Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Space Monkies | by Jay [over-edit alert]
posted in Videos
0 Frags +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpGexrx5KOs&list=UUVXUz1e_fQ_NFHytWH615OQ

Heyaaa, know most of you won't like the over-edit AT ALL, but heres just a little fun edit to immaturely celebrate 69 subs. ;D Enjoy.
Song: The 1975 - Girls (The Knocks Remix)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpGexrx5KOs&list=UUVXUz1e_fQ_NFHytWH615OQ[/youtube]
Heyaaa, know most of you won't like the over-edit AT ALL, but heres just a little fun edit to immaturely celebrate 69 subs. ;D Enjoy.
Song: The 1975 - Girls (The Knocks Remix)
newbie.tf
-6 Frags +

I enjoyed most of it. 1 or 2 frags were really hard to follow, but your style is pretty fun to watch imo. Not many people on this forum like this kinda stuff, but I really enjoyed it.

I enjoyed most of it. 1 or 2 frags were really hard to follow, but your style is pretty fun to watch imo. Not many people on this forum like this kinda stuff, but I really enjoyed it.
14 Frags +

Monkeys is the plural form of monkey

noob

Monkeys is the plural form of monkey

noob
-5 Frags +

its like im on tumblr

its like im on tumblr
20 Frags +

Why did you edit out the frags

Why did you edit out the frags
9 Frags +
GrooveWhy did you edit out the frags

wtf even happens in the first clip? or is it two?
how are we on viaduct?
looked like cool frags
also, how does your epic intro buildup resolve? is the vaccinator a good weapon?
I shall never know.

[quote=Groove]Why did you edit out the frags[/quote]
wtf even happens in the first clip? or is it two?
how are we on viaduct?
looked like cool frags
also, how does your epic intro buildup resolve? is the vaccinator a good weapon?
I shall never know.
-1 Frags +

OH GOD MY EYES ARE FEELING LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO EXPLODE

OH GOD MY EYES ARE FEELING LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO EXPLODE
10 Frags +

"Oh cool, sniper clips on viaduct are usually pretty impres-"

BADWATER LAST

"Oh cool, sniper clips on viaduct are usually pretty impres-"

BADWATER LAST
-4 Frags +

As expected from TF.TV :P

I actually enjoyed it... gj.

As expected from TF.TV :P

I actually enjoyed it... gj.
5 Frags +

Can't see whats going on 11/10

Can't see whats going on 11/10
2 Frags +

I really like the colourful and funky editing style and choice of music but if you are making an actual fragmovie / a frag clip make sure you highlight the frags and not your own editing or it just becomes really tedious to watch very quickly.

Not to mention that it beats the entire original point of the fragmovie.

I really like the colourful and funky editing style and choice of music but if you are making an actual fragmovie / a frag clip make sure you highlight the frags and not your own editing or it just becomes really tedious to watch very quickly.

Not to mention that it beats the entire original point of the fragmovie.
3 Frags +
KevinIsPwnI enjoyed most of it. 1 or 2 frags were really hard to follow, but your style is pretty fun to watch imo. Not many people on this forum like this kinda stuff, but I really enjoyed it.

there were only like 1 or 2 frags as far as i could tell

idk if you tone it down a little bit you could have something pretty awesome there
and i'm not a huge fan personally of vids where the intro+outtro are longer than the frag part of it

[quote=KevinIsPwn]I enjoyed most of it. 1 or 2 frags were really hard to follow, but your style is pretty fun to watch imo. Not many people on this forum like this kinda stuff, but I really enjoyed it.[/quote]

there were only like 1 or 2 frags as far as i could tell

idk if you tone it down a little bit you could have something pretty awesome there
and i'm not a huge fan personally of vids where the intro+outtro are longer than the frag part of it
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.