Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Timing out every 5 seconds
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

Every time I join a server now, I play for about 5 seconds, and then I get the little red message in the top right hand corner for about 5 seconds. It then goes away, and I rubberband for 5 more seconds and it comes back. Anyone got a suggested fix? All my connection settings are covered in chris' maxframes I think.

Every time I join a server now, I play for about 5 seconds, and then I get the little red message in the top right hand corner for about 5 seconds. It then goes away, and I rubberband for 5 more seconds and it comes back. Anyone got a suggested fix? All my connection settings are covered in chris' maxframes I think.
1 Frags +

Is this happening in other games? Do you have trouble using other online stuff? Have you tried basic stuff like resetting/unplugging your router?

Is this happening in other games? Do you have trouble using other online stuff? Have you tried basic stuff like resetting/unplugging your router?
2 Frags +

I used to get this, it ended up being my network card overheating. Might want to look into if that is common with whatever network card you have and if it is that could be it.

I used to get this, it ended up being my network card overheating. Might want to look into if that is common with whatever network card you have and if it is that could be it.
4 Frags +

I worked out the problem.
My neighbor was using my wi-fi >:(
(I'm really retarded)

I worked out the problem.
My neighbor was using my wi-fi >:(
(I'm really retarded)
9 Frags +

nice what did you do with the body

nice what did you do with the body
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.