Completed
DATE
Monday, Sep 15th
TIME
2:00 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Sideshow, TurboTabs & Suyo bring your more coverage of the ETF2L Logjam Cup powered by serveme.tf. After yesterdays disappointing game selection that saw two 5-0 rolls we have been landed with an incredibly competitive three-way tie from Higher Group B between Seagulls, Project 01 and International oral sex.

We will be covering all the games until a winner emerges, starting at 20:00 CEST with Seagulls vs Project 01, then 20:45 CEST for Seagulls vs International oral sex and finally 21:30 CEST for Project 01 vs International oral sex to close things out.

ETF2L Logjam Cup powered by serveme.tf | Groups | Logjam Download
Game 1 - Seagulls vs. Project 01
Game 2 - Seagulls vs. IOS
1 Frags +

SUPRISE CAST HYPE

SUPRISE CAST HYPE
3 Frags +

twinqe to carry because his dick is huge

twinqe to carry because his dick is huge
4 Frags +

twinque to go huge like his dick

twinque to go huge like his dick
0 Frags +

k

k
2 Frags +

Casted game, can confirm, dick was huge.

Feedback welcome if anyone has it.

Casted game, can confirm, dick was huge.

Feedback welcome if anyone has it.
2 Frags +

Golden caps are fun.
That was the first time I streamed, so if you have anything you want to say my inbox is open!

Golden caps are fun.
That was the first time I streamed, so if you have anything you want to say my inbox is open!
0 Frags +

They played three golden caps instead of one and the same that won the first won the last (seagulls had mid when time ran out), gj for not noticing everyone

They played three golden caps instead of one and the same that won the first won the last (seagulls had mid when time ran out), gj for not noticing everyone
1 Frags +

;

;
0 Frags +

That was seriously just bad, the game it self was good, after taking a look at the golden cap(s) vod I just see how poorly organized the cup was, International oral sex default lost the next game for not being there in time because of the golden cup scenario

That was seriously just bad, the game it self was good, after taking a look at the golden cap(s) vod I just see how poorly organized the cup was, International oral sex default lost the next game for not being there in time because of the golden cup scenario
0 Frags +

http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-30304

http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-30304
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.