Upvote Upvoted 4 Downvote Downvoted
DaStabah lf medic mentor
posted in Mentoring
0 Frags +

What's up guys, I'm DaStabah. Played HL since I've had 800 hours in the game but never felt I was good enough at any of the 6v6 classes to play it. Started getting into medic S12 of HL and I've stuck with it.

Currently my first season of UGC 6v6 that I'm maining. Our team is 4-0 right now in UGC Steel and we win most of our scrims against silver/gold teams. With the divisions so wonky in UGC and everyone who plays 6v6 telling me not to commit more time to it if I actually want to improve, I am looking to play in the next season of ESEA or CEVO with or without my current team.

With that in mind, I'd love a medic who can point out my flaws, etc, so I don't have as much of a leap to go from during the UGC-ESEA transition. I currently main call for my team and am comfortable doing it. I watch my demos of all my matches as well as scrims that I feel like I made major mistakes on. I'd love a mentor who would be perfectly open with me and tell me my mistakes. I ask my teammates but they seem wary of criticizing anyone on the team. So someone with more experience and someone who's willing to criticize openly would be great!

What's up guys, I'm DaStabah. Played HL since I've had 800 hours in the game but never felt I was good enough at any of the 6v6 classes to play it. Started getting into medic S12 of HL and I've stuck with it.

Currently my first season of UGC 6v6 that I'm maining. Our team is 4-0 right now in UGC Steel and we win most of our scrims against silver/gold teams. With the divisions so wonky in UGC and everyone who plays 6v6 telling me not to commit more time to it if I actually want to improve, I am looking to play in the next season of ESEA or CEVO with or without my current team.

With that in mind, I'd love a medic who can point out my flaws, etc, so I don't have as much of a leap to go from during the UGC-ESEA transition. I currently main call for my team and am comfortable doing it. I watch my demos of all my matches as well as scrims that I feel like I made major mistakes on. I'd love a mentor who would be perfectly open with me and tell me my mistakes. I ask my teammates but they seem wary of criticizing anyone on the team. So someone with more experience and someone who's willing to criticize openly would be great!
2 Frags +

Added you, let's talk.

Added you, let's talk.
-1 Frags +

Great guy. Amazing player in high level pubs. Great guy too.

Great guy. Amazing player in high level pubs. Great guy too.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.