Upvote Upvoted 7 Downvote Downvoted
Rage LFT Roamer
0 Frags +

I'm looking to play roamer (or scout!) on a team that is preparing for s18.
I've been around for a while, but only played s9, s11 and s15 in ESEA-Open. Now that I've dropped about $1000 on a new build/monitor, I no longer get bad fps and nobody should have to worry about me dropping off the face of the planet for a few seasons again

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rage2747/

Thanks!

I'm looking to play roamer (or scout!) on a team that is preparing for s18.
I've been around for a while, but only played s9, s11 and s15 in ESEA-Open. Now that I've dropped about $1000 on a new build/monitor, I no longer get bad fps and nobody should have to worry about me dropping off the face of the planet for a few seasons again

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rage2747/

Thanks!
0 Frags +

cool dude and a nice guy

cool dude and a nice guy
1 Frags +

this guy is a beast roamer

this guy is a beast roamer
1 Frags +

bump

bump
1 Frags +

I upgraded to a BenQ XL2411Z, and now that I am playing at 144hz I can actually hit things as scout.

So I am now willing to tryout as scout for any team that needs one

I upgraded to a BenQ XL2411Z, and now that I am playing at 144hz I can actually hit things as scout.

So I am now willing to tryout as scout for any team that needs one
1 Frags +

Has rang for me a number of times. Really nice guy and a strong player. Good luck!

Has rang for me a number of times. Really nice guy and a strong player. Good luck!
0 Frags +

I've known Rage a long time, when he last quit he seemed to be a strong roamer. I'm sure he'll be even better with proper equipment. Good luck!

I've known Rage a long time, when he last quit he seemed to be a strong roamer. I'm sure he'll be even better with proper equipment. Good luck!
0 Frags +

rage's name is ironic because i've never seen him upset; great teammate. he plays hyper aggro and puts out mucho damage.

rage's name is ironic because i've never seen him upset; great teammate. he plays hyper aggro and puts out mucho damage.
0 Frags +

Thanks everyone :>

Thanks everyone :>
0 Frags +

Bump. Had a lot of good tryouts but still looking for a roamer/scout spot

Bump. Had a lot of good tryouts but still looking for a roamer/scout spot
0 Frags +

Watched Rage tryout the other day as roamer and he was hitting great shots and had smart play.

Watched Rage tryout the other day as roamer and he was hitting great shots and had smart play.
0 Frags +

Thanks keeperton :>

Thanks keeperton :>
1 Frags +

still lookinggg

still lookinggg
0 Frags +

bumping for more high open tryouts, scout or roamer

bumping for more high open tryouts, scout or roamer
1 Frags +

so many bumps...
not enough tryouts :(

so many bumps...
[i]not enough tryouts[/i] :(
2 Frags +

try this man out

he is definitely proficient at roamer, did well when we played with him
real friendly and polite too

try this man out

he is definitely proficient at roamer, did well when we played with him
real friendly and polite too
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.