Upvote Upvoted 7 Downvote Downvoted
Camera w/ Early Logs
0 Frags +

I love the camera being able to catch some of the action before it happens, but I can't help but expect big plays every time the camera lingers on a roaming scout/soldier. I think it would be great mixing up the camera povs for big plays.

One example would be like if on the logs you see Seagull dies to Lansky during a stalemate/dryspell in the log-feed, instead of getting the Lansky pov, go to the seagull Pov and you'd capture his jump that tried to break the stalemate, or if a medic drops to a flanking scout, go to the medic POV and see the reaction from the medic's pov.

idk just a thought

I love the camera being able to catch some of the action before it happens, but I can't help but expect big plays every time the camera lingers on a roaming scout/soldier. I think it would be great mixing up the camera povs for big plays.

One example would be like if on the logs you see Seagull dies to Lansky during a stalemate/dryspell in the log-feed, instead of getting the Lansky pov, go to the seagull Pov and you'd capture his jump that tried to break the stalemate, or if a medic drops to a flanking scout, go to the medic POV and see the reaction from the medic's pov.

idk just a thought
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.