Upvote Upvoted 24 Downvote Downvoted
marqueee lft s18
0 Frags +

2 Frags +

marquee is actually a really solid scout who's been around for a while and has had also been dealt a bad hand with teams numerous times. This is really unfortunate because he definitely does put in the effort through tons of practice. That being said, he should definitely be given a chance to join a friendly team that's willing to stick together through a season since he's a legitimately entertaining guy to play with or just chill with in mumble. You won't ever regret picking this nigga up!

marquee is actually a really solid scout who's been around for a while and has had also been dealt a bad hand with teams numerous times. This is really unfortunate because he definitely does put in the effort through tons of practice. That being said, he should definitely be given a chance to join a friendly team that's willing to stick together through a season since he's a legitimately entertaining guy to play with or just chill with in mumble. You won't ever regret picking this nigga up!
1 Frags +

marquee is cool

marquee is cool
0 Frags +

marq is a swell player that loves to live in dm. pls give him a chance

marq is a swell player that loves to live in dm. pls give him a chance
1 Frags +

he's really good.

he's really good.
1 Frags +

"I have barely 2 seasons of experience now in ESEA-O and 1 in CEVO-O."

Don't let this fool you marquee has a stunning amount of gamesense and literally DM's all day. Worth a chance

"I have barely 2 seasons of experience now in ESEA-O and 1 in CEVO-O."

Don't let this fool you marquee has a stunning amount of gamesense and literally DM's all day. Worth a chance
-2 Frags +

smart player and his dm is p decent
should do very well

smart player and his dm is p decent
should do very well
3 Frags +

Needs a good solid team so he can blossom like a beautiful flower.

Needs a good solid team so he can blossom like a beautiful flower.
1 Frags +

i wanna play with him again :( hes a great guy and way too humble for his own good. incredible game sense, and more than incredible DM. he needs a team that is as dedicated to improving as he is for him to really shine.

i wanna play with him again :( hes a great guy and way too humble for his own good. incredible game sense, and more than incredible DM. he needs a team that is as dedicated to improving as he is for him to really shine.
2 Frags +

He says he is bad but he's really really good. PLEASE pick him up he deserves a good team.

He says he is bad but he's really really good. PLEASE pick him up he deserves a good team.
0 Frags +

the best

the best
1 Frags +

a really good gamer please try him out

a really good gamer please try him out
1 Frags +

good dm and also a nice person. pick him up

good dm and also a nice person. pick him up
1 Frags +

hes a really nice guy

hes a really nice guy
0 Frags +

Really really nice and good at tf2. Seriously he deserves a good home and a good team.

Really really nice and good at tf2. Seriously he deserves a good home and a good team.
2 Frags +

cool guy

cool guy
2 Frags +

Yo, I've known this guy since s14, and as someone that has played along with him previously. There is some serious growth in Marqueee as a player. Now's the time team, to pick up this scout.

You won't regret it.

Yo, I've known this guy since s14, and as someone that has played along with him previously. There is some serious growth in Marqueee as a player. Now's the time team, to pick up this scout.

You won't regret it.
2 Frags +

bad at quake
good at tf2
gorgeous gamer

bad at quake
good at tf2
gorgeous gamer
3 Frags +

i've never played with him but he's a super nice dude to hang out with in mumble. cutie/10

i've never played with him but he's a super nice dude to hang out with in mumble. cutie/10
1 Frags +

Good DM and a nice guy to talk to
Should be an excellent choice for your team

Good DM and a nice guy to talk to
Should be an excellent choice for your team
6 Frags +

do u want YOUR team to be corrupted by this post-internet creature????

well that's whats gonna happen if marquee gets on your team

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

*WARNING* !!! VAPORWAVE LISTENER HERE !!! *WARNING*

do u want YOUR team to be corrupted by this post-internet creature????

well that's whats gonna happen if marquee gets on your team

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

*WARNING* !!! VAPORWAVE LISTENER HERE !!! *WARNING*
1 Frags +

nice person that was often on dm servers when I was active in TF2. Can definitely shine and get really good with the right team.

nice person that was often on dm servers when I was active in TF2. Can definitely shine and get really good with the right team.
1 Frags +

Nice guy, great scout. Solid addition to any team.

Nice guy, great scout. Solid addition to any team.
1 Frags +

great scout

god crossbows

had a lot of fun the couple of times we scrimmed together, good luck finding a team :>

great scout

god crossbows

had a lot of fun the couple of times we scrimmed together, good luck finding a team :>
0 Frags +

8 Frags +

he aliases as something a teenage girl on myspace would usually come up with
he listens to elevator music
hes improving in tf2

he aliases as something a teenage girl on myspace would usually come up with
he listens to elevator music
hes improving in tf2
2 Frags +

he's got some pretty rad aim and he's super nice
pick him up

(has a weird crush on lumines though so proceed with caution!!!)

he's got some pretty rad aim and he's super nice
pick him up

(has a weird crush on lumines though so proceed with caution!!!)
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.