Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
ETF2L 6v6 Nations Cup #5 Semi Finals: Lithuania vs. France x Germany vs. England
posted in Events
ETA
Completed
DATE
Thursday, Sep 18th
TIME
2:45 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
basH
ABOUT

Ally, Twiggy and DavidTheWin will do their best to bring you as much ETF2L Nations Cup #5 powered by Tt eSPORTS Semi Final coverage as possible. A staggered start means that we could potentially cast the first map of the disputed Lithuania versus France game, but they ETF2L admins my have already scuppered that one with some displeasing default dates. The main focus of the evening will be the classic rivalry of Deutschland and Engerland, set to blow up over Badlands, Granary & Gullywash. With Engineer mastermind Starkie unavailable, kaidus has returned to bolster the English starting roster, meaning WARHURYEAH will be displaced to play Pocket Soldier again. One change to the German roster that dispatched Poland sees Cube standing in on medic for ThUn.

ETF2L Match Page | ETF2L Match Page | ETF2L Nations Cup #5 Bracket
Map 1 - cp_badlands
Map 2 - cp_granary
0 Frags +

lithuania to win it all of the cups 2-0 each map only letting up 2 rounds at max per map

england 2-0 germany

5-0 6-1

lithuania to win it all of the cups 2-0 each map only letting up 2 rounds at max per map

england 2-0 germany

5-0 6-1
0 Frags +
hitherelithuania to win it all of the cups 2-0 each map only letting up 2 rounds at max per map

england 2-0 germany

5-0 6-1

Those German scouts though...

[quote=hithere]lithuania to win it all of the cups 2-0 each map only letting up 2 rounds at max per map

england 2-0 germany

5-0 6-1[/quote]
3 Frags +
Admirablehitherelithuania to win it all of the cups 2-0 each map only letting up 2 rounds at max per map

england 2-0 germany

5-0 6-1

Nothing beats the d-d-Did I Stutter scout synergy.

[quote=Admirable][quote=hithere]lithuania to win it all of the cups 2-0 each map only letting up 2 rounds at max per map

england 2-0 germany

5-0 6-1[/quote]
Those German scouts though...[/quote]

Nothing beats the d-d-Did I Stutter scout synergy.
1 Frags +
hitherelithuania to win it all of the cups 2-0 each map only letting up 2 rounds at max per map

england 2-0 germany

5-0 6-1

You should bet your whole backpack on that. I'll make sure your money is safe with me.

[quote=hithere]lithuania to win it all of the cups 2-0 each map only letting up 2 rounds at max per map

england 2-0 germany

5-0 6-1[/quote]

You should bet your whole backpack on that. I'll make sure your money is safe with me.
0 Frags +

one good girl worth a thousand bitches

one good girl worth a thousand bitches
0 Frags +

twiggy ftw!

twiggy ftw!
1 Frags +

LIVE DOE http://www.twitch.tv/teamfortresstv/

LIVE DOE http://www.twitch.tv/teamfortresstv/
1 Frags +

England take the first map (badlands) 5-1, onto the second map (granary) now!

England take the first map (badlands) 5-1, onto the second map (granary) now!
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.