Upvote Upvoted 20 Downvote Downvoted
NOTICE: To all CEVO-P Teams/Players
CEVO
0 Frags +

As of this moment, many matches remain unreported, with no check-ins and are ultimately subject to forfeit losses on our end.

This is a public notice to you all, since my private messages in the matchcomms were obviously not taken seriously from previous warnings of the need to check-in and report scores, that we will DEACTIVATE your teams and therefore forfeit you out of our LAN playoffs if the remaining matches are not played within the next 2 weeks, (October 1st deadline).

I must stress the fact regardless if you use a CEVO provided server or not...the anticheat client and check-ins are a REQUIREMENT listed in our rules. Failure to use this system will result in all disputes being filed null and void, even if blatant cheating takes place, and match score reports ignored. Again, if you fail to field the required number of players to check-in, you cannot manually report scores in our system, and we will ultimately refuse such as well if requested. It is both teams responsibility to ensure the players are in the client are the ones playing (when using a non-CEVO server) and that both teams field the players to report the match afterwards.

At this time and ONLY this time going into the future, I will extend ALL matches left in our system for CEVO-P and issue a deadline of October 1st @ midnight as stated. After this date, no results can be posted and all unreported matches will be issued forfeits where see fit.

This should not have had to come to this, but your own laziness in following the rules of the league created this scenario and we refuse to let this affect the rest of the players and the season itself hostage.

GET THEM DONE

Thank you

(any issues, email me - aspangler@cevo.com)

[b]As of this moment, many matches remain unreported, with no check-ins and are ultimately subject to forfeit losses on our end.[/b]

This is a public notice to you all, since my private messages in the matchcomms were obviously not taken seriously from previous warnings of the need to check-in and report scores, that we will [b]DEACTIVATE[/b] your teams and therefore forfeit you out of our LAN playoffs if the remaining matches are not played within the next 2 weeks, (October 1st deadline).

I must stress the fact regardless if you use a CEVO provided server or not...the anticheat client and check-ins are a REQUIREMENT listed in our rules. Failure to use this system will result in all disputes being filed null and void, even if blatant cheating takes place, and match score reports ignored. Again, if you fail to field the required number of players to check-in, you cannot manually report scores in our system, and we will ultimately refuse such as well if requested. It is both teams responsibility to ensure the players are in the client are the ones playing (when using a non-CEVO server) and that both teams field the players to report the match afterwards.

At this time and ONLY this time going into the future, I will extend ALL matches left in our system for CEVO-P and issue a deadline of October 1st @ midnight as stated. After this date, no results can be posted and all unreported matches will be issued forfeits where see fit.

This should not have had to come to this, but your own laziness in following the rules of the league created this scenario and we refuse to let this affect the rest of the players and the season itself hostage.

[u][b]GET THEM DONE[/b][/u]

Thank you

[i](any issues, email me - aspangler@cevo.com)[/i]
-6 Frags +

anticheat client lol

anticheat client lol
24 Frags +

Wanted to get in ahead of the shitstorm and say that asking teams to report matches is completely reasonable. It shouldn't take multiple warnings. If you play in the league, take on the responsibility that comes with it.

Wanted to get in ahead of the shitstorm and say that asking teams to report matches is completely reasonable. It shouldn't take multiple warnings. If you play in the league, take on the responsibility that comes with it.
11 Frags +

you sound like a teacher getting late homework

you sound like a teacher getting late homework
CEVO
18 Frags +

I don't want to be that admin/guy to do this, but this is unfortunately the reality of the situation and I have to lay it down thick

I don't want to be that admin/guy to do this, but this is unfortunately the reality of the situation and I have to lay it down thick
30 Frags +

Hey Killing or Tri, try maybe making a thread like CEVO before you do something stupid, like making a 4 team IM playoff.

Hey Killing or Tri, try maybe making a thread like CEVO before you do something stupid, like making a 4 team IM playoff.
-23 Frags +
TurinHey Killing or Tri, try maybe making a thread like CEVO before you do something stupid, like making a 4 team IM playoff.

lol this guy

[quote=Turin]Hey Killing or Tri, try maybe making a thread like CEVO before you do something stupid, like making a 4 team IM playoff.[/quote]
lol this guy
4 Frags +

when are open playoffs

when are open playoffs
CEVO
2 Frags +
freakinwhen are open playoffs

Newspost going live here shortly

First match next Tuesday...I guess I can set the first map as Metalworks if that works ;)

[quote=freakin]when are open playoffs[/quote]

Newspost going live here shortly

First match next Tuesday...I guess I can set the first map as Metalworks if that works ;)
CEVO
6 Frags +

Bumping this...left another reminder message/email in all your comms...6 matches left in all...get them done

Bumping this...left another reminder message/email in all your comms...6 matches left in all...get them done
2 Frags +

considerit_dun

considerit_dun
-3 Frags +

i have a teacher named ms spangler (or at least its pronounced like that) and fuck you future

i have a teacher named ms spangler (or at least its pronounced like that) and fuck you future
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.