Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
g400s weird problem
posted in Hardware
0 Frags +

I have a g400s,I loved it but there's a weird problem with it sometimes:the cursor would move on itself without me moving the mouse resulting me to unplug and replug the mouse, does anyone have a reason to that? If so please let me know( the problem is getting really annoying.)btw i am on win 8

thanks

I have a g400s,I loved it but there's a weird problem with it sometimes:the cursor would move on itself without me moving the mouse resulting me to unplug and replug the mouse, does anyone have a reason to that? If so please let me know( the problem is getting really annoying.)btw i am on win 8

thanks
0 Frags +

I get this sometimes when alt tabbing. I fix it by changing my DPI up and down.

it seems to happen less without the Logitech software, but it does still happen

I get this sometimes when alt tabbing. I fix it by changing my DPI up and down.

it seems to happen less without the Logitech software, but it does still happen
0 Frags +

thanks, would try that out soon.

thanks, would try that out soon.
0 Frags +

does it ever happen to you in game? for me it's just on the desktop, so I've never bothered to think too hard about it.

does it ever happen to you in game? for me it's just on the desktop, so I've never bothered to think too hard about it.
0 Frags +

from all the times it has happened its in game

from all the times it has happened its in game
0 Frags +
M4TTfrom all the times it has happened its in game

I've had this issue very briefly too, remember changing a few mouse settings and haven't had it again...

I think I remember now exactly what was happening for me.

The Mumble overlay had glitched out for me and my mouse would lag by like 3-5seconds. I could stop moving my mouse wait for my cursor to go unresponsive and then shake my mouse and stop, and I could then watch that movement happen. I fixed this by disabling the mumber overlay...

[quote=M4TT]from all the times it has happened its in game[/quote]

I've had this issue very briefly too, remember changing a few mouse settings and haven't had it again...

I think I remember now exactly what was happening for me.

The Mumble overlay had glitched out for me and my mouse would lag by like 3-5seconds. I could stop moving my mouse wait for my cursor to go unresponsive and then shake my mouse and stop, and I could then watch that movement happen. I fixed this by disabling the mumber overlay...
0 Frags +
M4TTI have a g400s,I loved it but there's a weird problem with it sometimes:the cursor would move on itself without me moving the mouse resulting me to unplug and replug the mouse, does anyone have a reason to that? If so please let me know( the problem is getting really annoying.)btw i am on win 8

thanks

I recall someone having this issue merely a few weeks ago. I also saw someone mention pressing the DPI up/down buttons. If that doesn't work, get it replaced under warranty as this is a known issue.

[quote=M4TT]I have a g400s,I loved it but there's a weird problem with it sometimes:the cursor would move on itself without me moving the mouse resulting me to unplug and replug the mouse, does anyone have a reason to that? If so please let me know( the problem is getting really annoying.)btw i am on win 8

thanks[/quote]

I recall someone having this issue merely a few weeks ago. I also saw someone mention pressing the DPI up/down buttons. If that doesn't work, get it replaced under warranty as this is a known issue.
0 Frags +

thanks for all the answers!
(wonder why it happens though)

thanks for all the answers!
0 Frags +
M4TTthanks for all the answers!

i think it has something to do with the sensor restarting and calibrating(?) itself to the motion. same thing would happen to my Xbox controller if you turned it on while the analog stick was pushed to one direction.

[quote=M4TT]thanks for all the answers!
(wonder why it happens though)[/quote]
i think it has something to do with the sensor restarting and calibrating(?) itself to the motion. same thing would happen to my Xbox controller if you turned it on while the analog stick was pushed to one direction.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.