Upvote Upvoted 40 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 9
this is why we have LAN finals
0 Frags +

http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/showthread.php?27033-Official-M4risa-Hacks-Thread

downpourso that people dont make false hackusation claims?

yes

http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/showthread.php?27033-Official-M4risa-Hacks-Thread

[quote=downpour]so that people dont make false hackusation claims?[/quote]
yes
4 Frags +

so that people dont make false hackusation claims?

so that people dont make false hackusation claims?
12 Frags +

aight guys its like 30 mins of hackusation video. At least pretend to watch it before commenting.

aight guys its like 30 mins of hackusation video. At least pretend to watch it before commenting.
4 Frags +

i saw it earlier in the week because i keep up with ugc drama because im a shitnerd

i saw it earlier in the week because i keep up with ugc drama because im a shitnerd
cp_granary_pro
19 Frags +

"these flicks are inhuman"

fox has 10 times crazier flick shots LOL

"these flicks are inhuman"

fox has 10 times crazier flick shots LOL
5 Frags +

that thread is fucking hilarious tho

that thread is fucking hilarious tho
3 Frags +

how mad can one guy get

how mad can one guy get
10 Frags +

hes completely lost it. he has spent over 25 minutes looping one frag from marisa over and over again, while slowed down it looks like a completely normal shot. this is also regardless of the fact that he is trying to justify cheating in cs:go because others use them too.

AxioSpeak up you sheep. Voice your fucking opinion and stop complaining about what he/she will think about it. Wake up people.

Wake up sheeple!

hes completely lost it. he has spent over 25 minutes looping [b]one[/b] frag from marisa over and over again, while slowed down it looks like a completely normal shot. this is also regardless of the fact that he is trying to justify cheating in cs:go because others use them too.

[quote=Axio]Speak up you sheep. Voice your fucking opinion and stop complaining about what he/she will think about it. Wake up people.[/quote]
Wake up sheeple!
35 Frags +

Well according to the tf2 community we dont care if you cheat in csgo and this kid is no worse than insom.

Well according to the tf2 community we dont care if you cheat in csgo and this kid is no worse than insom.
33 Frags +

Like comment and subscribe.

Like comment and subscribe.
11 Frags +

redirection of energy and control back to the mouse.

redirection of energy and control back to the mouse.
9 Frags +

hey another person who cheated his way to global.

hey another person who cheated his way to global.
42 Frags +

http://puu.sh/bCSju/d0230a4df0.jpg

He's legit guys.

[img]http://puu.sh/bCSju/d0230a4df0.jpg[/img]

He's legit guys.
-9 Frags +

The issue people might not realize here is that the true integrity of the UGC admins is shown in this case. They are refusing to review the evidence provided to them, even from m4risa herself in the form of her povs, just because they are afraid of community backlash in the event of her actually hacking and needing to ban her and strip her of her titles.

Edit: It seems that the admins have decided to go ahead and begin a review with their anti-cheat team.

The issue people might not realize here is that the true integrity of the UGC admins is shown in this case. They are refusing to review the evidence provided to them, even from m4risa herself in the form of her povs, just because they are afraid of community backlash in the event of her actually hacking and needing to ban her and strip her of her titles.

Edit: It seems that the admins have decided to go ahead and begin a review with their anti-cheat team.
17 Frags +

u cant even cheat in dota wat a great feature

u cant even cheat in dota wat a great feature
19 Frags +

if i could redirect my energy back to my mouse when i played dota im pretty sure id be unstopapble

if i could redirect my energy back to my mouse when i played dota im pretty sure id be unstopapble
43 Frags +

I voluntarily handed over my PoVs to UGC admins just an hour ago, I hope they make the right call, else they'll be in for a surprise when I show up at GXL.

I voluntarily handed over my PoVs to UGC admins just an hour ago, I hope they make the right call, else they'll be in for a surprise when I show up at GXL.
63 Frags +

Excerpt from TFTV handbook:
when someone disagrees with you, misrepresent their claims and call them retarded so that people are biased to your side before they even look at the issue themselves. some people call this a "straw man" argument, but those guys are retards so don't listen to them.

