Upvote Upvoted 4 Downvote Downvoted
Alanny lft roamer open
0 Frags +

Hi, I'm Alanny or you can call me Alan. Long story short im looking for a team as roamer in open, last season I basically played a quarter to half a season and I know that I have A LOT to work on. I'm not really strong the maincall sign and I'm trying to learn new stuff if you're interested you can add me here
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Alanny
Thanks
EDIT: I forgot to post a couple of things. I like to hang out in mumble even if it means complete silence. I like to pug with friends or teammates mge and dm with some others. I'm pretty much a dedicated person all in all

Hi, I'm Alanny or you can call me Alan. Long story short im looking for a team as roamer in open, last season I basically played a quarter to half a season and I know that I have A LOT to work on. I'm not really strong the maincall sign and I'm trying to learn new stuff if you're interested you can add me here
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Alanny
Thanks
EDIT: I forgot to post a couple of things. I like to hang out in mumble even if it means complete silence. I like to pug with friends or teammates mge and dm with some others. I'm pretty much a dedicated person all in all
1 Frags +

never came off as annoying, cool guy

never came off as annoying, cool guy
2 Frags +

this kid definitely has potential. good luck on finding a team

this kid definitely has potential. good luck on finding a team
2 Frags +

Huge upside to Alanny. Really dedicated player, is going to improve really quickly with a team that wants to get better.

Huge upside to Alanny. Really dedicated player, is going to improve really quickly with a team that wants to get better.
0 Frags +

He called himself shitty right before he topscored 20 points over the next guy in dm

So ignore everything bad he says about himself :>

He called himself shitty right before he topscored 20 points over the next guy in dm

So ignore everything bad he says about himself :>
2 Frags +

Better than he gives himself credit for, so dedicated it hurts.

Better than he gives himself credit for, so dedicated it hurts.
2 Frags +

dis kid is gud

just realize that if you pick this guy up for a team, this is what your gonna be looking at
http://imgur.com/oVcM0dK

dis kid is gud

just realize that if you pick this guy up for a team, this is what your gonna be looking at
http://imgur.com/oVcM0dK
1 Frags +

Lot of upside and long-term potential, pair him up with a good cleanup scout and you can get some work done on the flank.

Lot of upside and long-term potential, pair him up with a good cleanup scout and you can get some work done on the flank.
0 Frags +

nice person
voice like he's drowning in phlegm
actually does want to video game

nice person
voice like he's drowning in phlegm
actually does want to video game
-5 Frags +

I don't know what to say about Alanny. We were on a team for a brief couple of days before I got cut :D. Other then that, he's a cool kid to be around and talk to. Could do good on a decent team I guess. He will also run a negrev in cs and try to ace with it.

I don't know what to say about Alanny. We were on a team for a brief couple of days before I got cut :D. Other then that, he's a cool kid to be around and talk to. Could do good on a decent team I guess. He will also run a negrev in cs and try to ace with it.
0 Frags +

Kid seems mad dedicated amd chill, always seems like he's constantly doing something. If you haven't spotted this kid in a stream chat he just shows himself to be a really funny guy and the newest greatest stream watcher out there
Pick him up, he's probs gonna get a ton better over the long haul!!

Kid seems mad dedicated amd chill, always seems like he's constantly doing something. If you haven't spotted this kid in a stream chat he just shows himself to be a really funny guy and the newest greatest stream watcher out there
Pick him up, he's probs gonna get a ton better over the long haul!!
1 Frags +

bumperino

bumperino
1 Frags +

i guess he is ok?

dragged me down to the pits of csgo silver.

(ps he is full of snot B)

i guess he is ok?

dragged me down to the pits of csgo silver.

(ps he is full of snot B)
0 Frags +

Silver I in CS:GO. Good at Soldier.

Silver I in CS:GO. Good at Soldier.
-1 Frags +

Incredibly positive, even when people are giving him barge-loads of shit. Always having a good time. I can't speak for his skill as soldier (I know he rocks at spy), but if other people are saying he's good, he probably is. Worth picking up just to have the positivity in mumble.

Incredibly positive, even when people are giving him barge-loads of shit. Always having a good time. I can't speak for his skill as soldier (I know he rocks at spy), but if other people are saying he's good, he probably is. Worth picking up just to have the positivity in mumble.
5 Frags +

heart of gold

heart of gold
0 Frags +

Actually silver 1 in csgo. Okay at tf2 though

Actually silver 1 in csgo. Okay at tf2 though
1 Frags +

Cool little 12 year old memer, alright at soldier. Cannot play csgo at all though.

Cool little 12 year old memer, alright at soldier. Cannot play csgo at all though.
0 Frags +

Having known Alanny since I first started TF2, i can safely say that alanny's fine dm and bubbly personality will provide a great addition to any open team

Having known Alanny since I first started TF2, i can safely say that alanny's fine dm and bubbly personality will provide a great addition to any open team
2 Frags +
HollowHaving known Alanny since I first started TF2, i can safely say that alanny's fine dm and bubbly personality will provide a great addition to any open team

Quadacious I miss you

[quote=Hollow]Having known Alanny since I first started TF2, i can safely say that alanny's fine dm and bubbly personality will provide a great addition to any open team[/quote]
Quadacious I miss you
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.