Airports: Arlanda (ARN), Skavsta (NYO)
Website: http://www.onlinegamer.se/forum/discussion/20/onlinegamer-lan-2014
17 Frags +

If you thought i52 was an alcoholic mess then wait for this :>

If you thought i52 was an alcoholic mess then wait for this :>
3 Frags +
Herr_PIf you thought i52 was an alcoholic mess then wait for this :>

you only snus once

[quote=Herr_P]If you thought i52 was an alcoholic mess then wait for this :>[/quote]
you only snus once
2 Frags +

MIGHT GO!!!!
#HYPE

MIGHT GO!!!!
#HYPE
3 Frags +

I go if wltrs go ;___;

I go if wltrs go ;___;
2 Frags +
AdmirableI go if wltrs go ;___;

me too

[quote=Admirable]I go if wltrs go ;___;[/quote]

me too
1 Frags +

any info, prices and other stuff?

any info, prices and other stuff?
2 Frags +

Defo going to this.

Defo going to this.
8 Frags +
rock-any info, prices and other stuff?

So far no info is out but I can probably give you an overall idea of what you can expect. (If the lan will actually be held, nothing is set in stone yet.)

OGlan is not a "serious" lan by any means. (First price is usually something like a mousepad or a game.)
But being a serious competetive lan isnt its goal anyways. Its about having fun, meeting friends, getting drunk and playing games - in that order pretty much. Also the net is usually pretty bad, something like a 24mb/s 3g spread over 100computers.
It's like a 3 day party pretty much, with e-sports as its theme, with projector streaming stuff like DoTA, SC2 and CS almost all the time. And of course the on site tourneys.

Some fun cups/tournamets and I guess the tf2 tourneys been the biggest before, with I think 8 mixteams.

Entrance fee has previously been about 25-30e for BYOC ticket and 5e for entrance ticket.
I think there is only 100 byoc spots available but they usually never sell out fully until about a month before.

Beer price at about 2-3e on area and theres some cheap fast food as well, pizza just around the corner.

All in all its just about having fun and meeting a bunch of cool people, last year we had a couple people over from UK and afaik they enjoyed it. :)

More info will be available in the future and I'll try to have this updated when/if anymore info will be out.

[quote=rock-]any info, prices and other stuff?[/quote]

So far no info is out but I can probably give you an overall idea of what you can expect. (If the lan will actually be held, nothing is set in stone yet.)

OGlan is not a "serious" lan by any means. (First price is usually something like a mousepad or a game.)
But being a serious competetive lan isnt its goal anyways. Its about having fun, meeting friends, getting drunk and playing games - in that order pretty much. Also the net is usually pretty bad, something like a 24mb/s 3g spread over 100computers.
It's like a 3 day party pretty much, with e-sports as its theme, with projector streaming stuff like DoTA, SC2 and CS almost all the time. And of course the on site tourneys.

Some fun cups/tournamets and I guess the tf2 tourneys been the biggest before, with I think 8 mixteams.

Entrance fee has previously been about 25-30e for BYOC ticket and 5e for entrance ticket.
I think there is only 100 byoc spots available but they usually never sell out fully until about a month before.

Beer price at about 2-3e on area and theres some cheap fast food as well, pizza just around the corner.

All in all its just about having fun and meeting a bunch of cool people, last year we had a couple people over from UK and afaik they enjoyed it. :)

More info will be available in the future and I'll try to have this updated when/if anymore info will be out.
1 Frags +
Fanva

Thanks!!! all i care is, overall required money, pc rental (60 or more hz monitor, i don't care), a good place to sleep at, and pretty much what you said "Its about having fun, meeting friends, getting drunk and playing games - in that order pretty much" i don't care if it's serious or about the prizes, or fast internet towards outside, i just hope the switches and the routers are set properly to have a good LAN experience. looking forward to hear more info

[quote=Fanva][/quote]

Thanks!!! all i care is, overall required money, pc rental (60 or more hz monitor, i don't care), a good place to sleep at, and pretty much what you said "Its about having fun, meeting friends, getting drunk and playing games - in that order pretty much" i don't care if it's serious or about the prizes, or fast internet towards outside, i just hope the switches and the routers are set properly to have a good LAN experience. looking forward to hear more info
3 Frags +

Fanva <3

Fanva <3
0 Frags +

I will definitely be going if it happens. #HYPE

I will definitely be going if it happens. #HYPE
1 Frags +

rock i'm sure if you ask around someone can lend you a monitor or pc for the lan

rock i'm sure if you ask around someone can lend you a monitor or pc for the lan
0 Frags +
Hallowrock i'm sure if you ask around someone can lend you a monitor or pc for the lan

uhm ok i'll try. or i'll just take my pc somehow

[quote=Hallow]rock i'm sure if you ask around someone can lend you a monitor or pc for the lan[/quote]

uhm ok i'll try. or i'll just take my pc somehow
0 Frags +
Hallowrock i'm sure if you ask around someone can lend you a monitor or pc for the lan

Mate I got you sorted for i52, time to be a bro...

[quote=Hallow]rock i'm sure if you ask around someone can lend you a monitor or pc for the lan[/quote]

Mate I got you sorted for i52, time to be a bro...
0 Frags +

i hardly got a pc of my own let alone a spare one

i hardly got a pc of my own let alone a spare one
1 Frags +

if any of my favourite swedes are going, I will be there

if any of my favourite swedes are going, I will be there
2 Frags +

WELL I GUESS I WILL SEE YOU THERE

WELL I GUESS I WILL SEE YOU THERE
0 Frags +
rock-Fanva

Yeah there wont be any pc rental for this lan as Hallow pointed out.

