Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Dedoris 6s LF Low-Mid Open Demoman
0 Frags +

Ayy, I'm the team leader for Dedoris 6's. Formerly a CEVO team, we've decided CEVO is actually kind of a shithole and we're upping our standards for a season of ESEA-Open at a low-mid level. Many of us have been playing together for numerous seasons, but sadly our old Demoman is having to step down because of schedule conflicts and real life. Our current roster:

Medic: Simplicity
Demoman: ?
Pocket: Zren
Roamer: Drak
Scouts: Sleepteiner and Aqua

We scrim on weekdays after 9 PM EST, usually until 11. Tuesdays - Thursdays are guaranteed, Mondays and Fridays will likely be possible as well but probably only 1 scrim on those days, because some memelords on our team also play highlander on the weekends.

We'll be starting tryouts next week. If you're interested in playing Demo for an Open team, I'd be open to scheduling you for a tryout. I like to think we're pretty chill.

Contact
If you want to add me to possibly try out:
Steam
You can also add our roamer and co-leader drak (If I don't respond)

Ayy, I'm the team leader for Dedoris 6's. Formerly a CEVO team, we've decided CEVO is actually kind of a shithole and we're upping our standards for a season of ESEA-Open at a [b]low-mid level[/b]. Many of us have been playing together for numerous seasons, but sadly our old Demoman is having to step down because of schedule conflicts and real life. Our current roster:

Medic: Simplicity
Demoman: ?
Pocket: Zren
Roamer: Drak
Scouts: Sleepteiner and Aqua

We scrim on weekdays after 9 PM EST, usually until 11. Tuesdays - Thursdays are guaranteed, Mondays and Fridays will likely be possible as well but probably only 1 scrim on those days, because some memelords on our team also play highlander on the weekends.

We'll be starting tryouts next week. If you're interested in playing Demo for an Open team, I'd be open to scheduling you for a tryout. I like to think we're pretty chill.

[b]Contact[/b]
If you want to add me to possibly try out:
[url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zairuen/]Steam[/url]
[url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/sdrakulich]You can also add our roamer and co-leader drak (If I don't respond)[/url]
-7 Frags +

GG can't register on ESEA cause captcha doesn't show on any page for both Zren and me

GG can't register on ESEA cause captcha doesn't show on any page for both Zren and me
-1 Frags +
drakGG can't register on ESEA cause captcha doesn't show on any page for both Zren and me

You could use a different web browser. Or just re-download the current one you are using.

[quote=drak]GG can't register on ESEA cause captcha doesn't show on any page for both Zren and me[/quote]
You could use a different web browser. Or just re-download the current one you are using.
-4 Frags +
HuckYou could use a different web browser. Or just re-download the current one you are using.

Sadly, we tried that. :C

I'm pretty sure it's an issue with ESEA, it's not adblock either.

[quote=Huck]You could use a different web browser. Or just re-download the current one you are using.[/quote]

Sadly, we tried that. :C

I'm pretty sure it's an issue with ESEA, it's not adblock either.
-2 Frags +

Noooooo yurwill :(

This team is a nice bunch of guys- they have always been kind to my teams in the past. If I was able to play I would try out!

Noooooo yurwill :(

This team is a nice bunch of guys- they have always been kind to my teams in the past. If I was able to play I would try out!
-4 Frags +

bump, still need tryouts

bump, still need tryouts
-4 Frags +
HyceNoooooo yurwill :(

Aw, why can't you play TF2? I remember playing with you many times, it'd have been really cool to have you at least try out for the team.

[quote=Hyce]Noooooo yurwill :(

This team is a nice bunch of guys- they have always been kind to my teams in the past. If I was able to play I would try out![/quote]

Aw, why can't you play TF2? I remember playing with you many times, it'd have been really cool to have you at least try out for the team.
3 Frags +

CEVO is not a shit hole

CEVO is not a shit hole
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.