Excerpt from TFTV handbook:
[i]when someone disagrees with you, misrepresent their claims and call them retarded so that people are biased to your side before they even look at the issue themselves. some people call this a "straw man" argument, but those guys are retards so don't listen to them.[/i]
9 Frags +
Dell_ConagherThe issue people might not realize here is that the true integrity of the UGC admins is shown in this case. They are refusing to review the evidence provided to them, even from m4risa herself in the form of her povs, just because they are afraid of community backlash in the event of her actually hacking and needing to ban her and strip her of her titles.

What are you talking about? Snowblindfrog posted 30 minutes ago saying the anti-cheat team was going to be reviewing her demos. Lying doesn't help make your position any stronger.

SnowblindfrogWe have received some of m4rissa's POV demos from last season (the lakeside match being chief among them) and I have asked our AC team to review at least some of them.
[quote=Dell_Conagher]The issue people might not realize here is that the true integrity of the UGC admins is shown in this case. They are refusing to review the evidence provided to them, even from m4risa herself in the form of her povs, just because they are afraid of community backlash in the event of her actually hacking and needing to ban her and strip her of her titles.[/quote]
What are you talking about? Snowblindfrog posted 30 minutes ago saying the anti-cheat team was going to be reviewing her demos. Lying doesn't help make your position any stronger.

[quote=Snowblindfrog]We have received some of m4rissa's POV demos from last season (the lakeside match being chief among them) and I have asked our AC team to review at least some of them.[/quote]
11 Frags +

This guy admits to using hacks in CS:GO but then says he's just as good without them lmao. His "evidence" is almost entirely from a single frag video on youtube. He spends half of one video showing off him using his own hacks in CS, and he was also the guy that posted those really shitty threads/videos of him getting like one kill and then conga taunting. No one should be inclined to believe anything this clown says.

This guy admits to using hacks in CS:GO but then says he's just as good without them lmao. His "evidence" is almost entirely from a single frag video on youtube. He spends half of one video showing off him using his own hacks in CS, and he was also the guy that posted those really shitty threads/videos of him getting like one kill and then conga taunting. No one should be inclined to believe anything this clown says.
-2 Frags +
harbleuDell_ConagherThe issue people might not realize here is that the true integrity of the UGC admins is shown in this case. They are refusing to review the evidence provided to them, even from m4risa herself in the form of her povs, just because they are afraid of community backlash in the event of her actually hacking and needing to ban her and strip her of her titles.What are you talking about? Snowblindfrog posted 30 minutes ago saying the anti-cheat team was going to be reviewing her demos. Lying doesn't help make your position any stronger.
SnowblindfrogWe have received some of m4rissa's POV demos from last season (the lakeside match being chief among them) and I have asked our AC team to review at least some of them.

I have just looked at the UGC forum and not only does it load extremely slow, every thread regarding this issue seems to be locked or deleted so I'm sorry if I missed information. I'm just going with what I have been given. I'm not trying to hurt anyone Harb, you don't need to be defensive with everyone. Not everyone is an enemy here.

[quote=harbleu][quote=Dell_Conagher]The issue people might not realize here is that the true integrity of the UGC admins is shown in this case. They are refusing to review the evidence provided to them, even from m4risa herself in the form of her povs, just because they are afraid of community backlash in the event of her actually hacking and needing to ban her and strip her of her titles.[/quote]

[quote=Snowblindfrog]We have received some of m4rissa's POV demos from last season (the lakeside match being chief among them) and I have asked our AC team to review at least some of them.[/quote][/quote]

I have just looked at the UGC forum and not only does it load extremely slow, every thread regarding this issue seems to be locked or deleted so I'm sorry if I missed information. I'm just going with what I have been given. I'm not trying to hurt anyone Harb, you don't need to be defensive with everyone. Not everyone is an enemy here.
51 Frags +

sniper mains

sniper mains
3 Frags +
Dell_ConagherI have just looked at the UGC forum and not only does it load extremely slow, every thread regarding this issue seems to be locked or deleted so I'm sorry if I missed information. I'm just going with what I have been given. I'm not trying to hurt anyone Harb, you don't need to be defensive with everyone. Not everyone is an enemy here.

