0 Frags +

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=news&d=comments&id=14104

IM playoffs top 4 LOL
bullshit

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=news&d=comments&id=14104

IM playoffs top 4 LOL
bullshit
12 Frags +

cant wait for the thrill of blockback rolling playoffs a fun 4-team playoff schedule

cant wait for the thrill of [s]blockback rolling playoffs[/s] a fun 4-team playoff schedule
8 Frags +

welp

welp
14 Frags +

this is a joke right?

this is a joke right?
15 Frags +

what the fuck

what the fuck
16 Frags +

so IM is only 4 teams but Open is still 16?

so IM is only 4 teams but Open is still 16?
8 Frags +

???

??????

????????????

???

??????

????????????
5 Frags +

rofl, what the fuck top 4 teams?!?!?!

rofl, what the fuck top 4 teams?!?!?!
6 Frags +

I WAS SO EXCITED! Couldnt they have announced this in the beginning?

I WAS SO EXCITED! Couldnt they have announced this in the beginning?
8 Frags +

Must be a typo.

Must be a typo.
8 Frags +

I don't understand how they can have 4 for IM because of all the dead teams, supposedly, yet 16 for Open when more than half of the division is dead, just like last season.

I don't understand how they can have 4 for IM because of all the dead teams, [i]supposedly[/i], yet 16 for Open when more than half of the division is dead, just like last season.
5 Frags +
JDMYoshiokaMust be a typo.

But the schedule is set up for only 4 IM teams

[quote=JDMYoshioka]Must be a typo.[/quote]

But the schedule is set up for only 4 IM teams
-16 Frags +

ayy lmao

ayy lmao
-2 Frags +

I think it's because so many teams died this season.

I think it's because so many teams died this season.
20 Frags +

rip yomies

rip yomies
7 Frags +

Even if a lot of IM teams died (4??) i'm not sure why they cant do a 8 team playoffs and then just move 1-2 teams up to invite like every other season

wasn't meat market #6 before playoffs last season???

Even if a lot of IM teams died (4??) i'm not sure why they cant do a 8 team playoffs and then just move 1-2 teams up to invite like every other season

wasn't meat market #6 before playoffs last season???
15 Frags +

IM - 3:0 - Yomies

IM - 3:0 - Yomies
6 Frags +
SCREAMtop 25% of a division is usually what we aim for

Nice to know that 16/38 = 42.1% is close to 25%.

[quote=SCREAM]top 25% of a division is usually what we aim for[/quote]
Nice to know that 16/38 = 42.1% is close to 25%.
2 Frags +

damn this sucks

damn this sucks
7 Frags +

4 / 10 IM
16 / ~25 Open

???

Last season: 16 / ~22 Open

?????

4 / 10 IM
16 / ~25 Open

???

Last season: 16 / ~22 Open

?????
-20 Frags +

even tho this kind of fucks over my team, i think its a good move and will make IM playoffs more interesting in the long run.

koko♥butts: i guess with 4 teams playoffs is shorter, its more similar to LAN, and it looks like theyre gonna do best of 3s, so a team cant "luck win" against another team
koko♥butts: i like it tbh
even tho this kind of fucks over my team, i think its a good move and will make IM playoffs more interesting in the long run.
[quote]koko♥butts: i guess with 4 teams playoffs is shorter, its more similar to LAN, and it looks like theyre gonna do best of 3s, so a team cant "luck win" against another team
[/quote]
11 Frags +

pretty salty, was looking forward to the playoff games.

pretty salty, was looking forward to the playoff games.
7 Frags +

that's pretty fucking retarded.

that's pretty fucking retarded.
13 Frags +

If true and not a typo, a terrible move by ESEA that just fucks over 4 teams who were fighting hard all season for placement.

I don't understand the logic at all. For the past 2 seasons, ESEA has been close to possibly closing TF2 all together. Why would you not award 4 ACTIVE and COMPETITIVE IM teams that fought to make the top 8?? Forfeit wins mean nothing to me in this situation and don't give me any bullshit about "luck wins" happening.

The bottom line is, if you fucking lose in the playoffs when everything is on the line, you simply are not the best team. Stop trying to give excuses for losses that have not even happened yet.

If true and not a typo, a terrible move by ESEA that just fucks over 4 teams who were fighting hard all season for placement.

I don't understand the logic at all. For the past 2 seasons, ESEA has been close to possibly closing TF2 all together. Why would you not award 4 [b]ACTIVE and COMPETITIVE[/b] IM teams that fought to make the top 8?? Forfeit wins mean nothing to me in this situation and don't give me any bullshit about "luck wins" happening.

The bottom line is, if you fucking lose in the playoffs when everything is on the line, you simply are not the best team. Stop trying to give excuses for losses that have not even happened yet.
8 Frags +
downpoureven tho this kind of fucks over my team, i think its a good move and will make IM playoffs more interesting in the long run.koko♥butts: i guess with 4 teams playoffs is shorter, its more similar to LAN, and it looks like theyre gonna do best of 3s, so a team cant "luck win" against another team

http://i.imgur.com/3CiMzeF.gif

[quote=downpour]even tho this kind of fucks over my team, i think its a good move and will make IM playoffs more interesting in the long run.
[quote]koko♥butts: i guess with 4 teams playoffs is shorter, its more similar to LAN, and it looks like theyre gonna do best of 3s, so a team cant "luck win" against another team
[/quote][/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/3CiMzeF.gif[/img]
20 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/dgCrFHT.png

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dgCrFHT.png[/img]
21 Frags +

if it's any consolation Slin was never going to make playoffs

if it's any consolation Slin was never going to make playoffs
3 Frags +

slinsanity !

[i][b]slinsanity ![/b][/i]
8 Frags +

The only division that is getting the bo3 (that isn't invite) is CS:GO Prem, TF2 IM is still one map rounds.

The only division that is getting the bo3 (that isn't invite) is CS:GO Prem, TF2 IM is still one map rounds.
26 Frags +

If only we had an ESEA admin to come and explain things to us and make us feel better about this situation. If only ESEA made these kinds of decisions with full transparency and disclosure in a timely manner.

If only any of these things were a surprise to anyone ever, by now.

If only we had an ESEA admin to come and explain things to us and make us feel better about this situation. If only ESEA made these kinds of decisions with full transparency and disclosure in a timely manner.

If only any of these things were a surprise to anyone ever, by now.
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.