Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Saam Med LFT High open- IM
0 Frags +

I'm not quite sure what I wanna do yet next season, so I'd figure I'd throw this out there. I'd like to play med on anything High Open+. I'm pretty confident in my ability to main call if your team needs it. I led Champagne and Cocaine to 10-6 and 1-2 in post season, that's really all the notable experience I have. I'm around for scrims just about every day minus HL, but unless you're scrimmaging more than 5 days a week that shouldn't be an issue. The best parts of my play would be my survivability and uber usage, and I'm working on positioning and calling. I sometimes fall into a rhythm of not healing scouts enough so I would like to play with scouts who are vocal and willing to take a lot of heals. I tend to get a bit angry sometimes and lash out at people so sorry for that, usually I mean well.

ESEA: http://play.esea.net/users/547459

Add me for tryouts

I'm not quite sure what I wanna do yet next season, so I'd figure I'd throw this out there. I'd like to play med on anything High Open+. I'm pretty confident in my ability to main call if your team needs it. I led Champagne and Cocaine to 10-6 and 1-2 in post season, that's really all the notable experience I have. I'm around for scrims just about every day minus HL, but unless you're scrimmaging more than 5 days a week that shouldn't be an issue. The best parts of my play would be my survivability and uber usage, and I'm working on positioning and calling. I sometimes fall into a rhythm of not healing scouts enough so I would like to play with scouts who are vocal and willing to take a lot of heals. I tend to get a bit angry sometimes and lash out at people so sorry for that, usually I mean well.

ESEA: http://play.esea.net/users/547459

Add me for tryouts
-3 Frags +

-5 Frags +

Dealt with Super. That's all you need to know. Solid medic for any high open team.

Dealt with Super. That's all you need to know. Solid medic for any high open team.
-7 Frags +

managed to not quit tf2 after seeing super write the soldier uber bible

Solid med, would do well on any high open team. Pick this gamer up.

managed to not quit tf2 after seeing super write the soldier uber bible

Solid med, would do well on any high open team. Pick this gamer up.
-6 Frags +

He's a cool dude and a good medic

He's a cool dude and a good medic
-6 Frags +

one of the few medics that actually heal scouts

one of the few medics that actually heal scouts
-8 Frags +
-protoone of the few medics that actually heal scouts

To be fair I sometimes forget to have scouts rotate for heals if they're not really loud, which is why I'd like to play with more vocal scouts.

[quote=-proto]one of the few medics that actually heal scouts[/quote]

To be fair I sometimes forget to have scouts rotate for heals if they're not really loud, which is why I'd like to play with more vocal scouts.
-5 Frags +

am i vocal enough for you sam ⛄

am i vocal enough for you sam ⛄
-10 Frags +

try me out toniiiite

try me out toniiiite
-10 Frags +

looking to play tonite

looking to play tonite
-8 Frags +

such a chill dude, one a in his name just wasn't enough

such a chill dude, one a in his name just wasn't enough
-12 Frags +

really good medic
could probably do alright in IM

really good medic
could probably do alright in IM
-6 Frags +

still looooooking! add me if I removed you by accident and you still wanna try me out

still looooooking! add me if I removed you by accident and you still wanna try me out
-8 Frags +

Why all the hate?

Why all the hate?
6 Frags +
MaxHaxWhy all the hate?

last team was retarded

[quote=MaxHax]Why all the hate?[/quote]
last team was retarded
3 Frags +
MaxHaxWhy all the hate?

Saam is Lennon from UGC
Or, Saam is an idiot who let Lennon use his login info

Either way these two idiots have the same IP address, so you get a troll or a fool.

[quote=MaxHax]Why all the hate?[/quote]

Saam is Lennon from UGC

Either way these two idiots have the same IP address, so you get a troll or a fool.
-5 Frags +
WonkoMaxHaxWhy all the hate?
Saam is Lennon from UGC

I *Allegeedly* let lennon use my alt to *allegedly* play engie for my team in gold HL.

Jesus you've got a 40 oz and a mission to fuck looking threads don't you

[quote=Wonko][quote=MaxHax]Why all the hate?[/quote]

Saam is Lennon from UGC

Either way these two idiots have the same IP address, so you get a troll or a fool.[/quote]

I *Allegeedly* let lennon use my alt to *allegedly* play engie for my team in gold HL.

Jesus you've got a 40 oz and a mission to fuck looking threads don't you
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.