If you are unsure of information on a subject you should refrain from commenting. Posting misinformation as if it were fact may as well be lying. Nothing defensive about my position, I was simply pointing out that your entire statement was based off a point that wasn't true.

[quote=Dell_Conagher]I have just looked at the UGC forum and not only does it load extremely slow, every thread regarding this issue seems to be locked or deleted so I'm sorry if I missed information. I'm just going with what I have been given. I'm not trying to hurt anyone Harb, you don't need to be defensive with everyone. Not everyone is an enemy here.[/quote]
If you are unsure of information on a subject you should refrain from commenting. Posting misinformation as if it were fact may as well be lying. Nothing defensive about my position, I was simply pointing out that your entire statement was based off a point that wasn't true.
17 Frags +

I only read the OP of that thread, but the good news is he asked for himself to be banned if M4risa isn't. At least we won't have to deal with him anymore after this.

Edit: Now that I've actually looked through part of his video, he's accusing her of pressing some toggle or hotkey to turn on/off the hacks. Don't we have a way of viewing key presses that someone makes when watching their demo? That should pretty quickly clear up whether m4risa was hacking or not (although axio seems to be grasping at straws to begin with).

I only read the OP of that thread, but the good news is he asked for himself to be banned if M4risa isn't. At least we won't have to deal with him anymore after this.

Edit: Now that I've actually looked through part of his video, he's accusing her of pressing some toggle or hotkey to turn on/off the hacks. Don't we have a way of viewing key presses that someone makes when watching their demo? That should pretty quickly clear up whether m4risa was hacking or not (although axio seems to be grasping at straws to begin with).
28 Frags +

highlander hightoxicity

highlander hightoxicity
16 Frags +

between this and that higps video i'm thinking marisa accusation videos will always be good

between this and that higps video i'm thinking marisa accusation videos will always be good
11 Frags +

There was a chatlog with an admin posted a few pages back in that thread that made it seem like they thought the evidence presented warranted a look but weren't going to do anything about it because it was a few weeks late and they were afraid of public backlash. It wasn't until after that got posted they made a statement that they'd be officially reviewing anything. Hence the disdain for admin integrity. Still a valid concern, since the only reason they seem to be doing anything was that the thread blew up publicly, regardless of the (admittedly awful) source. It's more about precedent than anyone thinking m4risa is a cheater.

There was a chatlog with an admin posted a few pages back in that thread that made it seem like they thought the evidence presented warranted a look but weren't going to do anything about it because it was a few weeks late and they were afraid of public backlash. It wasn't until after that got posted they made a statement that they'd be officially reviewing anything. Hence the disdain for admin integrity. Still a valid concern, since the only reason they seem to be doing anything was that the thread blew up publicly, regardless of the (admittedly awful) source. It's more about precedent than anyone thinking m4risa is a cheater.
32 Frags +

Isn't Axiom that moron that made a whole thread to show one frag against mustardoverlord that made him look like a 100% cocky arse hole?

Edit: FOUND IT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UfUKfqVung&index=8&list=UU0rr6RrTV7HzaQ3mG2AOcjQ

Axiom"At this point I am willing to sacrifice my own reputation to blah blah blah some martyr shit here have some money"

Big Axiom prepared to give up his well respected position in the TF2 community

Isn't Axiom that moron that made a whole thread to show one frag against mustardoverlord that made him look like a 100% cocky arse hole?

Edit: FOUND IT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UfUKfqVung&index=8&list=UU0rr6RrTV7HzaQ3mG2AOcjQ
[quote=Axiom]"At this point I am willing to sacrifice [b]my own reputation[/b] to blah blah blah some martyr shit here have some money"[/quote]
Big Axiom prepared to give up his well respected position in the TF2 community
30 Frags +

Isn't this also the guy who subscribed to Ruwin on like 10 different twitch accounts?

Isn't this also the guy who subscribed to Ruwin on like 10 different twitch accounts?
-35 Frags +

guy's it's pretty obvious how to figure out of marisa hacks or not, just get empirical evidence of her weiner

guy's it's pretty obvious how to figure out of marisa hacks or not, just get empirical evidence of her weiner
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 9
This thread has been locked.