Upvote Upvoted 12 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
Split_ lft IM Scout/Med(?)
0 Frags +

Hey there everyone, so I spent the past season backing up with Satan Take the Wheel as Scout/Medic but now I'm hoping to play more and start for a team. I'm preferably looking IM, but I'd also be happy to join a playoff Open team since I'm more interested in playtime overall.

6s history-
ESEA-IM S17 - Satan Take The Wheel (backup) - (12-4)
CEVO-O S4 - Simple Machines - (5-11)
ESEA-O S15 - Stoop Nation - (9-7)
ESEA-O S14 - Dispenser Took 3 - (8-8)

I work best when the team has a strong caller(s) and communication is clear with the team. Besides that I play best around the combo, but I can fit the aggressive flank role or switch flexibly between if you like.

You can add me here - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Split_/

I'm available most days at any time for scrims. Thanks for reading.

Hey there everyone, so I spent the past season backing up with Satan Take the Wheel as Scout/Medic but now I'm hoping to play more and start for a team. I'm preferably looking IM, but I'd also be happy to join a playoff Open team since I'm more interested in playtime overall.

6s history-
ESEA-IM S17 - Satan Take The Wheel (backup) - (12-4)
CEVO-O S4 - Simple Machines - (5-11)
ESEA-O S15 - Stoop Nation - (9-7)
ESEA-O S14 - Dispenser Took 3 - (8-8)

I work best when the team has a strong caller(s) and communication is clear with the team. Besides that I play best around the combo, but I can fit the aggressive flank role or switch flexibly between if you like.

You can add me here - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Split_/

I'm available most days at any time for scrims. Thanks for reading.
3 Frags +

split is really good and a super chill guy

split is really good and a super chill guy
0 Frags +

really great scout and ive never heard him rage

really great scout and ive never heard him rage
1 Frags +

really good dm

really good dm
-1 Frags +

wicked attitude, is a joy in to have in mumble.
is also good at games.

wicked attitude, is a joy in to have in mumble.
is also good at games.
0 Frags +

great guy and really good

great guy and really good
-2 Frags +

radical dude that is a beast scout

radical dude that is a beast scout
-2 Frags +

Played with this guy 2 seasons ago, when he was playing Scout. He was a monster through and through - and he is a really laid back guy. Keep him around, cause he is worth it.

Played with this guy 2 seasons ago, when he was playing Scout. He was a monster through and through - and he is a really laid back guy. Keep him around, cause he is worth it.
0 Frags +

Bump

Bump
-2 Frags +

Super laid back and has a great attitude. He was available for us when we needed him to backup at scout and medic all this season in IM. He will do fine on an IM team and honestly just needs an opportunity to play.

Super laid back and has a great attitude. He was available for us when we needed him to backup at scout and medic all this season in IM. He will do fine on an IM team and honestly just needs an opportunity to play.
-1 Frags +

Seen split play before, solid scout and pickup

Seen split play before, solid scout and pickup
0 Frags +

Bumping again, thanks for the kind words everyone

Bumping again, thanks for the kind words everyone
0 Frags +

Bump. Postseason starting up, best of luck to Satan Take the Wheel

Bump. Postseason starting up, best of luck to Satan Take the Wheel
2 Frags +

Weekly bump, good luck to satan take the wheel in playoffs tonight.

Weekly bump, good luck to satan take the wheel in playoffs tonight.
0 Frags +

Bump, in the off-season for me now

Bump, in the off-season for me now
Tip of the Hats
3 Frags +

Good player and enjoyable to play with.

Good player and enjoyable to play with.
2 Frags +

I believe in Split. He'll split you wide open. He'll split the uprights. He'll make the other team wanna split. Holy Split.

I believe in Split. He'll split you wide open. He'll split the uprights. He'll make the other team wanna split. Holy Split.
0 Frags +

Bump, have some more tryouts planned but nothing this week I believe.

Bump, have some more tryouts planned but nothing this week I believe.
-1 Frags +

Bump, seems a lot of tryouts got pushed back a week but I'd love to play either today or tomorrow if anyone's looking.

Bump, seems a lot of tryouts got pushed back a week but I'd love to play either today or tomorrow if anyone's looking.
-2 Frags +

Bump, would love to get some more tryouts for the week if possible

Bump, would love to get some more tryouts for the week if possible
-2 Frags +

Bump

Bump
5 Frags +

sorry split, i guess the people i was talking to just had something against you, i should form my own opinions.

sorry split, i guess the people i was talking to just had something against you, i should form my own opinions.
9 Frags +

Proto personally added me and apologized very genuinely for posting which was quite nice of him. He was very regretful but we're cool and it's all fine. That said I am still looking so if any other teams would like to give me a shot please feel free to add me.

Proto personally added me and apologized very genuinely for posting which was quite nice of him. He was very regretful but we're cool and it's all fine. That said I am still looking so if any other teams would like to give me a shot please feel free to add me.
4 Frags +

removed because proto removed his post

removed because proto removed his post
7 Frags +

hey proto fuck you im not mid open at least mid-high

hey proto fuck you im not mid open at least mid-high
2 Frags +
-protoso you played two half-seasons of open on low/mid open teams that didn't even make playoffs, you played one match in im getting 20 frags in 40 minutes, and you dont even have anyone in your thread above mid open crediting you minus a teammate. i've heard your an asshole with awful dm. what makes you think you're im? please let me know im curious. you're just like the dozens of other people in this community who think they are a lot better than they are because their low open buddies dick ride them for beating them in ultiduo/mge etc.

jesus, you can feel the anger from this post... chill dude.

[quote=-proto]so you played two half-seasons of open on low/mid open teams that didn't even make playoffs, you played one match in im getting 20 frags in 40 minutes, and you dont even have anyone in your thread above mid open crediting you minus a teammate. i've heard your an asshole with awful dm. what makes you think you're im? please let me know im curious. you're just like the dozens of other people in this community who think they are a lot better than they are because their low open buddies dick ride them for beating them in ultiduo/mge etc.[/quote]
jesus, you can feel the anger from this post... chill dude.
3 Frags +

tbh i didnt see your post, sorry purpleshirt. i fucked up, sorry boys. split is probably way better than me so i dont know why i posted that haha.

tbh i didnt see your post, sorry purpleshirt. i fucked up, sorry boys. split is probably way better than me so i dont know why i posted that haha.
4 Frags +

I've played with Split on a few occasions and thought he was a cool guy with pretty strong DM. Definitely someone that could play on a high open if not low-mid IM team as he improves in a starting role.

I've played with Split on a few occasions and thought he was a cool guy with pretty strong DM. Definitely someone that could play on a high open if not low-mid IM team as he improves in a starting role.
1 Frags +

Bump bump.

Bump bump.
1 Frags +

I like this gamer

I like this gamer
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.