Upvote Upvoted 5 Downvote Downvoted
6.82 patch notes + new SF model
posted in Other Games
0 Frags +

http://www.dota2.com/rekindlingsoul/

They nerfed the ability for tinker to farm ancients since march doesn't effect spell immune targets anymore, and E-Blade got nerfed so tinker_down.

Also Terrorblade will be in Captains mode so it'll be cool seeing that hero in pro games.

http://www.dota2.com/rekindlingsoul/

They nerfed the ability for tinker to farm ancients since march doesn't effect spell immune targets anymore, and E-Blade got nerfed so tinker_down.

Also Terrorblade will be in Captains mode so it'll be cool seeing that hero in pro games.
10 Frags +

ok

ok
0 Frags +

mask of madness lone druid bear

mask of madness lone druid bear
3 Frags +

this is actually the biggest dota 2 patch so far, they fucking moved rosh (which was needed imo, too much of a dire advantage).

this is actually the biggest dota 2 patch so far, they fucking moved rosh (which was needed imo, too much of a dire advantage).
-2 Frags +

the arcana looks sick
also thank god they fixed the void chrono +0.5 seconds glitch

the arcana looks sick
also thank god they fixed the void chrono +0.5 seconds glitch
1 Frags +

holy shit this shadow fiend rework looks so sick

also what the fuck did they do to riki

holy shit this shadow fiend rework looks so sick

-9 Frags +

i got excited for a second bc i thought you were talking about a new strange festive model idk why

i got excited for a second bc i thought you were talking about a new strange festive model idk why
-2 Frags +

I'm pretty sad about tinker ancients rework, but stacking hard camps is just as good anyways so its whatever. I'm sad about tornado flying vision, they keep giving me less and less reasons to play wex invoker. I see 2c being happy about the phoenix rework.

I wouldn't say tinker down at all. I just see more tinkers going for hex / bstone/ shiva utility and then going for dagon later on. I hate this update and the threat of dropping below 5k is concerning.

I'm pretty sad about tinker ancients rework, but stacking hard camps is just as good anyways so its whatever. I'm sad about tornado flying vision, they keep giving me less and less reasons to play wex invoker. I see 2c being happy about the phoenix rework.

I wouldn't say tinker down at all. I just see more tinkers going for hex / bstone/ shiva utility and then going for dagon later on. I hate this update and the threat of dropping below 5k is concerning.
-1 Frags +

Like the bkb change, now you have to think when using your charges

Like the bkb change, now you have to think when using your charges
2 Frags +

chen top tier

3 2k health ancients pushing at level 16 and march doesn't even work against them anymore

they're also revealing that they never want brood to be in captains mode ever because she's fucking nuts now

chen top tier

3 2k health ancients pushing at level 16 and march doesn't even work against them anymore

they're also revealing that they never want brood to be in captains mode ever because she's fucking nuts now
0 Frags +

I think the brood change was a bit harsh, 6 sec to get into invis is a long time for a hero that's so easily countered by detection.

I think the brood change was a bit harsh, 6 sec to get into invis is a long time for a hero that's so easily countered by detection.
-1 Frags +
pokemonizepicLike the bkb change, now you have to think when using your charges

As opposed to before, when you wanted more charges you just spend another ez 4k gold.

[quote=pokemonizepic]Like the bkb change, now you have to think when using your charges[/quote]
As opposed to before, when you wanted more charges you just spend another ez 4k gold.
-1 Frags +
WalkaI think the brood change was a bit harsh, 6 sec to get into invis is a long time for a hero that's so easily countered by detection.

yeah, but you can actually switch lanes now instead of living in the offlane all game

[quote=Walka]I think the brood change was a bit harsh, 6 sec to get into invis is a long time for a hero that's so easily countered by detection.[/quote]
yeah, but you can actually switch lanes now instead of living in the offlane all game
1 Frags +
Thornpathholy shit this shadow fiend rework looks so sick

He looks like SF from WC3 dota! \o/

[quote=Thornpath]holy shit this shadow fiend rework looks so sick

also what the fuck did they do to riki[/quote]

He looks like SF from WC3 dota! \o/
eXtelevision
1 Frags +

Always love seeing buffs to my boy Elder Titan, though they're pretty small and I doubt I'll ever pick up an Aghs on him. Some cool changes though, definitely looking forward to seeing how teams and pubbers approach em.

Always love seeing buffs to my boy Elder Titan, though they're pretty small and I doubt I'll ever pick up an Aghs on him. Some cool changes though, definitely looking forward to seeing how teams and pubbers approach em.
3 Frags +

it's out, update your clients.

it's out, update your clients.
2 Frags +

phantom lanssassin time

phantom lanssassin time
0 Frags +

TB finally back in competitive

its been too long old friend..

TB finally back in competitive

its been too long old friend..
0 Frags +
WalkaI think the brood change was a bit harsh, 6 sec to get into invis is a long time for a hero that's so easily countered by detection.

It's 2 seconds to go invis still.

Patch was worded confusingly, "hidden" mode is when brood has free pathing and 2x the web increase movespeed. You have this as long as you haven't taken hero damage in the past 6 seconds (used to be 3), you can still like shoot your q and go right back into the trees as long as an enemy hero didn't hit you. You still have the 2 second invis fade time regardless if a hero hit you or not.

[quote=Walka]I think the brood change was a bit harsh, 6 sec to get into invis is a long time for a hero that's so easily countered by detection.[/quote] It's 2 seconds to go invis still.

Patch was worded confusingly, "hidden" mode is when brood has free pathing and 2x the web increase movespeed. You have this as long as you haven't taken hero damage in the past 6 seconds (used to be 3), you can still like shoot your q and go right back into the trees as long as an enemy hero didn't hit you. You still have the 2 second invis fade time regardless if a hero hit you or not.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.