The sleeping area is quite big, it can house around 150 people I'd say, its downstairs of the venue which is like this big room made for dancing with a small stage. The actual venue is actually a music hall of sorts, if its gonna be the same place as its been previously.
Also I think there is a hotel not very far from there, not sure though.

The routing has never been a problem before. :)

[quote=rock-][quote=Fanva][/quote]

Thanks!!! all i care is, overall required money, pc rental (60 or more hz monitor, i don't care), a good place to sleep at, and pretty much what you said "Its about having fun, meeting friends, getting drunk and playing games - in that order pretty much" i don't care if it's serious or about the prizes, or fast internet towards outside, i just hope the switches and the routers are set properly to have a good LAN experience. looking forward to hear more info[/quote]

The sleeping area is quite big, it can house around 150 people I'd say, its downstairs of the venue which is like this big room made for dancing with a small stage. The actual venue is actually a music hall of sorts, if its gonna be the same place as its been previously.

2 Frags +
Fanva

Didn't we have the router taped to the top of a ladder the first year? :D

[quote=Fanva]

The routing has never been a problem before. :)[/quote]

0 Frags +
Fanvarock-Fanva

i was referring to i52, as in the beginning they had problems and tftv couldn't stream some matches properly, anyway thanks for the infos, will see if me and some other pasta fags can come :)

[quote=Fanva][quote=rock-][quote=Fanva][/quote]

Thanks!!! all i care is, overall required money, pc rental (60 or more hz monitor, i don't care), a good place to sleep at, and pretty much what you said "Its about having fun, meeting friends, getting drunk and playing games - in that order pretty much" i don't care if it's serious or about the prizes, or fast internet towards outside, i just hope the switches and the routers are set properly to have a good LAN experience. looking forward to hear more info[/quote]

i was referring to i52, as in the beginning they had problems and tftv couldn't stream some matches properly, anyway thanks for the infos, will see if me and some other pasta fags can come :)
0 Frags +
Herr_PFanva

OG WLAN?

[quote=Herr_P][quote=Fanva]

Didn't we have the router taped to the top of a ladder the first year? :D[/quote]
OG WLAN?
0 Frags +

Any swedes got news about this?

Any swedes got news about this?
14 Frags +

Good Afternoon Atmo,

Thanks for your querie and I'm glad you are interested in what has the potential of being the best lan experience this year has to offer, I will do my best to give you a satisfactory answer about the current status of this years lan as a self-proclaimed messenger of OG-Lan (TM).

Last that was heard was on 2nd Sept. Not much updating happenin.

Venue is booked, but if the "government" dont manage to push fibre into the building before the lan, if the fibre aint there, or close to done, within a certain date the lan will not happen. None knows the date and the people arranging the lan aint really active in the community and they dont respond.

Here's hoping for some update in the nearest.. But as it stands right now, nobody reallys knows anything about anything regarding this lan other than where the venue is located and the possible date.

Best Regards,

Fanva
OG-Lan Self-proclaimed Messenger of Lan Related News (And also quite bored.)

Please consider the environment before printing this response.

Good Afternoon Atmo,

Thanks for your querie and I'm glad you are interested in what has the potential of being the best lan experience this year has to offer, I will do my best to give you a satisfactory answer about the current status of this years lan as a self-proclaimed messenger of OG-Lan (TM).

Last that was heard was on 2nd Sept. Not much updating happenin.

Venue is booked, but if the "government" dont manage to push fibre into the building before the lan, if the fibre aint there, or close to done, within a certain date the lan will not happen. None knows the date and the people arranging the lan aint really active in the community and they dont respond.

Here's hoping for some update in the nearest.. But as it stands right now, nobody reallys knows anything about anything regarding this lan other than where the venue is located and the possible date.

Best Regards,

Fanva
OG-Lan Self-proclaimed Messenger of Lan Related News (And also quite bored.)

Please consider the environment before printing this response.
1 Frags +

"Unfortunately, they did not agree to bring in fiber in the premises (either because they do not need, or because it would be too expensive - we do not know), so we're looking for another venue."

https://www.facebook.com/events/546453728796166/permalink/656199874488217/?comment_id=676732715768266&offset=0&total_comments=11

"Unfortunately, they did not agree to bring in fiber in the premises (either because they do not need, or because it would be too expensive - we do not know), so we're looking for another venue."

https://www.facebook.com/events/546453728796166/permalink/656199874488217/?comment_id=676732715768266&offset=0&total_comments=11
-1 Frags +

how much is a beer over there

how much is a beer over there
3 Frags +

Would be really cool if they could manage something wtih inferno online in stockholm, since they got food/drinks/snack and also computers/gear the negative part is that youre not allowed to drink alcohol in there

Would be really cool if they could manage something wtih inferno online in stockholm, since they got food/drinks/snack and also computers/gear the negative part is that youre not allowed to drink alcohol in there
-1 Frags +

pls do in gbg

pls do in gbg
0 Frags +
LuneWould be really cool if they could manage something wtih inferno online in stockholm, since they got food/drinks/snack and also computers/gear the negative part is that youre not allowed to drink alcohol in there

Big problem with inferno is that it's built for 5v5-games though.

Otherwise the place is pretty baller.

[quote=Lune]Would be really cool if they could manage something wtih inferno online in stockholm, since they got food/drinks/snack and also computers/gear the negative part is that youre not allowed to drink alcohol in there[/quote]

Big problem with inferno is that it's built for 5v5-games though.

Otherwise the place is pretty baller.
2 Frags +
Lunethe negative part is that youre not allowed to drink alcohol in there

fuck that shit then

[quote=Lune]the negative part is that youre not allowed to drink alcohol in there[/quote]
fuck that shit then
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.