Completed
DATE
Wednesday, Sep 3rd
TIME
11:15 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

2 matches; 1 night. Classic Mixup returns from an incredible performance at i52 to play against a dominating eLevate TF2 (formerly Exertus eSports) on cp_metalworks_rc5. eLevate has been upsetting the top of Invite with both wins in ESEA against froyotech and a previous win against Classic Mixup. Will they retain their 1st place seeding? But more importantly, will their strength in online play be as strong on LAN? Join us with our favorite European caster Admirable, tagg, and dashner on camera.

Match
cp_metalworks_rc5
4 Frags +

Hoping for good video games, 4G vs eLv was tense as fuck. Expect this match to be the same.
5-4 Mix/eLv

Hoping for good video games, 4G vs eLv was tense as fuck. Expect this match to be the same.
5-4 Mix/eLv
6 Frags +

will the youtube vods be put up in a timely fashion for this?

will the youtube vods be put up in a timely fashion for this?
3 Frags +

5-3 eLevate

5-3 eLevate
0 Frags +

5-1 elevate

5-1 elevate
-2 Frags +

mix^ won't try until the second half
5-2 elevate

mix^ won't try until the second half
5-2 elevate
8 Frags +

16-0 elevate

16-0 elevate
-2 Frags +
omz16-0 elevate

ez skins

[quote=omz]16-0 elevate[/quote]
ez skins
0 Frags +

I like mix^ but 5-3 eLevate

I like mix^ but 5-3 eLevate
4 Frags +

i belief in mixup
u can do it!

i belief in mixup
u can do it!
2 Frags +

If mix don't win it's 20b and mad men that control their destinies to lan, not mixup. 5-3 mixxxx

If mix don't win it's 20b and mad men that control their destinies to lan, not mixup. 5-3 mixxxx
2 Frags +

elevate please win

elevate please win
1 Frags +

5-4 mix^

#beleaf

5-4 mix^

#beleaf
1 Frags +

Just out of interest, what time will it be for the players in their timezones?

Just out of interest, what time will it be for the players in their timezones?
1 Frags +

11 PM EST

11 PM EST
0 Frags +

Sorry for the late strawpoll: http://strawpoll.me/2487772

Sorry for the late strawpoll: http://strawpoll.me/2487772
3 Frags +

I drank alfa's monster

5-2 eLevate.

I drank alfa's monster

5-2 eLevate.
0 Frags +

eLevate undefeated season hype.

eLevate undefeated season hype.
7 Frags +

I like both Tagg and Marxist as casters, but they're definitely both what I would call "low-key" personalities, as opposed to the high-intensity personalities of the likes of Lange and Cbear.

I think, in general, it's a better fit when you have one high-intensity and one low-key caster. Gotta keep the energy up!

I like both Tagg and Marxist as casters, but they're definitely both what I would call "low-key" personalities, as opposed to the high-intensity personalities of the likes of Lange and Cbear.

I think, in general, it's a better fit when you have one high-intensity and one low-key caster. Gotta keep the energy up!
3 Frags +
PsychotropicI like both Tagg and Marxist as casters, but they're definitely both what I would call "low-key" personalities, as opposed to the high-intensity personalities of the likes of Lange and Cbear.

So they need a color commentator and a play by play guy basically?

[quote=Psychotropic]I like both Tagg and Marxist as casters, but they're definitely both what I would call "low-key" personalities, as opposed to the high-intensity personalities of the likes of Lange and Cbear.

I think, in general, it's a better fit when you have one high-intensity and one low-key caster. Gotta keep the energy up![/quote] So they need a color commentator and a play by play guy basically?
3 Frags +

what the fuck

what the fuck
-4 Frags +

chill guys dont worry they dont care about online play

chill guys dont worry they dont care about online play
4 Frags +
PsychotropicI like both Tagg and Marxist as casters, but they're definitely both what I would call "low-key" personalities, as opposed to the high-intensity personalities of the likes of Lange and Cbear.

If we're talking about caster combos, I'd love to see a energetic play by play commentator like Lange or Cbear combined with a more analytical person like Gggygly for the stalemates and breaks in the action.
That being said, TFTV has a lot of excellent casters and you can throw pretty much any two of them in and have a quality cast.

[quote=Psychotropic]I like both Tagg and Marxist as casters, but they're definitely both what I would call "low-key" personalities, as opposed to the high-intensity personalities of the likes of Lange and Cbear.

I think, in general, it's a better fit when you have one high-intensity and one low-key caster. Gotta keep the energy up![/quote]

If we're talking about caster combos, I'd love to see a energetic play by play commentator like Lange or Cbear combined with a more analytical person like Gggygly for the stalemates and breaks in the action.
That being said, TFTV has a lot of excellent casters and you can throw pretty much any two of them in and have a quality cast.
2 Frags +

#rightnow

#rightnow
4 Frags +

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrolled

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrolled
15 Frags +

This must be how my parents felt when I told them I was dropping out of engineering to go to film school...

This must be how my parents felt when I told them I was dropping out of engineering to go to film school...
6 Frags +

haha ok

[url=http://teamfortress.tv/thread/19660/10-reasons-why-the-aussies-will-dominate-i52/?page=2#337158]haha[/url] [b]ok[/b]
8 Frags +

Here's a stat.. 6-4 represents Mixup's worst ever start to a season.

Here's a stat.. 6-4 represents Mixup's worst ever start to a season.
1 Frags +

I enjoyed casting this fixture.

I enjoyed casting this fixture.
7 Frags +
MapleIf we're talking about caster combos, I'd love to see a energetic play by play commentator like Lange or Cbear combined with a more analytical person like Gggygly for the stalemates and breaks in the action.

i would love a cbear/gggly cast

[quote=Maple]If we're talking about caster combos, I'd love to see a energetic play by play commentator like Lange or Cbear combined with a more analytical person like Gggygly for the stalemates and breaks in the action.[/quote]

7 Frags +
wpminnowsMapleIf we're talking about caster combos, I'd love to see a energetic play by play commentator like Lange or Cbear combined with a more analytical person like Gggygly for the stalemates and breaks in the action.

Yeah and have gggygly mock him the whole time with his cbear impressions. Sounds dope.

[quote=wpminnows][quote=Maple]If we're talking about caster combos, I'd love to see a energetic play by play commentator like Lange or Cbear combined with a more analytical person like Gggygly for the stalemates and breaks in the action.[/quote]

i would love a cbear/gggly cast[/quote]

Yeah and have gggygly mock him the whole time with his cbear impressions. Sounds dope.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.