Completed
DATE
Friday, Sep 12th
TIME
9:00 PM EDT
STREAM
Pie Hero
ABOUT

Already know the basics of TF2 but eager to sharpen your competitive knowledge? Unsure how to push last, get to mid fast, or manage uber advantages? Come by every Friday night for Newbie Mixes and learn how to play competitive 6s games with a fine selection of coaches. Get all of your questions answered and try out a few 6s games with other newbies and a coach! Read the guide provided below, join the Steam group, and add up in mumble when you're ready to go pro. Already experienced and have at least one season of ESEA experience? Newbie Mixes is always in need of coaches to help keep mixes going! Mumble: chi2.tragicservers.com:64738

0 Frags +

hype for pie hero :D

hype for pie hero :D
0 Frags +

yey

yey
0 Frags +

Mixes are a go! If we could get some more experienced players to coach that would be great.

Mixes are a go! If we could get some more experienced players to coach that would be great.
7 Frags +

hithere get inthere dude this is your only chance

hithere get inthere dude this is your only chance
-3 Frags +
omzhithere get inthere dude this is your only chance

hithere, im shit at this game to play im sory

[quote=omz]hithere get inthere dude this is your only chance[/quote]

hithere, im shit at this game to play im sory
-1 Frags +

what is the coaching policy/requirement? I think it would be fun to stop by in free time and give some tips :3

what is the coaching policy/requirement? I think it would be fun to stop by in free time and give some tips :3
0 Frags +
MOOSE_what is the coaching policy/requirement? I think it would be fun to stop by in free time and give some tips :3

It's pretty much a season of open (or higher if you skipped open) in ESEA. Idk about CEVO, but generally, if you know what you're doing, you'll be allowed to coach.

[quote=MOOSE_]what is the coaching policy/requirement? I think it would be fun to stop by in free time and give some tips :3[/quote]
It's pretty much a season of open (or higher if you skipped open) in ESEA. Idk about CEVO, but generally, if you know what you're doing, you'll be allowed to coach.
0 Frags +
MOOSE_what is the coaching policy/requirement? I think it would be fun to stop by in free time and give some tips :3

We require at least a full season of ESEA Open, even if someone meets this requirement it does not entitle them to coach and the final decision is left up to an admin.

DeathyIt's pretty much a season of open (or higher if you skipped open) in ESEA. Idk about CEVO, but generally, if you know what you're doing, you'll be allowed to coach.

There hasn't been a set requirement for CEVO, but to even be considered as a coach you should have a season of either ESEA or CEVO.

[quote=MOOSE_]what is the coaching policy/requirement? I think it would be fun to stop by in free time and give some tips :3[/quote]
We require at least a full season of ESEA Open, even if someone meets this requirement it does not entitle them to coach and the final decision is left up to an admin.

[quote=Deathy]It's pretty much a season of open (or higher if you skipped open) in ESEA. Idk about CEVO, but generally, if you know what you're doing, you'll be allowed to coach.[/quote]

There hasn't been a set requirement for CEVO, but to even be considered as a coach you should have a season of either ESEA or CEVO.
2 Frags +

Newbie mixes again tonight people!!!!! If you think you have enough exp to coach feel free to come into the mumble and talk to me, we can always use more coaches!

Newbie mixes again tonight people!!!!! If you think you have enough exp to coach feel free to come into the mumble and talk to me, we can always use more coaches!
0 Frags +

20 min till start people feel free to come in and join!!!!!!

20 min till start people feel free to come in and join!!!!!!
0 Frags +

Looking for some coaches!

Looking for some coaches!
0 Frags +

twas a very fun night

twas a very fun night
0 Frags +

mixes tonight?

mixes tonight?
1 Frags +

pie_hero: i need coaches chi4.tragicservers.com port 64737 if you can!

New mumble so just posting here to avoid confusion

pie_hero: i need coaches chi4.tragicservers.com port 64737 if you can!

New mumble so just posting here to avoid confusion
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.