Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
0 Frags +
Show Content
nah
[spoiler]nah[/spoiler]
1 Frags +

Met the guy at GXL. Really chill and really good demo.

Met the guy at GXL. Really chill and really good demo.
8 Frags +

I don't quite know if Simon is at an IM level since I haven't watched his play too closely but I think he did pretty ok this season and could at least play mid-high open again easily if he can't reach his IM endeavors. Worth a tryout.

I don't quite know if Simon is at an IM level since I haven't watched his play too closely but I think he did pretty ok this season and could at least play mid-high open again easily if he can't reach his IM endeavors. Worth a tryout.
-9 Frags +

simon was one of the best demos in open, he's definitely ready for IM

simon was one of the best demos in open, he's definitely ready for IM
0 Frags +

really good demo

really good demo
4 Frags +

is this the same simon as simon petrikov? because i remember back when that guy was iron

is this the same simon as simon petrikov? because i remember back when that guy was iron
11 Frags +

strictly looking at stats hes the only half-decent player on this team so maybe hes a huge baiting moron or maybe he actually gets how to play demo how about try him out

strictly looking at stats hes the only half-decent player on this team so maybe hes a huge baiting moron or maybe he actually gets how to play demo how about try him out
-1 Frags +

met him at GXL and he was an awesome guy. Plays well usually.

met him at GXL and he was an awesome guy. Plays well usually.
1 Frags +
jk_is this the same simon as simon petrikov? because i remember back when that guy was iron

Um yeah that was an alias before of mine in iron so hi!

[quote=jk_]is this the same simon as simon petrikov? because i remember back when that guy was iron[/quote]

Um yeah that was an alias before of mine in iron so hi!
4 Frags +

He's a pretty decent demo but he is inexperienced. Definately not ready for IM in my opinion but he does improve decently quickly so he's bound to do really well this season. Good luck!

He's a pretty decent demo but he is inexperienced. Definately not ready for IM in my opinion but he does improve decently quickly so he's bound to do really well this season. Good luck!
2 Frags +

My irl name is simon so i'm obliged to think you are an ok dude. Good luck name doppleganger

Show Content
although I can't really remember your play this season
My irl name is simon so i'm obliged to think you are an ok dude. Good luck name doppleganger

[spoiler]although I can't really remember your play this season[/spoiler]
1 Frags +

the 3rd best demo in open this season

the 3rd best demo in open this season
0 Frags +

Though I wouldn't necessarily say he can't play IM. I will say that maybe a bit more experience would solidify him as a pickup for anyone in IM actually looking.

Definitely not a bad demo and if any IM is looking for demo tryouts might as well try him.

Though I wouldn't necessarily say he can't play IM. I will say that maybe a bit more experience would solidify him as a pickup for anyone in IM actually looking.

Definitely not a bad demo and if any IM is looking for demo tryouts might as well try him.
Momentum Mod
1 Frags +

HM is dead? :{

HM is dead? :{
-1 Frags +
HellbentHM is dead? :{

Maybe / maybe not so lft just in case

[quote=Hellbent]HM is dead? :{[/quote]

Maybe / maybe not so lft just in case
-14 Frags +

siimon is a cool dude and a very capable demo for someone who plays on 60hz

siimon is a cool dude and a very capable demo for someone who plays on 60hz
-1 Frags +

bump

bump
-3 Frags +

fucking fantastic demo that has very poor attendance - but a great attitude in game once he arrives. very good at giving criticism if you are ready to take it

fucking fantastic demo that has very poor attendance - but a great attitude in game once he arrives. very good at giving criticism if you are ready to take it
13 Frags +

lol definitely not im

lol definitely not im
13 Frags +

Kinda baits his team.

A lot

Kinda baits his team.

A lot
4 Frags +

He's a really cool dude and he has been improving.

He's a really cool dude and he has been improving.
28 Frags +

definitely a better player than proto or anybody from his salty ass 50-hours-of-mge-a-week-but-still-cant-win-an-open-playoff-match circlejerk

definitely a better player than proto or anybody from his salty ass 50-hours-of-mge-a-week-but-still-cant-win-an-open-playoff-match circlejerk
-5 Frags +
-protolol definitely not immdefinitely a better player than proto or anybody from his salty ass 50-hours-of-mge-a-week-but-still-cant-win-an-open-playoff-match circlejerk

ddddamn

[quote=-proto]lol definitely not im[/quote]
[quote=m]definitely a better player than proto or anybody from his salty ass 50-hours-of-mge-a-week-but-still-cant-win-an-open-playoff-match circlejerk[/quote]

ddddamn
2 Frags +

hey i played with simon petrikov. fun fact, when he was in iron he had a matching name from adventure time with his e-gf (simon / betty_). he broke up with her and kept the name but not before she lost us iron to a bunch of bronies. personally i would have gone with the dog, but the name is ok too

hey i played with simon petrikov. fun fact, when he was in iron he had a matching name from adventure time with his e-gf (simon / betty_). he broke up with her and kept the name but not before she lost us iron to a bunch of bronies. personally i would have gone with the dog, but the name is ok too
2 Frags +
sallpalhey i played with simon petrikov. fun fact, when he was in iron he had a matching name from adventure time with his e-gf (simon / betty_). he broke up with her and kept the name but not before she lost us iron to a bunch of bronies. personally i would have gone with the dog, but the name is ok too

can confirm was 12 at one point.

[quote=sallpal]hey i played with simon petrikov. fun fact, when he was in iron he had a matching name from adventure time with his e-gf (simon / betty_). he broke up with her and kept the name but not before she lost us iron to a bunch of bronies. personally i would have gone with the dog, but the name is ok too[/quote]

can confirm was 12 at one point.
0 Frags +

bump

bump
3 Frags +

Great personality

Great personality
1 Frags +

bump

bump
-9 Frags +
mdefinitely a better player than proto or anybody from his salty ass 50-hours-of-mge-a-week-but-still-cant-win-an-open-playoff-match circlejerk

I just shit myself laughing

[quote=m]definitely a better player than proto or anybody from his salty ass 50-hours-of-mge-a-week-but-still-cant-win-an-open-playoff-match circlejerk[/quote]
I just shit myself laughing
1 Frags +

no longer looking

no longer looking
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.