Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
sm4sh
posted in Other Games
0 Frags +

Anyone have an extra invite code?

I'll do a demo review, buy you a steam game, or help you break up with your girlfriend for a key.

Anyone have an extra invite code?

I'll do a demo review, buy you a steam game, or help you break up with your girlfriend for a key.
13 Frags +

jesus why is everyone so desperate for a code

the demo comes out on friday

jesus why is everyone so desperate for a code

RGB LAN
7 Frags +

Oh wait, really? The demo comes out on Friday? That's awesome.

Oh wait, really? The demo comes out on Friday? That's awesome.
2 Frags +

Lucario is not only viable, he's good, MAD HYPE

Lucario is not only viable, he's good, MAD HYPE
-3 Frags +
Juicyjesus why is everyone so desperate for a code

the demo friday has limited playtime. the one released last week is unlimited.

unsubscribing from their newsletter did me in, platinum status not good enough.

[quote=Juicy]jesus why is everyone so desperate for a code

the demo comes out on friday[/quote]

0 Frags +

you can only play as 5 characters anyway zzzzzzz

you can only play as 5 characters anyway zzzzzzz
1 Frags +
flameJuicyjesus why is everyone so desperate for a code

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2giz2x/to_all_those_worried_about_exhausting_their/

[quote=flame][quote=Juicy]jesus why is everyone so desperate for a code

the demo comes out on friday[/quote]

unsubscribing from their newsletter did me in, platinum status not good enough.[/quote]

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2giz2x/to_all_those_worried_about_exhausting_their/
0 Frags +

Villager is pretty fun in the demo.

Villager is pretty fun in the demo.
0 Frags +
MunchVillager is pretty fun in the demo.

From what I've seen and have been told villager is gonna rape idiots

[quote=Munch]Villager is pretty fun in the demo.[/quote]
From what I've seen and have been told villager is gonna rape idiots
-9 Frags +

no matter what nintendo does, no one will ever make a better game than melee

Now, about smash 4, seems like it'll be an improvement over brawl, but I wouldn't say i'm dying of anticipation over playing it

no matter what nintendo does, no one will ever make a better game than melee

Now, about smash 4, seems like it'll be an improvement over brawl, but I wouldn't say i'm dying of anticipation over playing it
2 Frags +
marketMunchVillager is pretty fun in the demo.From what I've seen and have been told villager is gonna rape idiots

Villager's pocket can block hit-needed final smashes, like samus' and link's, due to the invinvibility he gets from it, not that it matters in competitive play because items are off but it's still good to make online kiddies mad.

[quote=market][quote=Munch]Villager is pretty fun in the demo.[/quote]
From what I've seen and have been told villager is gonna rape idiots[/quote]
Villager's pocket can block hit-needed final smashes, like samus' and link's, due to the invinvibility he gets from it, not that it matters in competitive play because items are off but it's still good to make online kiddies mad.
3 Frags +
Khakino matter what nintendo does, no one will ever make a better game than melee

While I share your love of melee, no reason in not hoping for the best. If smash 4 turns out to be anything like smash 64 I'll be happy enough

[quote=Khaki]no matter what nintendo does, no one will ever make a better game than melee

Now, about smash 4, seems like it'll be an improvement over brawl, but I wouldn't say i'm dying of anticipation over playing it[/quote]

While I share your love of melee, no reason in not hoping for the best. If smash 4 turns out to be anything like smash 64 I'll be happy enough
7 Frags +

"demo review"

hahahahaha

"demo review"

hahahahaha
3 Frags +

will you buy me this steam game?http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17001/

will you buy me this steam game?http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17001/
-1 Frags +
pineapplewill you buy me this steam game?http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17001/

Does that even count as a game?

[quote=pineapple]will you buy me this steam game?http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17001/[/quote]
Does that even count as a game?
-3 Frags +

Link rapes as always, megaman is a letdown and villager is kickass. Bout it for the demo.

