Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
The Expendables vs Kung-Fu Hustle [Full Release]
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

Hey again guys!
We decided to expand our horizons for this short and add a bit more humour. We were really influenced by Jacky Chan's old 90's movies (Supercop, Who Am I?) let us know how we did, we absolutely love feedback!

We feel this was our best work up to date =) As always thanks for the awesome support you've guys given us in the past!

The Expandables vs. Kung Fu Hustle [Full Release]

Hey again guys!
We decided to expand our horizons for this short and add a bit more humour. We were really influenced by Jacky Chan's old 90's movies (Supercop, Who Am I?) let us know how we did, we absolutely love feedback!

We feel this was our best work up to date =) As always thanks for the awesome support you've guys given us in the past!

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buo7yrBB5Cs]The Expandables vs. Kung Fu Hustle [Full Release][/url]
0 Frags +

the news scene was poorly designed but i liked the action scenes

the news scene was poorly designed but i liked the action scenes
1 Frags +
hitherethe news scene was poorly designed but i liked the action scenes

Just like the real movies :B

[quote=hithere]the news scene was poorly designed but i liked the action scenes[/quote]
Just like the real movies :B
1 Frags +
hitherethe news scene was poorly designed but i liked the action scenes

Hahahaha, yeah we've got a couple of complaints about the news scene. We were trying to make it cheezy but went a little overboard :P

Thanks for the feedback!

[quote=hithere]the news scene was poorly designed but i liked the action scenes[/quote]

Hahahaha, yeah we've got a couple of complaints about the news scene. We were trying to make it cheezy but went a little overboard :P

Thanks for the feedback!
0 Frags +
ExquisiteStonehitherethe news scene was poorly designed but i liked the action scenesJust like the real movies :B

i can agree with you on that too

[quote=ExquisiteStone][quote=hithere]the news scene was poorly designed but i liked the action scenes[/quote]
Just like the real movies :B[/quote]

i can agree with you on that too
-2 Frags +

son of a gunner?

son of a gunner?
0 Frags +

always fun to watch

always fun to watch
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.