Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Serene LFT Open.
0 Frags +

Hey. I may or may not play next season, but I'm making a thread to see if anyone will take me. I'm looking for a team as Roamer or Pocket in a Low-Mid Open ESEA / CEVO environment. I was previously on a UGC Gold team, but the team disbanded due to several complications. If you have a CS:GO team, I'll be glad to join that instead of TF team.

I've been playing since 2012 and it has been an interesting run for sure. I've only played Soldier and or Demo in Sixes going from Steel-Gold. I work pretty hard daily to improve my general DM.

I'd like a chill group that scrims Monday through Thursday at any time. I can't make weekends due to work. I have a Mumble and mic and am mostly mature. I can occasionally get out of line, but I'm working on it.

Add me if you want. http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/leijendairy

Hey. I may or may not play next season, but I'm making a thread to see if anyone will take me. I'm looking for a team as [b]Roamer or Pocket in a Low-Mid Open ESEA / CEVO environment[/b]. I was previously on a UGC Gold team, but the team disbanded due to several complications. [i]If you have a CS:GO team, I'll be glad to join that instead of TF team.[/i]

I've been playing since 2012 and it has been an interesting run for sure. I've only played Soldier and or Demo in Sixes going from Steel-Gold. I work pretty hard daily to improve my general DM.

I'd like a chill group that scrims Monday through Thursday at any time. I can't make weekends due to work. I have a Mumble and mic and am mostly mature. I can occasionally get out of line, but I'm working on it.

Add me if you want. http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/leijendairy
0 Frags +

Having known serenity since I first started TF2, i can safely say that serenity's fine dm and bubbly personality will provide a great addition to any low-mid open team

Having known serenity since I first started TF2, i can safely say that serenity's fine dm and bubbly personality will provide a great addition to any low-mid open team
0 Frags +

ive known serenity for years now and can say that serenity would be a very good asset to anyone looking to make a strong team

ive known serenity for years now and can say that serenity would be a very good asset to anyone looking to make a strong team
0 Frags +

Bumping this up. Still need a team, can play anything if you're a Low-Open team. Mid-Open as Pocket, but hopefully we can become a High-Open.

Bumping this up. Still need a team, can play anything if you're a Low-Open team. Mid-Open as Pocket, but hopefully we can become a High-Open.
0 Frags +

From when I've talked to him he's a pretty cool guy looking to improve and would make a great addition to a low-mid team. Give him a shot.

From when I've talked to him he's a pretty cool guy looking to improve and would make a great addition to a low-mid team. Give him a shot.
0 Frags +

Still looking for tryouts.

Still looking for tryouts.
0 Frags +

Still looking???

Still looking???
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.