Link rapes as always, megaman is a letdown and villager is kickass. Bout it for the demo.
12 Frags +
Sexy_HippoLink rapes as always

What smash games have you been playing?

[quote=Sexy_Hippo]Link rapes as always[/quote]

What smash games have you been playing?
0 Frags +

It is actually impossible to KO a player if youre not gonna jump off the stage after them (unless you're at more than 125% or something). Not sure how i feel about that, people have been saying it makes edgeguarding game more fun.

Khakino matter what nintendo does, no one will ever make a better game than melee

Suggesting that nintendo somehow happened upon the perfect formula for a fighting game 10 years ago is pretty dumb.

It is actually impossible to KO a player if youre not gonna jump off the stage after them (unless you're at more than 125% or something). Not sure how i feel about that, people have been saying it makes edgeguarding game more fun.

[quote=Khaki]no matter what nintendo does, no one will ever make a better game than melee[/quote] Suggesting that nintendo somehow happened upon the perfect formula for a fighting game 10 years ago is pretty dumb.
0 Frags +
Ringo__StarrKhakino matter what nintendo does, no one will ever make a better game than melee

I dunno, from what scant evidence I've seen smash 4 doesn't look to be as fast and fun at a technical standpoint as melee/64/pm, however I'm not expecting it to be, as long as its more technical that brawl I'm cool with that

RadmanIt is actually impossible to KO a player if youre not gonna jump off the stage after them (unless you're at more than 125% or something). Not sure how i feel about that, people have been saying it makes edgeguarding game more fun.
Khakino matter what nintendo does, no one will ever make a better game than melee Suggesting that nintendo somehow happened upon the perfect formula for a fighting game 10 years ago is pretty dumb.

In terms of traditional 2d fighters like street fighter/MVC/blazblue, it's hard to compare because it's such a different game and not like them at all, but on it's own, melee is one of the deepest and intricate games to be played competitively and definitely the one "fighting" game I've had the most fun playing; granted I've not delved to far into any other games.

However I didn't mean to derail the thread, what I meant was, I'll probably play smash 4 when it comes out but in the scenario of Brawl, I don't wanna get my hopes up that nintendo will make another great smash game just to have them crushed, at least from a competitive standpoint. I'm sure the game, as always, will be a fun casual experience.

[quote=Ringo__Starr][quote=Khaki]no matter what nintendo does, no one will ever make a better game than melee

Now, about smash 4, seems like it'll be an improvement over brawl, but I wouldn't say i'm dying of anticipation over playing it[/quote]

While I share your love of melee, no reason in not hoping for the best. If smash 4 turns out to be anything like smash 64 I'll be happy enough[/quote]
I dunno, from what scant evidence I've seen smash 4 doesn't look to be as fast and fun at a technical standpoint as melee/64/pm, however I'm not expecting it to be, as long as its more technical that brawl I'm cool with that[quote=Radman]It is actually impossible to KO a player if youre not gonna jump off the stage after them (unless you're at more than 125% or something). Not sure how i feel about that, people have been saying it makes edgeguarding game more fun.

[quote=Khaki]no matter what nintendo does, no one will ever make a better game than melee[/quote] Suggesting that nintendo somehow happened upon the perfect formula for a fighting game 10 years ago is pretty dumb.[/quote] In terms of traditional 2d fighters like street fighter/MVC/blazblue, it's hard to compare because it's such a different game and not like them at all, but on it's own, melee is one of the deepest and intricate games to be played competitively and definitely the one "fighting" game I've had the most fun playing; granted I've not delved to far into any other games.

However I didn't mean to derail the thread, what I meant was, I'll probably play smash 4 when it comes out but in the scenario of Brawl, I don't wanna get my hopes up that nintendo will make another great smash game just to have them crushed, at least from a competitive standpoint. I'm sure the game, as always, will be a fun casual experience.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.