Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Comp tf2 hall of fame?
0 Frags +

I remember someone posted something about a Team Fortress 2 hall of fame, that was a while ago so I was wondering if someone was actually going to make that happen and how the hell would it work.

It would be really cool if 10 seasons from now you could go back to a hall of fame page and remember all of the guys who were really good at this game.

I remember someone posted something about a Team Fortress 2 hall of fame, that was a while ago so I was wondering if someone was actually going to make that happen and how the hell would it work.

It would be really cool if 10 seasons from now you could go back to a hall of fame page and remember all of the guys who were really good at this game.
41 Frags +

The TF2 hall of fame thread was literally people just naming every single person who has ever been in invite.

The TF2 hall of fame thread was literally people just naming every single person who has ever been in invite.
4 Frags +

Favorite Players does not necessarily equal Best Players.

Favorite Players does not necessarily equal Best Players.
-4 Frags +

lets just worry about this in a couple years when everyone stops playing tf2

lets just worry about this in a couple years when everyone stops playing tf2
-6 Frags +
HuckThe TF2 hall of fame thread was literally people just naming every single person who has ever been in invite.

That's because someone took a good idea and ruined it.

I still say a committee of casters/vets should vote in retired players, just like pro sports, put the legitimate greats who are no longer with the game in a respectable place.

[quote=Huck]The TF2 hall of fame thread was literally people just naming every single person who has ever been in invite.[/quote]

That's because someone took a good idea and ruined it.

I still say a committee of casters/vets should vote in retired players, just like pro sports, put the legitimate greats who are no longer with the game in a respectable place.
11 Frags +

what if a few people w/ free time just wrote choice wiki articles or something for their fav players instead ? easily archivable / searchable for newer players

what if a few people w/ free time just wrote choice [url=http://comp.tf/wiki/B4nny]wiki articles or something[/url] for their fav players instead ? easily archivable / searchable for newer players
-6 Frags +

Yeah. Hi. I'm the guy who made the original hall of fame thread which got completely out of hand because it was a good idea, but extremely poor execution. (And because I'm not smart.)

I'm going to go ahead now and tell you not to worry about this. It'll be taken care of when the time is right, etc, etc.

Yeah. Hi. I'm the guy who made the original hall of fame thread which got completely out of hand because it was a good idea, but extremely poor execution. (And because I'm not smart.)

I'm going to go ahead now and tell you not to worry about this. It'll be taken care of when the time is right, etc, etc.
3 Frags +

You in the hall of flame now.

You in the hall of flame now.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.