Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
Logs arent uploading
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

Hi. Logs aren't uploading from my server. I have TFTrue , but they dont upload. I have installed the plugin they give in the website , and put my api key in the server.cfg . Me need help pls.

Hi. Logs aren't uploading from my server. I have TFTrue , but they dont upload. I have installed the plugin they give in the website , and put my api key in the server.cfg . Me need help pls.
0 Frags +

You're gonna need to post more information than that.

Show us the relevant portions of your server.cfg for starters.

You're gonna need to post more information than that.

0 Frags +
RigelYou're gonna need to post more information than that.

Hmm. I have the logstf_apikey *key* command there. Nothing else related.

[quote=Rigel]You're gonna need to post more information than that.

Show us the relevant portions of your server.cfg for starters.[/quote]
Hmm. I have the logstf_apikey *key* command there. Nothing else related.
2 Frags +

What does it say when it would normally say "logs have been uploaded". If it says nothing then either you haven't installed tftrue properly or it is set to not upload logs. Otherwise, the error message will tell you what the problem is...

What does it say when it would normally say "logs have been uploaded". If it says nothing then either you haven't installed tftrue properly or it is set to not upload logs. Otherwise, the error message will tell you what the problem is...
0 Frags +

Do other portions of TFTrue work? You can check by typing in chat !tftrue.

If you get some information in the chat log, regarding FOV, the TFTrue version, whether bunnyhop is on, etc, then that's not the problem.

Also, TFTrue won't upload a log of a game that doesn't have more than two people participating. You'll get an error message when the game timer reaches 0.

Do other portions of TFTrue work? You can check by typing in chat !tftrue.

If you get some information in the chat log, regarding FOV, the TFTrue version, whether bunnyhop is on, etc, then that's not the problem.

Also, TFTrue won't upload a log of a game that doesn't have more than two people participating. You'll get an error message when the game timer reaches 0.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.