Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
geo lft roamer/scout open
0 Frags +

Hey! My team died so i'm back to LFT.

I've been playing Pocket/roamer for the past few seasons at a low-mid level and recently i've had the drive for TF2 again DMing a lot and MGEing/Ultiduoing consistently. My last thread had some words said about me that were not completely wrong. I've improved myself as a person over the past few months kinda staying low and playing CS:GO and eventually making my own team again in open. Hopefully you can see past my old self and give me a try i'll try my best not to let you down!

What i've played for the past few seasons:
UGC-Silver DKC 7-3 (Lost on our first playoff match)
Cevo-O Buscati Busdrivers
ESEA-O a few teams that ended up dying and the final few matches for the ESEA-IM team (Fueled By Eurobeat)

If you have any interest add me here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/geothedweeb/

Thanks for the read!

Hey! My team died so i'm back to LFT.

I've been playing Pocket/roamer for the past few seasons at a low-mid level and recently i've had the drive for TF2 again DMing a lot and MGEing/Ultiduoing consistently. My last thread had some words said about me that were not completely wrong. I've improved myself as a person over the past few months kinda staying low and playing CS:GO and eventually making my own team again in open. Hopefully you can see past my old self and give me a try i'll try my best not to let you down!

What i've played for the past few seasons:
UGC-Silver DKC 7-3 (Lost on our first playoff match)
Cevo-O Buscati Busdrivers
ESEA-O a few teams that ended up dying and the final few matches for the ESEA-IM team (Fueled By Eurobeat)

If you have any interest add me here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/geothedweeb/

Thanks for the read!
1 Frags +

geos a really chill dude, played with him as medic and hes a consistent scout and a great roamer, pick him up.

geos a really chill dude, played with him as medic and hes a consistent scout and a great roamer, pick him up.
1 Frags +

very cool guy, also good at sniper <3

very cool guy, also good at sniper <3
1 Frags +

Awesome guy, insane soldier dm. Give him a shot!

Awesome guy, insane soldier dm. Give him a shot!
2 Frags +

This guy has crazy DM and is a ton of fun to play with. Played really well in all of our scrims with him, definitely give him a shot!

This guy has crazy DM and is a ton of fun to play with. Played really well in all of our scrims with him, definitely give him a shot!
3 Frags +

Will pick sniper then make the enemy medic mad by killing him.

Will pick sniper then make the enemy medic mad by killing him.
3 Frags +

2 Frags +

it's amazing how much this guy has improved, super dedicated, give him a shot :>

it's amazing how much this guy has improved, super dedicated, give him a shot :>
3 Frags +

ain't nothin' but net!

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/283928/80511238.jpg

[b]ain't nothin' but net![/b] [img]http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/283928/80511238.jpg[/img]
2 Frags +

"ESEA-O a few teams that ended up dying and the final few matches for the ESEA-IM team (Fueled By Eurobeat)"
should be
ESEA-O: a few teams that ended up dying and the final few matches for the ESEA-IM team: Fueled By Eurobeat

much like geo, the specifics are not important because somehow you're having fun or whatever

"ESEA-O a few teams that ended up dying and the final few matches for the ESEA-IM team (Fueled By Eurobeat)"
should be
ESEA-O: a few teams that ended up dying and the final few matches for the ESEA-IM team: Fueled By Eurobeat

much like geo, the specifics are not important because somehow you're having fun or whatever
1 Frags +

a cool and good gamer please pick him up

a cool and good gamer please pick him up
1 Frags +

chill dude and hes pretty fun to hang out with in mumble. also very committed to improving

chill dude and hes pretty fun to hang out with in mumble. also very committed to improving
0 Frags +

Give him a shot and watch him hit five ridiculous ones back-to-back on sniper and roamer.

Give him a shot and watch him hit five ridiculous ones back-to-back on sniper and roamer.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.