Upvote Upvoted 7 Downvote Downvoted
potato. lft pocket/ roamer
0 Frags +

Hey, my current team has spontaneously died with only a few matches left in the season so im lf an esea/ cevo-o to play soldier on next season. although i do main pocket im also open to playing roamer if needed. my goal for the next season would be to make playoffs or at least come close.

Ive been playing comp tf2 for nearly a year now and have played a few seasons of ugc + one season of cevo-o playing as pocket. My style of pocket is fairly heal heavy and I prefer to main call but i can try to adapt my play to fit better with the team.

Im available to play most days from 9-12est excluding wednesday

add me if interested

Hey, my current team has spontaneously died with only a few matches left in the season so im lf an esea/ cevo-o to play soldier on next season. although i do main pocket im also open to playing roamer if needed. my goal for the next season would be to make playoffs or at least come close.

Ive been playing comp tf2 for nearly a year now and have played a few seasons of ugc + one season of cevo-o playing as pocket. My style of pocket is fairly heal heavy and I prefer to main call but i can try to adapt my play to fit better with the team.

Im available to play most days from 9-12est excluding wednesday

[url=http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/somepotato]add me if interested[/url]
0 Frags +

Hard carried the fuck out of our team. Smart player with monster dm, and a pretty nice guy too. Pic him up before someone else does, he's fucking good.

Hard carried the fuck out of our team. Smart player with monster dm, and a pretty nice guy too. Pic him up before someone else does, he's fucking good.
-1 Frags +

Solid Pocket. Great DM and gamesense as well as an overall delightful guy to chill with. Definitely pick him up.

Solid Pocket. Great DM and gamesense as well as an overall delightful guy to chill with. Definitely pick him up.
-1 Frags +

super good at the video game

super good at the video game
-1 Frags +

bump

bump
-1 Frags +

bump

bump
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.