Upvote Upvoted 17 Downvote Downvoted
Additional i52 prizes
0 Frags +

Hi guys,

I was hoping to have this mentioned in the finals, although the err, short nature of it didn't leave too much room.

Thanks to Kuferl & Wiethoofd, and TF2Pickup.net & Whitelist.tf, for some additional prizes to the i52 winners - both 6v6 and highlander.

As seen here there are keys, killstreak kits, and strange weapons for the top three teams (sorry Immunity <3)

Keys have been accepted by shade on behalf of froyotech.
A trade with basH of Epsilon is pending for the second place prizes.
A trade with enigma is pending for the strange weapons.
Let me know if you want those trades cancelling/sending to someone else - I just picked the contacts I had on Steam

A very kind gesture, so once again my thanks to Wiethoofd and Kuferl.

Go forth and unbox some unusuals so we can auction them for i55 funds ;)

Hi guys,

I was hoping to have this mentioned in the finals, although the err, short nature of it didn't leave too much room.

Thanks to Kuferl & Wiethoofd, and TF2Pickup.net & Whitelist.tf, for some additional prizes to the i52 winners - both 6v6 and highlander.

[url=http://tf2pickup.net/preview/i52_prizes.html]As seen here[/url] there are keys, killstreak kits, and strange weapons for the top three teams (sorry Immunity <3)

Keys have been accepted by shade on behalf of froyotech.
A trade with basH of Epsilon is pending for the second place prizes.
A trade with enigma is pending for the strange weapons.
[size=11][i]Let me know if you want those trades cancelling/sending to someone else - I just picked the contacts I had on Steam[/i][/size]

A very kind gesture, so once again my thanks to Wiethoofd and Kuferl.

Go forth and unbox some unusuals so we can auction them for i55 funds ;)
2 Frags +

Way cool

Way cool
10 Frags +

got it thanks. Mike is gonna be really happy about his killstreak shovel :D

got it thanks. Mike is gonna be really happy about his killstreak shovel :D
11 Frags +

omg nice :D Thank you guys <333

omg nice :D Thank you guys <333
15 Frags +
basHgot it thanks. Mike is gonna be really happy about his killstreak shovel :D
[quote=basH]got it thanks. Mike is gonna be really happy about his killstreak shovel :D[/quote]
14 Frags +

Still waiting for the all important fifth place prize to be paid out. I'll assume the cheque is in the mail.

Still waiting for the all important fifth place prize to be paid out. I'll assume the cheque is in the mail.
9 Frags +

but kaidus we got 5th place :/

but kaidus we got 5th place :/
12 Frags +

We can split the imaginary payout 50/50.

We can split the imaginary payout 50/50.
TF2Pickup
3 Frags +

Maybe Immunity is nice enough to let you get some pieces of their imaginary prize :D

Maybe Immunity is nice enough to let you get some pieces of their imaginary prize :D
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.