Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
HUD help. Question
posted in Customization
0 Frags +

So, I'm crrently in the process of customizing the HUD I am using but there have been some complications... For one, i tried changing the colors for the Ammo and AmmonInReserve yet the colors don't seem to be working. These are all colors given in the clientscheme.res too. My second question is how can i change the class selection as well as where that is locates within the HUD files. Any help is appreciated!

So, I'm crrently in the process of customizing the HUD I am using but there have been some complications... For one, i tried changing the colors for the Ammo and AmmonInReserve yet the colors don't seem to be working. These are all colors given in the clientscheme.res too. My second question is how can i change the class selection as well as where that is locates within the HUD files. Any help is appreciated!
0 Frags +

This Thread is exactly for that purpose!

[url=http://teamfortress.tv/thread/19073/hud-editing-short-questions-quick-answers]This Thread[/url] is exactly for that purpose!
huds.tf
0 Frags +

To answer your questions: if you're changing the color in clientscheme.res, you need to restart the game for the changes to take effect. Class selection is found in resource/ui/classselection.res

To answer your questions: if you're changing the color in clientscheme.res, you need to restart the game for the changes to take effect. Class selection is found in resource/ui/classselection.res
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.