Upvote Upvoted 5 Downvote Downvoted
ESEA S17 IM Playoff Prediction LR3
posted in News
london_calling
October 21, 2014

The upper bracket is silent as Cisco Adler waits patiently after a relatively painless win over Japanifest Destiny last Thursday on gullywash, securing their spot in the IM Grand Final. Japanifest Destiny awaits on metalworks for the victor of this next match, while the loser is left behind in 4th place. During the regular season, the Yomies came very close to giving Blockback a loss this season with a 3-4 match on metalworks. Their chance at revenge has finally come on snakewater this post season, and the thirst is pretty real.

Blockback Mountain vs Revenge of the Yomies

• Erika
  • TicTack
  • cbn
  • Block
  • Freestate
  • newspeak
  • Zilly
  • CJ
  • Yeremy
  • ATT
  • Pangy
  • Scizor

This match comes down to the question of who wants it more: Does CJ want to show his old team that they never should have cut him in the first place for the legend that is TicTack? Does Blockback want to take it all the way to the Grand Final or have the horrible repeat performance of fourth place in IM once again? With Rizzy in the demo booties, the team dynamic has changed quite a bit, and if scrims are anything to go off of, I think the Yomies have what it takes to be the kryptonite to Blockback's superman: Block himself. Pangy and Scizor have proven to have the DM to hang at the top of IM, although the Blockback scouts have proven long ago to be very formidable. Freestate has continued to be a playmaker around Block, while Newspeak plays a very convincing passive scout when he needs to. The pressure is all on Blockback right now to win this one, and that can't be healthy for some of their players prone to some very loud outbursts when things aren't going according to plan. This match happens tonight and is one of the matches I've looked forward to all season. I'll go with my heart instead of my head for this prediction, and say that the Yomies take the win 5-4 with an epic comeback in the second half.

Players to Watch: Pandaman, Rizzy, ATT, Animeyro

6 Frags +

thank you london

thank you london
5 Frags +

S C I Z O R

S C I Z O R
-13 Frags +

F R E E S T A T E

F R E E S T A T E
-9 Frags +

newspeak

newspeak
-8 Frags +

both teams scouts are good players~~~

both teams scouts are good players~~~
0 Frags +

Jeremy still yearning to become a player to watch..

Jeremy still yearning to become a player to watch..
0 Frags +

i jinxed it

i jinxed it
-3 Frags +

block is pretty good i guess

block is pretty good i guess
0 Frags +

casted it on shrugger's stream tonight, interesting match

casted it on shrugger's stream tonight, interesting match
-1 Frags +

blockback vs cisco pls

blockback vs cisco pls
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.