Upvote Upvoted 19 Downvote Downvoted
Any Class willing to learn
0 Frags +

Hi,
My name is kevin (kkoeune in game) i am willing to learn how to comp play and class that you need as long as you are willing to show me i am willing and ready to try i don't care how high of a level team you are or if i am on the main line up i just want to get as much exp. as possible. add me and i will talk
thanks for reading,
Kevin (kkoeune)

Hi,
My name is kevin (kkoeune in game) i am willing to learn how to comp play and class that you need as long as you are willing to show me i am willing and ready to try i don't care how high of a level team you are or if i am on the main line up i just want to get as much exp. as possible. add me and i will talk
thanks for reading,
Kevin (kkoeune)
8 Frags +

Hi! Assuming it's 6v6 you want to play, I highly, HIGHLY recommend you try Newbie Mixes. They run on Fridays 9-12 PM (EST.) You add up in the mumble as the class you want to play, and mixes are drafted with a coach on each team. Coaches will either play med or spectate. They can teach you rollouts, how to hold each point, mid strats etc. and will typically give individual reviews for each player after the match. Here's the link to the group (mumble info in the overview): http://steamcommunity.com/groups/na6v6newbiemix

Hi! Assuming it's 6v6 you want to play, I highly, HIGHLY recommend you try Newbie Mixes. They run on Fridays 9-12 PM (EST.) You add up in the mumble as the class you want to play, and mixes are drafted with a coach on each team. Coaches will either play med or spectate. They can teach you rollouts, how to hold each point, mid strats etc. and will typically give individual reviews for each player after the match. Here's the link to the group (mumble info in the overview): http://steamcommunity.com/groups/na6v6newbiemix
8 Frags +

thank you very much that will def. help and i am still looking for a team that i can learn to communicate with and expand even more.
thanks

thank you very much that will def. help and i am still looking for a team that i can learn to communicate with and expand even more.
thanks
8 Frags +

i am looking to play demo, scout, or soldier on a team as a backup. i need someone that can teach me the position correctly and a group that can handle someone newer to playing competitive tf2. thanks for reading

i am looking to play demo, scout, or soldier on a team as a backup. i need someone that can teach me the position correctly and a group that can handle someone newer to playing competitive tf2. thanks for reading
2 Frags +

If you want to add me friend I have a HL team and a 6s team that's a pretty low div and I'm always looking for new friends to play with :)
Quack :D

If you want to add me friend I have a HL team and a 6s team that's a pretty low div and I'm always looking for new friends to play with :)
Quack :D
2 Frags +
spac3Hi! Assuming it's 6v6 you want to play, I highly, HIGHLY recommend you try Newbie Mixes. They run on Fridays 9-12 PM (EST.) You add up in the mumble as the class you want to play, and mixes are drafted with a coach on each team. Coaches will either play med or spectate. They can teach you rollouts, how to hold each point, mid strats etc. and will typically give individual reviews for each player after the match. Here's the link to the group (mumble info in the overview): http://steamcommunity.com/groups/na6v6newbiemix

This is great advice. I wish I knew about new/low mixes when I first started out, becuase learning through lobbies is a pain.

[quote=spac3]Hi! Assuming it's 6v6 you want to play, I highly, HIGHLY recommend you try Newbie Mixes. They run on Fridays 9-12 PM (EST.) You add up in the mumble as the class you want to play, and mixes are drafted with a coach on each team. Coaches will either play med or spectate. They can teach you rollouts, how to hold each point, mid strats etc. and will typically give individual reviews for each player after the match. Here's the link to the group (mumble info in the overview): http://steamcommunity.com/groups/na6v6newbiemix[/quote]

This is great advice. I wish I knew about new/low mixes when I first started out, becuase learning through lobbies is a pain.
-4 Frags +
Gasoline_Basedspac3Hi! Assuming it's 6v6 you want to play, I highly, HIGHLY recommend you try Newbie Mixes. They run on Fridays 9-12 PM (EST.) You add up in the mumble as the class you want to play, and mixes are drafted with a coach on each team. Coaches will either play med or spectate. They can teach you rollouts, how to hold each point, mid strats etc. and will typically give individual reviews for each player after the match. Here's the link to the group (mumble info in the overview): http://steamcommunity.com/groups/na6v6newbiemix

Not also a good idea to lead a team in a low skill division, it's a pain in the ass dealing with chemistry and scheduling while having other conflicting schedules such as school

[quote=Gasoline_Based][quote=spac3]Hi! Assuming it's 6v6 you want to play, I highly, HIGHLY recommend you try Newbie Mixes. They run on Fridays 9-12 PM (EST.) You add up in the mumble as the class you want to play, and mixes are drafted with a coach on each team. Coaches will either play med or spectate. They can teach you rollouts, how to hold each point, mid strats etc. and will typically give individual reviews for each player after the match. Here's the link to the group (mumble info in the overview): http://steamcommunity.com/groups/na6v6newbiemix[/quote]

This is great advice. I wish I knew about new/low mixes when I first started out, becuase learning through lobbies is a pain.[/quote]

Not also a good idea to lead a team in a low skill division, it's a pain in the ass dealing with chemistry and scheduling while having other conflicting schedules such as school
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.