Upvote Upvoted 8 Downvote Downvoted
dnk LFT open roamer
0 Frags +

Hi, after 1.5ish~ seasons of pocket (s16 kewntunesgames, s17 no fetus can beat us/cat and the grooves rip), i'm getting a bit tired of it and want to give roamer a try.

I'm looking for a team that wants to scrim a lot, stay/improve together, and try to make playoffs. I have pretty good comms, a decent understanding of the game, and pretty good jumps/dm, but i haven't played roamer seriously before so it'll probably be a learning experience for a little while. I'm really dedicated though and always watch my demos after scrims, and I play a ton of dm.

thanks, and add me here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dnk_

Edit: Would be willing to make a team as well, hmu

Hi, after 1.5ish~ seasons of pocket (s16 kewntunesgames, s17 no fetus can beat us/cat and the grooves rip), i'm getting a bit tired of it and want to give roamer a try.

I'm looking for a team that wants to scrim a lot, stay/improve together, and try to make playoffs. I have pretty good comms, a decent understanding of the game, and pretty good jumps/dm, but i haven't played roamer seriously before so it'll probably be a learning experience for a little while. I'm really dedicated though and always watch my demos after scrims, and I play a ton of dm.

thanks, and add me here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dnk_

Edit: Would be willing to make a team as well, hmu
2 Frags +

1:10 AM - dnk is ÐT¥: u should say i'm cool or something
1:10 AM - dnk is ÐT¥: just lie to them

if I gotta lie I'd say dnk is bad at games and a tremendous shitlord
B1

1:10 AM - dnk is ÐT¥: u should say i'm cool or something
1:10 AM - dnk is ÐT¥: just lie to them

if I gotta lie I'd say dnk is bad at games and a tremendous shitlord
B1
3 Frags +

mad chill and hes a beast

mad chill and hes a beast
2 Frags +

dnk is a great guy to hang out with and has a deep understanding of the game. Not picking him up will be detrimental for your team.

dnk is a great guy to hang out with and has a deep understanding of the game. Not picking him up will be detrimental for your team.
1 Frags +

They're a nice person and play tf2 well.

They're a nice person and play tf2 well.
1 Frags +

He improved a ton on pocket last season and roster instability definitely hurt him. A good mid-high team with playoffs aspirations should definitely look at him. He may not be the most experienced roamer but I'm sure he will pick up the role quickly since he's really dedicated and puts a lot of time into this game. One of his problems is that he used to get too quiet on pocket when he was the main caller if the mumble atmosphere went sour (not when his team was losing, only if people started pointing fingers/raging/etc). I've never seen him get angry[/b] though and he's fun to talk to. gl

tl;dr he's spent too much time carrying die, give him a good team

He [b][color=blue]improved a ton[/color][/b] on pocket last season and roster instability definitely hurt him. A good [b]mid-high[/b] team with playoffs aspirations should definitely look at him. He may not be the most experienced roamer but I'm sure he will [b]pick up the role quickly[/b] since he's really [size=16]dedicated[/size] and [u]puts a lot of time into this game[/u]. One of his problems is that he used to get too quiet on pocket when he was the main caller if the mumble atmosphere went sour ([b]not when his team was losing[/b], only [b][color=red]if people started pointing fingers/raging/etc[/color][/b]). [i][b][color=green]I've never seen him get angry[/color][/i][/b] though and he's [b][color=blue]fun to talk to[/color][/b]. gl

[s]tl;dr he's spent too much time carrying die, give him a good team[/s]
1 Frags +

better pocket than uni (http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=3742721)

also probably the best heavy in esea so he's got you covered on lasts

chill dude, fun to hang out with

gl samuel

better pocket than uni (http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=3742721)

also probably the best heavy in esea so he's got you covered on lasts

chill dude, fun to hang out with

gl samuel
2 Frags +

with enough dedication he can reach his true goal of #1 heavy frags in esea

with enough dedication he can reach his true goal of #1 heavy frags in esea
2 Frags +

Ranked #1 in heavy mge tournaments, can do a solid heavy hold on viaduct

Ranked #1 in heavy mge tournaments, can do a solid heavy hold on viaduct
2 Frags +

hes pretty cool

hes pretty cool
2 Frags +

kid talks like he has a show, chillest of them all and the best

kid talks like he has a show, chillest of them all and the best
2 Frags +

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▄
░▐▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░█░░██░█░░▌██░▄▌
░░▐░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░░▀▄▄▀▌
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐
░░░░▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▌
░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▐ LE CUP HAS ARRIVED

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▄
░▐▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░█░░██░█░░▌██░▄▌
░░▐░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░░▀▄▄▀▌
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐
░░░░▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▌
░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▐ LE CUP HAS ARRIVED
0 Frags +

bump, some more tryouts would be great

bump, some more tryouts would be great
0 Frags +

Bump

Bump
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.