Upvote Upvoted 15 Downvote Downvoted
selling a bunch of electronics/computer stuff
posted in Hardware
0 Frags +

Hey guys, I've acquired a bunch of stuff over the years and, it's really time for me to get rid of it. So here's what I'm selling. I'm fine with shipping to Canada, however, be warned that it can get expensive.

OR BEST OFFERS ON ANY OF THESE; I WILL CONSIDER THEM

Yamakasi Catleap 2B Extreme OC'd (USED, 350 USD + shipping)
This monitor was my first true love; not only is it a 27" beauty of the IPS variety, it even overclocks the refresh rate to 115 Hz (weird number, I know). I sadly had to stop using this as I needed a monitor that had an HDMI port. The only major disadvantage is that it has about 8ms of input lag (unfortunately, I'm not sure if this is accurate, because there is no good source for input lag on IPS monitors besides the fact that it's more than TN ones, right now). I'll also throw in a carrying case I use for this fantasy-in-a-box. I did lose one of the monitor screws that is attached to the stand, but that is a commonly found piece (and if you don't need to move it much, it'll hold even with one).

Rosewill Fortress 550 (USED, 40 USD + shipping)
This is what I bought. I switched to a new power supply. It still works perfectly fine.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Heatsink (USED, 20 USD + shipping)
This is what I bought. I now use water cooling. It works BUT you will need your own thermal paste to apply it (which is pretty cheap). It does include a bracket so it can hold itself onto the CPU (as should any modern aftermarket heatsink).

Cooler Master Laptop Cooling Pad (NEW IN BOX, 20 USD + shipping)
I bought this thinking I'd need it, but I haven't had a use for it. There is a newer version of it out. This has 2 fans and supports up to 17" laptops (so says the site).

Apple Thunderbolt Ethernet Adapter (USED, 10 USD + shipping)
If you happen to have an Apple laptop with the Thunderbolt port, this is a way to connect to Ethernet. I used it for a LAN once. This is a LAN champion adapter!

If you have any questions, please post them here, or you can PM me. I don't have much space on my friends list right now so I can't guarantee you'll be able to add me. If you really want to reserve one of these items, send me a PM, I'll use those timestamps.

Below are items I've already sold.

Show Content
Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl, no window) (USED, 50 USD + shipping)
This is a PC case for a normal size ATX board; I stopped using it when I switched my PC to a mini ATX build. Everything is in good working condition; I may have lost some of the extra screws/bolts it came with, but otherwise it's still a great case.

Majestouch MINILA (with Cherry MX Browns) (USED, 60 USD + shipping)
My current keyboard, works fine, but I'll be replacing it with a new keyboard. I will also throw in a bunch of blank, black ABS caps I bought for this. I can take this to LANFest, ESEA LAN, and/or GXL.

Razer Deathadder 2013 Edition (USED, 20 USD + shipping, 2 mice)
I decided to switch to a different mouse, so I'm selling these (I had a backup). Both used like normal, nothing broken, thankfully. I can take this to LANFest, ESEA LAN, and/or GXL.

Logitech G400 (LIKE NEW, 25 USD + shipping)
I've had this for a while but I haven't used it in a long time; it was one of the first mice I used. Still in good condition, including the cable.

ASUS Nexus 7 Tablet 2012 (32 GB, Wifi) (LIKE NEW, 80 USD + shipping)
I thought I would use this thing more, and, while it's pretty great, I unfortunately don't use it at all right now. It'll also come with a faux leather case.

Zowie FK1 (USED, 40 USD + shipping)
I switched to the Zowie FK2. I used this mouse for a bit but it's still in good condition.

Poker 2 (with Cherry MX Browns) (NEW IN BOX, 90 USD + shipping)
Bought it new but it was before I decided I wasn't going to use it. So, I have it, but I haven't used it.
Hey guys, I've acquired a bunch of stuff over the years and, it's really time for me to get rid of it. So here's what I'm selling. I'm fine with shipping to Canada, however, be warned that it can get expensive.

OR BEST OFFERS ON ANY OF THESE; I WILL CONSIDER THEM

[b]Yamakasi Catleap 2B Extreme OC'd (USED, 350 USD + shipping)[/b]
This monitor was my first true love; not only is it a 27" beauty of the IPS variety, it even overclocks the refresh rate to 115 Hz (weird number, I know). I sadly had to stop using this as I needed a monitor that had an HDMI port. The only major disadvantage is that it has about 8ms of input lag (unfortunately, I'm not sure if this is accurate, because there is no good source for input lag on IPS monitors besides the fact that it's more than TN ones, right now). I'll also throw in a carrying case I use for this fantasy-in-a-box. I did lose one of the monitor screws that is attached to the stand, but that is a commonly found piece (and if you don't need to move it much, it'll hold even with one).

[b]Rosewill Fortress 550 (USED, 40 USD + shipping)[/b]
[url=http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182082]This is what I bought[/url]. I switched to a new power supply. It still works perfectly fine.

