Thanks, radium

Hey guys,

EDITED: Found a team.

Thanks, radium
1 Frags +

radium is a boss and a HANDSOME DUDE

radium is a boss and a HANDSOME DUDE
1 Frags +

Radium is great. He is one of the nicest guys in the tf2 community and can be the glue that holds a team together.

I think most people are familiar with his skill level on medic but I'd like to note how much his DM on combat classes has improved over the past few seasons.

He also let me use his plastic container as a really fucked up cooler, so there's that.

"Do you have an extra one of these?"

Radium is great. He is one of the nicest guys in the tf2 community and can be the glue that holds a team together.

I think most people are familiar with his skill level on medic but I'd like to note how much his DM on combat classes has improved over the past few seasons.

He also let me use his plastic container as a really fucked up cooler, so there's that.

"Do you have an extra one of these?"
1 Frags +

his personality is on point, extremely respectful

his personality is on point, extremely respectful
1 Frags +

Really smart about the game and is one of the most calm and collected players I've ever seen.

Definitely plays a very careful style of tf2.

Really smart about the game and is one of the most calm and collected players I've ever seen.

Definitely plays a very careful style of tf2.
3 Frags +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghZDbQ-fq6g

Radium is awesome. Will be extremely dedicated to whatever team he ends up on. Smart gamer too.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghZDbQ-fq6g[/youtube]

Radium is awesome. Will be extremely dedicated to whatever team he ends up on. Smart gamer too.
1 Frags +

Very skilled and respectful player who hasn't hit their skill ceiling yet

At the moment I would say his biggest 'flaw' would be his 'playstyle' he tends to prefer to be passive, and play on big advantages and I think this season he should really work on being aggressive

That being said, he would fit in or be too much for any IM team

Very skilled and respectful player who hasn't hit their skill ceiling yet

At the moment I would say his biggest 'flaw' would be his 'playstyle' he tends to prefer to be passive, and play on big advantages and I think this season he should really work on being aggressive

That being said, he would fit in or be too much for any IM team
1 Frags +

Good pickup for an IM team. Great guy. Fuck I forgot to invite you climbing i'm going next Wednesday at 4:30.

Good pickup for an IM team. Great guy. Fuck I forgot to invite you climbing i'm going next Wednesday at 4:30.
0 Frags +

Bumping.

I have a few things lined up over the next two weeks, but I'm always looking for more.

Bumping.

I have a few things lined up over the next two weeks, but I'm always looking for more.
1 Frags +

good calls and chill guy

good calls and chill guy
1 Frags +

cool bro to have @ lan, pretty good at med. always down to talk meta/tf2 in general, and is passionate about the game. would be a great fit on any team looking to stick together for a while and work towards invite.

cool bro to have @ lan, pretty good at med. always down to talk meta/tf2 in general, and is passionate about the game. would be a great fit on any team looking to stick together for a while and work towards invite.
1 Frags +

Rang for our team tonight and his calls were calm, cool and collected. He is a down to earth, grounded caller who will lead your team to glorious victory. Pick him upppp

Rang for our team tonight and his calls were calm, cool and collected. He is a down to earth, grounded caller who will lead your team to glorious victory. Pick him upppp
0 Frags +

Bumping. I'm available starting at 930 EST on all days.

Bumping. I'm available starting at 930 EST on all days.
0 Frags +

Bumping for this week.

Bumping for this week.
1 Frags +

Two edits:

1. I am only looking to play medic next season.

2. I can backup for a CEVO team this coming season. Any division is OK with me.

Two edits:

1. I am only looking to play medic next season.

2. I can backup for a CEVO team this coming season. Any division is OK with me.
1 Frags +

gr8 guy. Let me steal the entire sofabed at gxl and played really well at the first tf2 FITES.

gr8 guy. Let me steal the entire sofabed at gxl and played really well at the first tf2 FITES.
1 Frags +

this guy is a gentleman and a scholar, i have the utmost respect for him.

this guy is a gentleman and a scholar, i have the utmost respect for him.
1 Frags +

He's been around for awhile, is a solid person and is definitely a good addition for your team.

He's been around for awhile, is a solid person and is definitely a good addition for your team.
1 Frags +

One last bump.

One last bump.
1 Frags +

I love radium. Please help him find a good home for next season.

I love radium. Please help him find a good home for next season.
3 Frags +

Boss dude, great mentality

Boss dude, great mentality
1 Frags +

Radium is a great guy who would bring not only a ton of experience to your team, but a ton of personality to your mumble.

Is a great guy and a experienced player. Should pick up.

Radium is a great guy who would bring not only a ton of experience to your team, but a ton of personality to your mumble.

Is a great guy and a experienced player. Should pick up.
1 Frags +

Radium is so good. He's quite literally the chillest gamer I've ever played with, and he just sets such a calm, relax mood in Mumble. He's also very good at Medic and calling, and would make a very good Medic on any IM team.

Radium is so good. He's quite literally the chillest gamer I've ever played with, and he just sets such a calm, relax mood in Mumble. He's also very good at Medic and calling, and would make a very good Medic on any IM team.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.