Upvote Upvoted 8 Downvote Downvoted
Cloridium LFT Pocket S18 Open
0 Frags +

Hello! I am looking for an Open team this season to play on. Preferably I would like to be on a team that is in it for the long haul.
Experience
- Been playing competitive for a super long time since 2010 (In the shadows)
- ESEA-O S12 Subtlest of Gems (1-11) (Died Midseason)
- ESEA-O S14 Questionable Plays (formerly Crucifix Recovery Team) (7-9) (Died Midseason)
- ESEA-O S16 No Expectations (7-9) (Played 3 matches)

-http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cloridium/

Hello! I am looking for an Open team this season to play on. Preferably I would like to be on a team that is in it for the long haul.
Experience
- Been playing competitive for a super long time since 2010 (In the shadows)
- ESEA-O S12 Subtlest of Gems (1-11) (Died Midseason)
- ESEA-O S14 Questionable Plays (formerly Crucifix Recovery Team) (7-9) (Died Midseason)
- ESEA-O S16 No Expectations (7-9) (Played 3 matches)

-http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cloridium/
-1 Frags +

Clor is dedicated and needs a shot now that he is playing again, 10/10 would recommend.

Clor is dedicated and needs a shot now that he is playing again, 10/10 would recommend.
2 Frags +

do you have that video of you moving your mouse on hand, i'd really like to see it.

do you have that video of you moving your mouse on hand, i'd really like to see it.
3 Frags +

Everyone would, the idiot deleted it.

Everyone would, the idiot deleted it.
4 Frags +

Cloridium: My thread's been burried in the depths of hell
Cloridium: I'm sure it's in the latter pages by now
AhhAAAHHah: I can bump it for you
Cloridium: Nah
Cloridium: Don't
AhhAAAHHah: gonna
Cloridium: don't do it
AhhAAAHHah: stop me?
Cloridium: I can't

Cloridium: My thread's been burried in the depths of hell
Cloridium: I'm sure it's in the latter pages by now
AhhAAAHHah: I can bump it for you
Cloridium: Nah
Cloridium: Don't
AhhAAAHHah: gonna
Cloridium: don't do it
AhhAAAHHah: stop me?
Cloridium: I can't
cp_granary_pro
-1 Frags +

clor is awesome

clor is awesome
-1 Frags +

Clor is a really solid soldier man. When he played a bit with my team he did well but we were hoping for a little more of an assertive, strong calling voice in our pocket. I'm sure it's something he can do if it fits his style and he does it more. Also I can't say enough how much of a nice guy he is. Like he's a super mega sweetheart. Good luck dude!

Clor is a really solid soldier man. When he played a bit with my team he did well but we were hoping for a little more of an assertive, strong calling voice in our pocket. I'm sure it's something he can do if it fits his style and he does it more. Also I can't say enough how much of a nice guy he is. Like he's a super mega sweetheart. Good luck dude!
0 Frags +

CLORIDIUM FOR PRESIDENT, 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015

[b]CLORIDIUM[/b] FOR [b]PRESIDENT[/b], [s]2011[/s] [s]2012[/s] [s]2013[/s] [s]2014[/s] [i]2015[/i]
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.