't know what he did with that.

Some guy bought a JH signed sniper rifle for a craptonne too.

And one of my friends was offered 15 keys for a quad signed pistol, don't know what he did with that.
-38 Frags +

I had a burning rack signed by tagg once, someone offered me a non-gifted one 1:1.

People are weird.

I had a burning rack signed by tagg once, someone offered me a non-gifted one 1:1.

People are weird.
32 Frags +

Your daily reminder that traders are the worst kinds of people.

Your daily reminder that traders are the worst kinds of people.
39 Frags +
FogI had a burning rack signed by tagg once, someone offered me a non-gifted one 1:1.

People are weird.

epic !

[quote=Fog]I had a burning rack signed by tagg once, someone offered me a non-gifted one 1:1.

People are weird.[/quote]

epic !
35 Frags +
FogI had a burning rack signed by tagg once, someone offered me a non-gifted one 1:1.

People are weird.

I did that because you're retarded for actually trying to sell gifted unusuals

and i hate you

[quote=Fog]I had a burning rack signed by tagg once, someone offered me a non-gifted one 1:1.

People are weird.[/quote]
I did that because you're retarded for actually trying to sell gifted unusuals

and i hate you
RGB LAN
27 Frags +

Generally speaking, most invite players (including myself) don't mind signing weapons for fans or whatever. However, people who have little interest to do anything other than selling signed weapons for a ridiculously inflated price are pretty fucking shitty.

Or maybe I'm just saying this so everyone adds Tagg so he can have 100+ friend requests. :D

Generally speaking, most invite players (including myself) don't mind signing weapons for fans or whatever. However, people who have little interest to do anything other than selling signed weapons for a ridiculously inflated price are pretty fucking shitty.

Or maybe I'm just saying this so everyone adds Tagg so he can have 100+ friend requests. :D
54 Frags +

you could sign your own weapons and sell them and be a millionaire

you could sign your own weapons and sell them and be a millionaire
0 Frags +

I'm new to trading in general, but what is so special about signed weapons? Does it make you feel more special?

I'm new to trading in general, but what is so special about signed weapons? Does it make you feel more special?
18 Frags +
RayinerI'm new to trading in general, but what is so special about signed weapons? Does it make you feel more special?

People like to insert themselves into the lives of people who they feel are celebrities. Signed weapons is this community's equivalent to autographs. By having this tiny form of pseudo-interaction with someone who they idolize, I guess they can feel special or more important themselves.

[quote=Rayiner]I'm new to trading in general, but what is so special about signed weapons? Does it make you feel more special?[/quote]

People like to insert themselves into the lives of people who they feel are celebrities. Signed weapons is this community's equivalent to autographs. By having this tiny form of pseudo-interaction with someone who they idolize, I guess they can feel special or more important themselves.
9 Frags +
RayinerI'm new to trading in general, but what is so special about signed weapons? Does it make you feel more special?

It's just our shitty version of Autographs. Everyone has their own reasons for wanting a certain autograph and at least we have some functionality for it.

[quote=Rayiner]I'm new to trading in general, but what is so special about signed weapons? Does it make you feel more special?[/quote]

It's just our shitty version of Autographs. Everyone has their own reasons for wanting a certain autograph and at least we have some functionality for it.
39 Frags +

i wish seanbud would sign my dick

i wish seanbud would sign my dick
11 Frags +

I get some of my close steam friends to craft hats for me as a novelty thing, I think it is pretty chill to have my stuff say it was crafted by a friend. This on the other hand is some next level 12yearoldery.

I get some of my close steam friends to craft hats for me as a novelty thing, I think it is pretty chill to have my stuff say it was crafted by a friend. This on the other hand is some next level 12yearoldery.
0 Frags +

It's one thing to sell a signed item and a whole other thing to actually buy it.
but hey it's your $$$ w/e nerds

It's one thing to sell a signed item and a whole other thing to actually buy it.
but hey it's your $$$ w/e nerds
48 Frags +

I don't mind signing weapons (omg sooo famous!!!) and I don't even care if you turn around and sell it for inflated value.

If people are that goddam stupid and want to give you their money, you should be able to take it. God Bless the free market and God Bless America.

I don't mind signing weapons (omg sooo famous!!!) and I don't even care if you turn around and sell it for inflated value.

If people are that goddam stupid and want to give you their money, you should be able to take it. God Bless the free market and God Bless America.
6 Frags +
GgglygyI don't mind signing weapons (omg sooo famous!!!) and I don't even care if you turn around and sell it for inflated value.

WTB ggglygy signed scatter gun for 0.5 buds keys add me

[quote=Ggglygy]I don't mind signing weapons (omg sooo famous!!!) and I don't even care if you turn around and sell it for inflated value.

If people are that goddam stupid and want to give you their money, you should be able to take it. God Bless the free market and God Bless America.[/quote]

WTB ggglygy signed scatter gun for 0.5 buds keys add me
4 Frags +

Buying signed hipsters add me

Buying signed hipsters add me
-5 Frags +

The sad part is that people actually place significance on who is described by colored text decorating a virtual item. The niches and utter absurdity of tf2 trading will cause anyone's brain to atrophy: another reason why hardcore traders who try to glean a profit off of stupid shit like this should go fuck off.

The sad part is that people actually place significance on who is described by colored text decorating a virtual item. The niches and utter absurdity of tf2 trading will cause anyone's brain to atrophy: another reason why hardcore traders who try to glean a profit off of stupid shit like this should go fuck off.
31 Frags +

http://i.gyazo.com/887d5a095844dee0fe1a2f4db49a3a48.png

hurry before it's gone

[img]http://i.gyazo.com/887d5a095844dee0fe1a2f4db49a3a48.png[/img]
hurry before it's gone
15 Frags +
UltrazWTB ggglygy signed scatter gun for 0.5 buds keys add me

added

[quote=Ultraz]WTB ggglygy signed scatter gun for 0.5 buds keys add me[/quote]

added
38 Frags +

the part im most confused about is that this guy made a post in my steam group to sell an item that i signed

??what type of brain does this guy have??

the part im most confused about is that this guy made a post [b]in my steam group[/b] to sell an item that i signed

17 Frags +
taggthe part im most confused about is that this guy made a post in my steam group to sell an item that i signed

You will learn that traders have no brains. Only greed drives them.

[quote=tagg]the part im most confused about is that this guy made a post [b]in my steam group[/b] to sell an item that i signed

??what type of brain does this guy have??[/quote] You will learn that traders have no brains. Only greed drives them.
1 2 3
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.