Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Change color of health when with full hp
posted in Customization
0 Frags +

Hey there expert hud makers. Just wanted something but I have no idea on how to do it.

I was wondering if it was possible, just like you would get the low ammo indicators when low on ammo, and ammo thing starts flashing, if I could get my health in say... yellow, when I was with full overheal or close to it.

Would be a nice application for pocket soldiers, wondering if possible.

Ty!

Hey there expert hud makers. Just wanted something but I have no idea on how to do it.

I was wondering if it was possible, just like you would get the low ammo indicators when low on ammo, and ammo thing starts flashing, if I could get my health in say... yellow, when I was with full overheal or close to it.

Ty!
0 Frags +
Brick_TopHey there expert hud makers. Just wanted something but I have no idea on how to do it.

Ty!

You can't make certain colors for certain stages of buff, you can only make a color for buffed/not buffed.

[quote=Brick_Top]Hey there expert hud makers. Just wanted something but I have no idea on how to do it.

Ty![/quote]

You can't make certain colors for certain stages of buff, you can only make a color for buffed/not buffed.
0 Frags +

So you just want another color for your health when overhealed?

So you just want another color for your health when overhealed?
0 Frags +

No he just wants his HP to start flashing when he has 300HP but I dont think that is possible

No he just wants his HP to start flashing when he has 300HP but I dont think that is possible
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.