Completed
DATE
Monday, Sep 22nd
TIME
11:30 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

We come to the closing matches of the regular season. Street Hoops has had a strong season, coming back from potentially not even being seeded for LAN. Classic Mixup while venerable and eternally strong, has been a little weaker than in previous seasons, although, they were incredibly strong at i52. This match will serve as a preview of the matches to come for LAN, despite being almost two months away. Both teams will want to be on form. Join us on cp_process_final with gecks and fragile, along with dashner on the camera.

Match
cp_process
1 Frags +

Strawpoll: http://strawpoll.me/2591533

Strawpoll: http://strawpoll.me/2591533
2 Frags +

I believe.

I believe.
14 Frags +

Is it just me or has Street Hoops been the most entertaining team to watch in invite. You don't know what to expect ever since that 5-4 game against elevate

Is it just me or has Street Hoops been the most entertaining team to watch in invite. You don't know what to expect ever since that 5-4 game against elevate
1 Frags +
AlannyIs it just me or has Street Hoops been the most entertaining team to watch in invite. You don't know what to expect ever since that 5-4 game against elevate

I personally think this started from the 5-4 vs. wood pig but yeah.

This should essentially be a good game. Looking forward to the gecks / tagg combo.

[quote=Alanny]Is it just me or has Street Hoops been the most entertaining team to watch in invite. You don't know what to expect ever since that 5-4 game against elevate[/quote]

This should essentially be a good game. Looking forward to the gecks / tagg combo.
0 Frags +
TerywjAlannyIs it just me or has Street Hoops been the most entertaining team to watch in invite. You don't know what to expect ever since that 5-4 game against elevate

Agreed, I'd like to find out more how this casting duo will work :D

[quote=Terywj][quote=Alanny]Is it just me or has Street Hoops been the most entertaining team to watch in invite. You don't know what to expect ever since that 5-4 game against elevate[/quote]

This should essentially be a good game. Looking forward to the gecks / tagg combo.[/quote]

Agreed, I'd like to find out more how this casting duo will work :D
2 Frags +

Indust on mix^?
Shrugger on mad men as medic?

Indust on mix^?
Shrugger on mad men as medic?
1 Frags +

I guess harb's not up for another round of medic on lan.

I guess harb's not up for another round of medic on lan.
0 Frags +

Ggglygy streaming?

Ggglygy streaming?
2 Frags +

clients broken

clients broken
-2 Frags +

LOL

LOL
12 Frags +

client is broken
thank god valve decided to add some promotional items

client is broken
thank god valve decided to add some promotional items
3 Frags +

Shoutout to dashner for good music and sound choice at the end.

Shoutout to dashner for good music and sound choice at the end.
4 Frags +
dashnerRescheduled ESEA match was worth it for this:

http://i.imgur.com/CI0OJyi.jpg

Ha, that's pretty great.

You pre-oredered Isolation after the abomination that was Colonial Marines, you're a braver man than I, really hope it'll be good.

[quote=dashner]Rescheduled ESEA match was worth it for this:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/CI0OJyi.jpg[/img][/quote]
Ha, that's pretty great.

You pre-oredered Isolation after the abomination that was Colonial Marines, you're a braver man than I, really hope it'll be good.
11 Frags +

match is probs gunna be monday at 11:30

match is probs gunna be monday at 11:30
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.