Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Can't look up in TF2?
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

My friend has recently installed a GFX config on TF2 on a mac. However, after installing he cant look up. When he joins a server he just looks straight down and cant look up.

And ideas?

My friend has recently installed a GFX config on TF2 on a mac. However, after installing he cant look up. When he joins a server he just looks straight down and cant look up.

And ideas?
1 Frags +

im stuck on a mac at the moment too: ive only been experiencing this problem when i have a cursor in another window, if that makes sense. ie i have a text document open as well, or a website, or whatever, and my cursor is in that window. they recently changed alt+tabbing in tf2 so he should see if hes getting the same thing with the cursor or try windowed/fullscreen (just switch from whichever he's currently using).

im stuck on a mac at the moment too: ive only been experiencing this problem when i have a cursor in another window, if that makes sense. ie i have a text document open as well, or a website, or whatever, and my cursor is in that window. they recently changed alt+tabbing in tf2 so he should see if hes getting the same thing with the cursor or try windowed/fullscreen (just switch from whichever he's currently using).
15 Frags +

Have you stopped to consider that your friend might be a dog?

Have you stopped to consider that your friend might be a dog?
-3 Frags +

dog's dont have lips

dog's dont have lips
0 Frags +

I guess my last post was incorrect, now I'm just getting it randomly.

just in case anyone else has this problem: changing m_customaccel to 1 (enabled) and then disabling it right after again fixes it temporarily for me. i just bound a key to that, and press it when the problem occurs, which so far hasn't been more than once each time i open up the game.

I guess my last post was incorrect, now I'm just getting it randomly.

just in case anyone else has this problem: changing m_customaccel to 1 (enabled) and then disabling it right after again fixes it temporarily for me. i just bound a key to that, and press it when the problem occurs, which so far hasn't been more than once each time i open up the game.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.