Completed
DATE
Thursday, Sep 4th
TIME
11:00 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

An old school rivalry, not only in ESEA but even internationally; a full documentary (maybe even a FRAGumentary) could be made for the tales between these two historic teams. Funny enough, this season, both teams have been dislodged from their usual 1st and 2nd places by eLevate TF2; while this match doesn't have supreme implications on the LAN race, it's still a clash between two long standing teams. froyotech have the edge, as seen by i52, but Classic Mixup is never a team to be underestimated. Join us on cp_sunshine_rc1a with gecks and TheFragile casting, with truktruk on the camera.

Match
cp_sunshine_rc1a
9 Frags +

thefragile cast hype

thefragile cast hype
6 Frags +

http://strawpoll.me/2494237

http://strawpoll.me/2494237
9 Frags +

b4nny team vs plat team
gecks + fragile
sunshine

http://www.joystickdivision.com/Hype%202.JPG

b4nny team vs plat team
gecks + fragile
sunshine
[img]http://www.joystickdivision.com/Hype%202.JPG[/img]
0 Frags +

As much as I do think froyo will win, if mixup can pick up an early round and hold it they might swing the momentum in their favor. Either a 5-0 for froyo or 4-3 mixups way. We'll see

Edit: Master Predictor right here

As much as I do think froyo will win, if mixup can pick up an early round and hold it they might swing the momentum in their favor. Either a 5-0 for froyo or 4-3 mixups way. We'll see

Edit: Master Predictor right here
0 Frags +

Rooting for mixup, but I'm gonna predict 5 - 1 froyotech

Rooting for mixup, but I'm gonna predict 5 - 1 froyotech
7 Frags +

Its fucking 5am here, and I have an awful amount of stuff to do tomorrow. This better be good! Predicting 5-2 Froyo

Its fucking 5am here, and I have an awful amount of stuff to do tomorrow. This better be good! Predicting 5-2 Froyo
6 Frags +
KhanTF2Its fucking 5am here, and I have an awful amount of stuff to do tomorrow. This better be good! Predicting 5-2 Froyo

Damn bro, I woke up at 5AM for i52 Grand Finals, but this is just some random regular season game. Respect.

[quote=KhanTF2]Its fucking 5am here, and I have an awful amount of stuff to do tomorrow. This better be good! Predicting 5-2 Froyo[/quote]
Damn bro, I woke up at 5AM for i52 Grand Finals, but this is just some random regular season game. Respect.
0 Frags +

no seagull?

no seagull?
3 Frags +

He apparently can't play tonight, didn't mention anything about the rest of the season...

He apparently can't play tonight, didn't mention anything about the rest of the season...
2 Frags +

xalox on demo, plat roaming

xalox on demo, plat roaming
23 Frags +

Gecks is a natural, falls right in to place. Keep up the great work man!

Gecks is a natural, falls right in to place. Keep up the great work man!
10 Frags +

Really pleased with gecks' casting. He's been awesome.

Really pleased with gecks' casting. He's been awesome.
6 Frags +

gg, turned out to be alot closer than i thought it would be, squid and xalox playing really well.

gg, turned out to be alot closer than i thought it would be, squid and xalox playing really well.
-7 Frags +

NVM OTHER MED DODGED

NVM OTHER MED DODGED
2 Frags +

g e c k s b o y s

g e c k s b o y s
16 Frags +

Thanks for the support everyone. Love you all. GGs to both teams.

Thanks for the support everyone. Love you all. GGs to both teams.
3 Frags +

XALOXXX

XALOXXX
0 Frags +

Was a really good game.

Was a really good game.
RGB LAN
10 Frags +

That was a lot of fun to cast with gecks, and I'm looking forward to possibly doing more in the future. Gecks has very talented play by play.

That was a lot of fun to cast with gecks, and I'm looking forward to possibly doing more in the future. Gecks has very talented play by play.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.