Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
where did tf2 go
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

I went like 4 days without playing and suddenly my steam says tf2 isn't installed

my /Team Fortress folder is like 18 GB

what happened and how do I avoid reinstalling the entire goddamn 18 GB thing

I went like 4 days without playing and suddenly my steam says tf2 isn't installed

my /Team Fortress folder is like 18 GB

what happened and how do I avoid reinstalling the entire goddamn 18 GB thing
4 Frags +

if you have games installed on multiple hard drives you might have to specify which drive the game is installed on. I have tf2 on my ssd and other games on my hard drive and it occasionally forgets where tf2 is and i have to point it to the steamapps folder on the right drive.

if you have games installed on multiple hard drives you might have to specify which drive the game is installed on. I have tf2 on my ssd and other games on my hard drive and it occasionally forgets where tf2 is and i have to point it to the steamapps folder on the right drive.
3 Frags +

If you click to re install it in the folder where it already is then it should say something along the lines of "Finding already installed content". If everything is there then it will find it all and TF2 should come back w/o you having to actually download anything

If you click to re install it in the folder where it already is then it should say something along the lines of "Finding already installed content". If everything is there then it will find it all and TF2 should come back w/o you having to actually download anything
-13 Frags +

TF2 DEAD GAME

TF2 DEAD GAME
-3 Frags +
DjodorTF2 DEAD GAME

its interesting how you just posted that on tf.tv

[quote=Djodor]TF2 DEAD GAME[/quote]
its interesting how you just posted that on tf.tv
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.