Requiescat In Pace finals schedules

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=esports&d=comments&id=14127
2 Frags +

progress

progress
-3 Frags +
alfaRequiescat In Pace finals schedules

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=esports&d=comments&id=14127

Nice job putting #21 in his place. Why would there be an ESEA LAN with 1 game played?

[quote=alfa]Requiescat In Pace finals schedules

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=esports&d=comments&id=14127[/quote]
Nice job putting #21 in his place. Why would there be an ESEA LAN with 1 game played?
5 Frags +

Because csgo is a much bigger game than tf2.

Because csgo is a much bigger game than tf2.
0 Frags +

When will they release the start date for s18?

When will they release the start date for s18?
2 Frags +

i hope no one bought plane tickets yet lol

i hope no one bought plane tickets yet lol
7 Frags +

jesus like 3 months away

jesus like 3 months away
5 Frags +
downpouri hope no one bought plane tickets yet lol

i think they would reimburse those who did.

[quote=downpour]i hope no one bought plane tickets yet lol[/quote]

i think they would reimburse those who did.
43 Frags +

well it gives mixup the time 2 change their roster 9 more times

well it gives mixup the time 2 change their roster 9 more times
0 Frags +

On a side note, is anyone going just to spectate at the LAN in person? Would like to go this year, would love to know who to expect

On a side note, is anyone going just to spectate at the LAN in person? Would like to go this year, would love to know who to expect
newbie.tf
0 Frags +
rowrowOn a side note, is anyone going just to spectate at the LAN in person? Would like to go this year, would love to know who to expect

It's happening 2 days before my finals, so I won't be able to make it probably. I'd totally recommend going though. Everyone's nice, and it's pretty fun to watch.

[quote=rowrow]On a side note, is anyone going just to spectate at the LAN in person? Would like to go this year, would love to know who to expect[/quote]

It's happening 2 days before my finals, so I won't be able to make it probably. I'd totally recommend going though. Everyone's nice, and it's pretty fun to watch.
4 Frags +
KevinIsPwnrowrowOn a side note, is anyone going just to spectate at the LAN in person? Would like to go this year, would love to know who to expect

:(

was looking forward to meeting THE kevinispwn...

[quote=KevinIsPwn][quote=rowrow]On a side note, is anyone going just to spectate at the LAN in person? Would like to go this year, would love to know who to expect[/quote]

It's happening 2 days before my finals, so I won't be able to make it probably. I'd totally recommend going though. Everyone's nice, and it's pretty fun to watch.[/quote]

newbie.tf
0 Frags +
AloSecKevinIsPwnrowrowOn a side note, is anyone going just to spectate at the LAN in person? Would like to go this year, would love to know who to expect

Well, I plan on going to all lans i can go to before college is done so... c u @ (eventually)

[quote=AloSec][quote=KevinIsPwn][quote=rowrow]On a side note, is anyone going just to spectate at the LAN in person? Would like to go this year, would love to know who to expect[/quote]

It's happening 2 days before my finals, so I won't be able to make it probably. I'd totally recommend going though. Everyone's nice, and it's pretty fun to watch.[/quote]

was looking forward to meeting THE kevinispwn...[/quote]

Well, I plan on going to all lans i can go to before college is done so... c u @ (eventually)
1 Frags +

So does this mean next season will start next year? Wtf... ESEA or CEVO should hold some mini tournaments or something. :/

So does this mean next season will start next year? Wtf... ESEA or CEVO should hold some mini tournaments or something. :/
-10 Frags +
CHEERISSSo does this mean next season will start next year? Wtf... ESEA or CEVO should hold some mini tournaments or something. :/

That's why I love ETF2L so much :3

[quote=CHEERISS]So does this mean next season will start next year? Wtf... ESEA or CEVO should hold some mini tournaments or something. :/[/quote]

15 Frags +

First match will be Jan 5th apparently.

First match will be Jan 5th apparently.
2 Frags +

RIP.

RIP.
11 Frags +
Hergan5CHEERISSSo does this mean next season will start next year? Wtf... ESEA or CEVO should hold some mini tournaments or something. :/

yeah it's great when the league you love so much screws over one of the teams in their PREMIERSHIP GRAND FINALS match by forcing them use 2 ringers and basically get stomped for it

i'm not even going to bother with the stuff that goes down behind the scene within their admin group, you'd get banned from their forums just for disagreeing with them on unlocks...

[quote=Hergan5][quote=CHEERISS]So does this mean next season will start next year? Wtf... ESEA or CEVO should hold some mini tournaments or something. :/[/quote]

That's why I love ETF2L so much :3[/quote]

yeah it's great when the league you love so much screws over one of the teams in their PREMIERSHIP GRAND FINALS match by forcing them use 2 ringers and basically get stomped for it

i'm not even going to bother with the stuff that goes down behind the scene within their admin group, you'd get banned from their forums just for disagreeing with them on unlocks...
3 Frags +
alfaHergan5CHEERISSSo does this mean next season will start next year? Wtf... ESEA or CEVO should hold some mini tournaments or something. :/

#PERMZILLAKILLEDTF2
#SIDESHOWFORHEADADMIN
#GERMANLEAGEU

[quote=alfa][quote=Hergan5][quote=CHEERISS]So does this mean next season will start next year? Wtf... ESEA or CEVO should hold some mini tournaments or something. :/[/quote]

That's why I love ETF2L so much :3[/quote]

i'm not even going to bother with the stuff that goes down behind the scene within their admin group, you'd get banned from their forums just for disagreeing with them on unlocks...[/quote]

#PERMZILLAKILLEDTF2
#SIDESHOWFORHEADADMIN
#GERMANLEAGEU
1 Frags +

So we're trading pre-Thanksgiving week in for school finals week. Must've been a turkey that made that decision.

So we're trading pre-Thanksgiving week in for school finals week. Must've been a turkey that made that decision.
2 Frags +
plobswell it gives mixup the time 2 change their roster 9 more times

1 change down

many to go

[quote=plobs]well it gives mixup the time 2 change their roster 9 more times[/quote]

1 change down

many to go
0 Frags +

what did they change?

what did they change?
0 Frags +

l8r squid

l8r squid
0 Frags +
Fogl8r squid

squid left?

[quote=Fog]l8r squid[/quote]
squid left?
0 Frags +
Fogl8r squid

what happened?

[quote=Fog]l8r squid[/quote]
what happened?
1 Frags +
SoupyFogl8r squidwhat happened?

permzilla got him

[quote=Soupy][quote=Fog]l8r squid[/quote]
what happened?[/quote]
permzilla got him
0 Frags +

ded

ded
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.