Upvote Upvoted 17 Downvote Downvoted
Newbie Mixes: Needs your help!
0 Frags +

Hi everyone Tino here. With people moving on such as pie_hero (best of luck in CS to him) and the rest of the admins getting busy with school and real life and such, the state of newbie mixes is not where we want it to be at this point in time. With that being said we need help from the community, we are looking for some experienced players to be coaches for the mixes and we also need some people to admin the mumble as we only have a couple of people in there. sSadly to coach we do have some experience requirements but if you want to help admin mumble get in contact with me and we can talk. Now on top of that we are also looking for some good net workers in the sense of Reddit posts and getting new people into the mixes, along with that if some one with SFM experience could get in contact with us it would be greatly appreciated. Lastly Shade if you ever read this can you please add me on steam I want to talk to you.

Hi everyone Tino here. With people moving on such as pie_hero (best of luck in CS to him) and the rest of the admins getting busy with school and real life and such, the state of newbie mixes is not where we want it to be at this point in time. With that being said we need help from the community, we are looking for some experienced players to be coaches for the mixes and we also need some people to admin the mumble as we only have a couple of people in there. sSadly to coach we do have some experience requirements but if you want to help admin mumble get in contact with me and we can talk. Now on top of that we are also looking for some good net workers in the sense of Reddit posts and getting new people into the mixes, along with that if some one with SFM experience could get in contact with us it would be greatly appreciated. Lastly Shade if you ever read this can you please add me on steam I want to talk to you.
0 Frags +

adding on to this, if you want to coach and don't know if you meet the (loosely-upheld) requirements, add me to talk. generally we want people with 1-2+ seasons of ESEA-open but if you are generally experienced in 6v6 you're probably good to coach. also, look out for another announcement in the next day or so about a coaching Q&A session. thanks for reading all!

adding on to this, if you want to coach and don't know if you meet the (loosely-upheld) requirements, add me to talk. generally we want people with 1-2+ seasons of ESEA-open but if you are generally experienced in 6v6 you're probably good to coach. also, look out for another announcement in the next day or so about a coaching Q&A session. thanks for reading all!
-2 Frags +

i've never participated in these so i don't what they're about, but i'm experienced in both mumble adminning and coaching players

i made a lft post recently with all my tf2 experience since nobody has any idea who i am

i've never participated in these so i don't what they're about, but i'm experienced in both mumble adminning and coaching players

i made a [url=http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/showthread.php?26205-LFT-Scout-S14]lft post[/url] recently with all my tf2 experience since nobody has any idea who i am
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.