[b]Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Heatsink (USED, 20 USD + shipping)[/b]
[url=http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Hyper-212-RR-212E-20PK-R2/dp/B005O65JXI?tag=teamfortresst-20]This is what I bought[/url]. I now use water cooling. It works BUT you will need your own thermal paste to apply it (which is pretty cheap). It does include a bracket so it can hold itself onto the CPU (as should any modern aftermarket heatsink).

[b]Cooler Master Laptop Cooling Pad (NEW IN BOX, 20 USD + shipping)[/b]
I bought this thinking I'd need it, but I haven't had a use for it. There is a newer version of it out. This has 2 fans and supports up to 17" laptops (so says the site).

[b]Apple Thunderbolt Ethernet Adapter (USED, 10 USD + shipping)[/b]
If you happen to have an Apple laptop with the Thunderbolt port, this is a way to connect to Ethernet. I used it for a LAN once. This is a LAN champion adapter!

If you have any questions, please post them here, or you can PM me. I don't have much space on my friends list right now so I can't guarantee you'll be able to add me. If you really want to reserve one of these items, send me a PM, I'll use those timestamps.

Below are items I've already sold.

[spoiler][s][b]Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl, no window) (USED, 50 USD + shipping)[/b]
This is a PC case for a normal size ATX board; I stopped using it when I switched my PC to a mini ATX build. Everything is in good working condition; I may have lost some of the extra screws/bolts it came with, but otherwise it's still a great case.[/s]

[s][b]Majestouch MINILA (with Cherry MX Browns) (USED, 60 USD + shipping)[/b]
My current keyboard, works fine, but I'll be replacing it with a new keyboard. I will also throw in a bunch of blank, black ABS caps I bought for this. I can take this to LANFest, ESEA LAN, and/or GXL.[/s]

[s][b]Razer Deathadder 2013 Edition (USED, 20 USD + shipping, 2 mice)[/b]
I decided to switch to a different mouse, so I'm selling these (I had a backup). Both used like normal, nothing broken, thankfully. I can take this to LANFest, ESEA LAN, and/or GXL.[/s]

[s][b]Logitech G400 (LIKE NEW, 25 USD + shipping)[/b]
I've had this for a while but I haven't used it in a long time; it was one of the first mice I used. Still in good condition, including the cable.[/s]

[s][b]ASUS Nexus 7 Tablet 2012 (32 GB, Wifi) (LIKE NEW, 80 USD + shipping)[/b]
I thought I would use this thing more, and, while it's pretty great, I unfortunately don't use it at all right now. It'll also come with a faux leather case.[/s]

[s][b]Zowie FK1 (USED, 40 USD + shipping)[/b]
I switched to the Zowie FK2. I used this mouse for a bit but it's still in good condition.[/s]

[s][b]Poker 2 (with Cherry MX Browns) (NEW IN BOX, 90 USD + shipping)[/b]
Bought it new but it was before I decided I wasn't going to use it. So, I have it, but I haven't used it.[/s][/spoiler]
0 Frags +

Lots of great deals here. I'd buy all of it if I had the money.

How did you find the monitor for casual use and watching movies?

Lots of great deals here. I'd buy all of it if I had the money.

How did you find the monitor for casual use and watching movies?
Momentum Mod
0 Frags +

shit i wouldve totally bought your poker like 2 weeks ago

shit i wouldve totally bought your poker like 2 weeks ago
0 Frags +
reillyHow did you find the monitor for casual use and watching movies?

Very, very good, the colors on it are really solid, motion or not. I'm not much of a color person but even I could notice a difference between the vividness of that monitor and my current one, which is a little washed out. The first time I went to LANFest I used this monitor and it had the unofficial "best monitor at LAN" rating from Twitch John, and many others liked it as well. I might get an IPS monitor in the future if I can find the features I want.

[quote=reilly]How did you find the monitor for casual use and watching movies?[/quote]
Very, very good, the colors on it are really solid, motion or not. I'm not much of a color person but even I could notice a difference between the vividness of that monitor and my current one, which is a little washed out. The first time I went to LANFest I used this monitor and it had the unofficial "best monitor at LAN" rating from Twitch John, and many others liked it as well. I might get an IPS monitor in the future if I can find the features I want.
0 Frags +

I can buy that poker from you at ESEA Lan. PM me

I can buy that poker from you at ESEA Lan. PM me
0 Frags +

Bumping; the Poker 2 is more or less sold.

I may add more gear to the list soon, I'll have to see what I have laying around.

Bumping; the Poker 2 is more or less sold.

I may add more gear to the list soon, I'll have to see what I have laying around.
3 Frags +

would be great if you had pictures to go with them :D

would be great if you had pictures to go with them :D
1 Frags +

hold that nexus 7 for me dood

hold that nexus 7 for me dood
0 Frags +

I forgot to add that I'll be at GXL too.

hitherewould be great if you had pictures to go with them :D

I'll do this the first chance I get, that's pretty important.

