Completed
DATE
Wednesday, Oct 15th
TIME
10:30 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

More match from the top of IM, as two contenders for 1st of IM now clash tonight on cp_granary. Who will be the first to knock the other into the lower bracket? Tune in with MR SLIN, bl4nk, and truktruk.

Match
0 Frags +

http://strawpoll.me/2790069

http://strawpoll.me/2790069
-2 Frags +

freestate and newspeak >

freestate and newspeak >
6 Frags +

Throwin down all the marbles for my homies on BALLS

Throwin down all the marbles for my homies on BALLS
9 Frags +

dbw's balls

dbw's balls
5 Frags +

If this match finishes and God v Japan are still playing will you cast that as well?

If this match finishes and God v Japan are still playing will you cast that as well?
3 Frags +
Stochast1cIf this match finishes and God v Japan are still playing will you cast that as well?

That is planned, yes.

[quote=Stochast1c]If this match finishes and God v Japan are still playing will you cast that as well?[/quote]
That is planned, yes.
5 Frags +

block for 4th place again

block for 4th place again
0 Frags +

I must've been drunk agreeing to cast something.

I must've been drunk agreeing to cast something.
12 Frags +
bl4nkI must've been drunk agreeing to cast something.

aren't u cool?
(O8|>

[quote=bl4nk]I must've been drunk agreeing to cast something.[/quote]
aren't u cool?
(O8|>
1 Frags +

tictackthedaddymack vs tri
grillgamer meds on each team
who will come out victorious?

giving the go ahead to blockbacktictack 5-3

tictackthedaddymack vs tri

4 Frags +

slin's mom low-mid confirmed

slin's mom low-mid confirmed
6 Frags +

my guide owns

my guide owns
4 Frags +

damn tri gave them the business, strutting those funboats all game

damn tri gave them the business, strutting those funboats all game
15 Frags +
defytictackthedaddymack vs tri

cisco adlers grillgamer med is better

[quote=defy]tictackthedaddymack vs tri

giving the go ahead to blockbacktictack 5-3[/quote]

cisco adlers grillgamer med is better
6 Frags +

since block went 16-0 i didn't think they would get knocked into the lower bracket, props to cisco

since block went 16-0 i didn't think they would get knocked into the lower bracket, props to cisco
8 Frags +

teams that go 16-0 always lose in playoffs

it's the way of the world

teams that go 16-0 always lose in playoffs

it's the way of the world
6 Frags +

I feel really bad for blank and his unhealthy relationship to alcohol

I think he shoehorned in like 5 references to how he was drinking during the cast it was pretty uncomfortable like dude its Wednesday night

I feel really bad for blank and his unhealthy relationship to alcohol

I think he shoehorned in like 5 references to how he was drinking during the cast it was pretty uncomfortable like dude its Wednesday night
5 Frags +
Mr_OwlI feel really bad for blank and his unhealthy relationship to alcohol

now to make a petition to ban bl4nk from casting on tftv what a bad influence

[quote=Mr_Owl]I feel really bad for blank and his unhealthy relationship to alcohol

I think he shoehorned in like 5 references to how he was drinking during the cast it was pretty uncomfortable like dude its Wednesday night[/quote]

now to make a petition to ban bl4nk from casting on tftv what a bad influence
1 Frags +

who cares if its wednesday.
not everyone works 9-5 mon-fri

who cares if its wednesday.
not everyone works 9-5 mon-fri
6 Frags +

That's true I when it's more that he really seemed to want to talk about how he's drinking

maybe it's like a tic or something he just does wwhen he has nothing to say but it came off really poorly

That's true I when it's more that he really seemed to want to talk about how he's drinking

maybe it's like a tic or something he just does wwhen he has nothing to say but it came off really poorly
11 Frags +

no it's annoying because haha lol i'm so drunk xd wow fuck off who cares about your drinking habits

no it's annoying because haha lol i'm so drunk xd wow fuck off who cares about your drinking habits
9 Frags +

so blazed right now fuck my parents im not doing my homework

so blazed right now fuck my parents im not doing my homework
3 Frags +

Figure I'll let you know that we are going to be playing Blockback tonight at 10:30edt.

Figure I'll let you know that we are going to be playing Blockback tonight at 10:30edt.
-2 Frags +

Interesting...

Interesting...
-4 Frags +
Stochast1cFigure I'll let you know that we are going to be playing Blockback tonight at 10:30edt.

This should get casted by someone, should be a good game considering Satan beat Cisco twice this season. Xan vs. Block too.

[quote=Stochast1c]Figure I'll let you know that we are going to be playing Blockback tonight at 10:30edt.[/quote]

This should get casted by someone, should be a good game considering Satan beat Cisco twice this season. Xan vs. Block too.
-8 Frags +
Stochast1cFigure I'll let you know that we are going to be playing Blockback tonight at 10:30edt.

thanks for the information, was great to watch!

[quote=Stochast1c]Figure I'll let you know that we are going to be playing Blockback tonight at 10:30edt.[/quote]

8 Frags +
ZillyhooStochast1cFigure I'll let you know that we are going to be playing Blockback tonight at 10:30edt.

I'm not sure what I did that makes you hate me so much. TF.tv has been doing a decent amount of IM casts recently and casters and cameramen don't just pop up out of thin air. Considering that we had just scheduled the match and it was going to be in only a few hours (thanks ESEA admins for updating the playoff information) I was giving the people that matter a heads up so they don't have to sit on the match page pressing F5 every two seconds to see when the match was going to be played.

Instead of replying after to me to say, "Oh our match is going to be played as well I think you should do that one instead" or "Hey the upper round finals looks to be great watch that instead" you continue this petty vendetta you have against me.

[quote=Zillyhoo][quote=Stochast1c]Figure I'll let you know that we are going to be playing Blockback tonight at 10:30edt.[/quote]

thanks for the information, was great to watch![/quote]

I'm not sure what I did that makes you hate me so much. TF.tv has been doing a decent amount of IM casts recently and casters and cameramen don't just pop up out of thin air. Considering that we had just scheduled the match and it was going to be in only a few hours (thanks ESEA admins for updating the playoff information) I was giving the people that matter a heads up so they don't have to sit on the match page pressing F5 every two seconds to see when the match was going to be played.

Instead of replying after to me to say, "Oh our match is going to be played as well I think you should do that one instead" or "Hey the upper round finals looks to be great watch that instead" you continue this petty vendetta you have against me.
-8 Frags +
Stochast1cZillyhooStochast1cFigure I'll let you know that we are going to be playing Blockback tonight at 10:30edt.

maybe you should stop shit talking my team during your casual casts

[quote=Stochast1c][quote=Zillyhoo][quote=Stochast1c]Figure I'll let you know that we are going to be playing Blockback tonight at 10:30edt.[/quote]

thanks for the information, was great to watch![/quote]

Instead of replying after to me to say, "Oh our match is going to be played as well I think you should do that one instead" or "Hey the upper round finals looks to be great watch that instead" you continue this petty vendetta you have against me.[/quote]

maybe you should stop shit talking my team during your casual casts
14 Frags +

war is among us

war is among us
0 Frags +

join and fight with us highfive

join and fight with us highfive
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.