Upvote Upvoted 7 Downvote Downvoted
Demo + med lft IM
0 Frags +

So now that our decent GXL performance has rekindled a desire to play our mains, v3kz and I would like to continue the team search in IM. We both have a few seasons of open and would like to find an IM team with some room to grow. I think we'd fit best on a team with a more aggressive style but we're both pretty adaptable people.

If anyone has an IM roster with a couple of people but not the drive to manage it, I'm also comfortable leading teams. More live rosters are better.

add me on steam I guess

So now that our decent GXL performance has rekindled a desire to play our mains, v3kz and I would like to continue the team search in IM. We both have a few seasons of open and would like to find an IM team with some room to grow. I think we'd fit best on a team with a more aggressive style but we're both pretty adaptable people.

If anyone has an IM roster with a couple of people but not the drive to manage it, I'm also comfortable leading teams. More live rosters are better.

add me on steam I guess
6 Frags +

final non-invite team in gxl @_@

final non-invite team in gxl @_@
2 Frags +

the best

the best
4 Frags +

3 Frags +

both incredible people and players

both incredible people and players
4 Frags +

Owls a really cool dude and he's good. V3kz is really good too

Owls a really cool dude and he's good. V3kz is really good too
2 Frags +

Both are experienced players that could compete in IM and are great guys.

Owl has low open forum posts but that shouldn't deter you from picking them up.

Both are experienced players that could compete in IM and are great guys.

Owl has low open forum posts but that shouldn't deter you from picking them up.
5 Frags +

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I'm pretty fried from traveling (and still not home :s) but we should be able to scrim starting tomorrow.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I'm pretty fried from traveling (and still not home :s) but we should be able to scrim starting tomorrow.
3 Frags +

the coolest humans in tf2 ever

the coolest humans in tf2 ever
3 Frags +

I had the pleasure of meeting and playing with these two at GXL, and they are both amazing people.
I don't think it's actually possible to play demoman better than v3kz does.
Owl's hands stop working whenever he has to shoot something, but he's a damn good medic.

They've also known each other for a very long time, so their chemistry is amazing and they know how to play off each other really well. They could easily hang in IM. Someone pick them up!

I had the pleasure of meeting and playing with these two at GXL, and they are both amazing people.
I don't think it's actually possible to play demoman better than v3kz does.
Owl's hands stop working whenever he has to shoot something, but he's a damn good medic.

They've also known each other for a very long time, so their chemistry is amazing and they know how to play off each other really well. They could easily hang in IM. Someone pick them up!
1 Frags +

they have been together for a long time ^_^

(i don't think you can separate them)

they have been together for a long time ^_^

(i don't think you can separate them)
1 Frags +

Pick them up, awesome guys, awesome players. Wish I could've hung out with them longer at GXL.

When are you going to talk shit to my face instead of over the internet, owl?

Pick them up, awesome guys, awesome players. Wish I could've hung out with them longer at GXL.

When are you going to talk shit to my face instead of over the internet, owl?
1 Frags +

i'll fight you if i have to

i'll fight you if i have to
5 Frags +

owl sux

owl sux
3 Frags +

bump. Might make an open team if we can't join an IM roster :)

bump. Might make an open team if we can't join an IM roster :)
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.