I forgot to add that I'll be at GXL too.

[quote=hithere]would be great if you had pictures to go with them :D[/quote]
I'll do this the first chance I get, that's pretty important.
-1 Frags +

Ill buy the keyboard at GXL

Ill buy the keyboard at GXL
0 Frags +

i tried to add you but could you bring the second keyboard to gxl?

i tried to add you but could you bring the second keyboard to gxl?
0 Frags +

I added two of my Razer Deathadders. Sorry for the lack of images, I've been really busy, I'll get them up ASAP.

I added two of my Razer Deathadders. Sorry for the lack of images, I've been really busy, I'll get them up ASAP.
0 Frags +

Just kinda wanted to throw out there that most 8ms ips monitors in my experience usually have faster and clearer pixel transitions than IPS monitors that are marketed as 5ms.

Worth mentioning the Yamakasi Catleap 2B Extreme is a 1440p Monitor.

You can probably get 120+Hz on that monitor with Display Port and a monitor overclock optimization.

Also Might be interested in the DAs.

Just kinda wanted to throw out there that most 8ms ips monitors in my experience usually have faster and clearer pixel transitions than IPS monitors that are marketed as 5ms.

Worth mentioning the Yamakasi Catleap 2B Extreme is a 1440p Monitor.

You can probably get 120+Hz on that monitor with Display Port and a monitor overclock optimization.

Also Might be interested in the DAs.
0 Frags +

I would love that case, but I move my computer so much that its relatively high weight is a deal breaker. Excellent price though.

I would love that case, but I move my computer so much that its relatively high weight is a deal breaker. Excellent price though.
0 Frags +

Interested in both DAs. Maybe I could split with Comanglia, assuming he is completely interested as well?

Interested in both DAs. Maybe I could split with Comanglia, assuming he is completely interested as well?
0 Frags +
RJInterested in both DAs. Maybe I could split with Comanglia, assuming he is completely interested as well?

I just want to see a picture before I buy. Kinda just want 1 for testing and comparing to my g400s and zowie fk.

[quote=RJ]Interested in both DAs. Maybe I could split with Comanglia, assuming he is completely interested as well?[/quote]

I just want to see a picture before I buy. Kinda just want 1 for testing and comparing to my g400s and zowie fk.
0 Frags +

Yeah I don't know why that other thread was locked, honestly.

Unfortunately, the DAs have been sold, man, people are interested.

EDIT: I would really kill to sell the last two things but the market will as the market does hehe.

Yeah I don't know why that other thread was locked, honestly.

EDIT: I would really kill to sell the last two things but the market will as the market does hehe.
0 Frags +
manaYeah I don't know why that other thread was locked, honestly.

Well depending on how long you want to wait I'd be interested in the Monitor, but that'll probably be early next year before I would want to buy it.

[quote=mana]Yeah I don't know why that other thread was locked, honestly.

EDIT: I would really kill to sell the last two things but the market will as the market does hehe.[/quote]

Well depending on how long you want to wait I'd be interested in the Monitor, but that'll probably be early next year before I would want to buy it.
1 Frags +

Bump! I still have a ton of unsold items. And I need the dosh now more than ever.

Bump! I still have a ton of unsold items. And I need the dosh now more than ever.
0 Frags +

In like a week or so I'll check my funds, I would like a second mouse and the FK1 would be coolio.

In like a week or so I'll check my funds, I would like a second mouse and the FK1 would be coolio.
0 Frags +

If you still have that Nexus tablet in about a week I can probably throw down for that.

If you still have that Nexus tablet in about a week I can probably throw down for that.
-1 Frags +

nah u should send me the tablet for free now

nah u should send me the tablet for free now
0 Frags +

I'd be interested in that g400 if I could see a picture of it.

I'd be interested in that g400 if I could see a picture of it.
0 Frags +
ChocoMcFudgeCakeI'd be interested in that g400 if I could see a picture of it.

http://imgur.com/a/kr4cD

The Zowie FK1 is in there too. For some reason a lot more particles lit up than I see in normal light. Let me know if there's another angle you want to see.

EDIT: G400 was just sold.

[quote=ChocoMcFudgeCake]I'd be interested in that g400 if I could see a picture of it.[/quote]
http://imgur.com/a/kr4cD

The Zowie FK1 is in there too. For some reason a lot more particles lit up than I see in normal light. Let me know if there's another angle you want to see.

EDIT: G400 was just sold.
0 Frags +

If there isn't one already there should be an electronic trade thread. I'm sure there'd be a lot of good deals

If there isn't one already there should be an electronic trade thread. I'm sure there'd be a lot of good deals
0 Frags +

PM me about the CPU Cooler

PM me about the CPU Cooler
0 Frags +

It's been a while but I still have a ton of things to sell! Also accepting best offers.

It's been a while but I still have a ton of things to sell! Also accepting best offers.
0 Frags +

Interested in the keyboard, I'll add you.

Interested in the keyboard, I'll add you.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.