Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Rocket Launcher FOV
posted in Customization
0 Frags +

I play Soldier very frequently and remember about two or three month ago not having a trigger and trigger handle on his rocket launcher, nor a hand. I've been having trouble finding answers on how I can restore this. So, I came here to ask someone.

I play Soldier very frequently and remember about two or three month ago not having a trigger and trigger handle on his rocket launcher, nor a hand. I've been having trouble finding answers on how I can restore this. So, I came here to ask someone.
0 Frags +

it was changed during an update without any update notes mentioning it. I'm pretty sure the only way to change it is to use a custom weapon model, although those don't work on sv_pure 2

it was changed during an update without any update notes mentioning it. I'm pretty sure the only way to change it is to use a custom weapon model, although those don't work on sv_pure 2
1 Frags +

or ya know, r_drawviewmodel 0

or ya know, r_drawviewmodel 0
1 Frags +

does anyone have working skins for the old scattergun and rocketlauncher
?? ?

does anyone have working skins for the old scattergun and rocketlauncher
?? ?
0 Frags +
botmodedoes anyone have working skins for the old scattergun and rocketlauncher
?? ?

Ill give like a hat for someone could figure out a way to get the old view models working in sv_pure 2

[quote=botmode]does anyone have working skins for the old scattergun and rocketlauncher
?? ?[/quote]

Ill give like a hat for someone could figure out a way to get the old view models working in sv_pure 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.